On the newfags

Why are there so many desperate kiddos trying to desperately fit in by filling their lists with as much Sup Forumscore as possible? Are people that devoid of personality and/or have a need for attention? Can't you just think for yourself and not join the rest of the herd?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/6aeian/fuck_it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do people actually care about this?

Because they feel worthless and individuals and want to be a part of something in order to subsume their identity to a larger entity.

I don't think that's a thing, if anything people post as little of mu core in their charts to look like they have been here for a while

there we go

how much Sup Forumscore is on your list is a function of your personality, not your time on this board

and almost all of those are great albums, are you mad at people for liking great music

it's not something at all, fads simply come and go. the only attention seeker is OP

It's quite annoying if people keep circlejerking the same shit over and over.
Well yeah.
Many charts posted in /chart/ and/or /5x5/ reek of it.

pathetic thing to be annoyed by desu

I'd disagree on the quality of some, but that's beside the point. The thing I'm getting at is that there are more and more people here whom don't think for themselves and accept the opinion of the majority. Are you the type to doubt yourself when he's opposed by many?

Both yes and no.

maybe their parents were narcissistic and they unconsciously have the need to be noticed and accepted?

>Both yes and no.

really makes you think about words

No not yes and no, it's a pathetic thing to be annoyed by. Go outside or something

I'm rarely here, but it's not pathetic to be annoyed at since it diminishes critical thinking and that's quite avid here actually.

better get used to it OP, those albums are here to stay. why not try spamming the artists/albums you want to hear? it worked for ween

Don't have the time, but when I'm here I try to recommend various obscure shit to a lot of people. Trust me, I do my part to battle the circlejerking plague. Sup Forums used to be fun.

>Sup Forums bothers with this thread

their is you're problem

>their
>you're
it's petty, but come on.

leave? the urinals stink

i'm still right

Sup Forums is still a great place to find new and old obscure shit, don't get me wrong, but it's quality severely dropped.

your mom dropped on my dick bro

better my mom than my sister, but my sister ain't bad

Poptimism took over and mainstream became new obscure.

That isn't surprising since obscure music on Sup Forums is posted daily and soon becomes quite known, but waifufags (Grimes, Taylor Swift, K-pop and Lana Del Ray shitters) are the worst.

>Are people that devoid of personality and/or have a need for attention?
where do you think we are

yeah no nothings changed

yup

Because it hurts my feelings when people says my music sucks. And the only reason to visit this board is for self validation.

what kind of music do you make?

i don't anymore

there are just a ton more newfags than there used to be. it's the same on pretty much every board. virtually every thread on /fa/ is "a-am i fitting in at all - guys?"

Faggot.

its probably people trying to debate what they should be talking about, what do you think?

>my two main boards got taken over by newfags and normies
its a bad feel

When in reality the Donald has accomplished far more than Sup Forums ever will. Where did Trump do his AMA again?

>Where did Trump do his AMA again?

your thread

they're not your boards

Why would I want a bunch off p4k drone hipsters to pretend they like my fav album?

Yes they are

What if they just really like those albums

nobody cares about your shit taste

/thread

>projecting this hard
lmfao

In some threads, like rec threads and personality guess threads, it would help if you actually post what you listen to. This board is more than just "recommend me stuff I've not yet heard"

People say this but then shit on anyone who likes something that's popular among normies. If I ever posted my top 100 on here I would be told that I haven't listened to music, when the point of the top 100 isn't to list every album you've fucking listened to, it's to list your favorites of those. It's basically "you need to form your own opinions, but if your opinions go along with anyone outside of this sub, then you're just following the herd". It''s bullshit hypocrisy.

Fuck it, here's my current top 100.

fuck my life i typed sub

busted

wisdom comes where you least expect it lul

you're right though

Why are there so many desperate kiddos trying to desperately stand out by filling their lists with as much obscure shit as possible? Are they that pretentious and/or have a need for attention? Can't they just listen to what they like and not be an esoteric prick?

tbqh it's because I went there to check out this post reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/6aeian/fuck_it/ but still, ya got me

Horrible taste.

thank you bb

Your's has personality, even though it's filled with famous shit. You don't have to like obscure shit in order to have personal taste.

I wish what I liked was more popular here so I could chat about it