Any lawfagget here? I need an answer

Any lawfagget here? I need an answer.

If a minor (13 or 14 idk) fondle my dick in public, and i do nothing and let her keep touching, that will get me in prison?
The problem it's that i'm in video.

Im a law man, you are going to be arrested by the police, tried by a jury of your peers and executed unless you send me 400 euros.

Yes because you will be guilty because you "groomed" her into doing it.

Legit answer: yes, by not stopping the behavior or removing yourself from the situation , you are liable and can be charged with indecent exposure involving a minor.

If in the US, and you come across a hung-ho prosecutor, yes in most states.

Problem is that the law defines "sexual contact" broadly. It does so to fuck the citizens.

So, sexual contact broadly defined + "minor" = jail if they press charges.

You don't go to prison until you've actually been convicted of a crime, but even if you avoid prison, you will have to register as a sexual predator of convicted.

So glad 14 is legal where I am.

*if convicted

You may only get parole or monitored release, but you'll still go on a list, and basically ruin your chances of ever having a career.

you're fucked.

I hope you get arrested and split in half by your cell mate Tyrone for being such a retard.

The US has laws based on Victorian era prude beliefs.

>hung-ho prosecutor

Thank you Mr Freud

Should i get a lawyer or wait until something happen?

>waaa, I'm a 32 year old neck bearded NEET wizard who can't fuck children

>or wait until something happen?
wait

What is the rest of the story faggot?

How is there video of this?

Can you actually afford a lawyer?

How old are you OP? Important question.

You do realize that "getting a lawyer" before you've been charged with anything means putting the lawyer on retainer, i.e. Paying them money to not do anything.

OP trust this man, he knows what he's talking about. Explanation: I also am a law man

Where i live the bus got cameras (I suppose like in everywhere). I was in the bottom in one corner, under a camera, and a girl sit at my side, and she did that shit. After that i felt so fucked about the camera, but i think no one realize that she was doing that.

Yeah, they don't ask so much in this country.

27, married btw.

Just look what a fucking stupid shit i did, do you think that i can think with logic right now?

OP is some sort of a sand nigger who is outside his country where they can rape children and is scared. Look at his retarded broken English, like a fucking 10 yo.

Has the girl made a complaint to the police? That's the only way this will go forward, nobody else will give a shit unless you've left out some part of the story?

So you really don't know if you were on film.
No one ever looks at those recordings unless there was a reported problem on the bus like a robbery or a pedo getting his dick jacked by a little kid.

My solution is you should kill yourself now so that your wife does not have to put up with being known as the wife of a faggot who likes to touch children.

>or a pedo getting his dick jacked by a little kid.

I didn't touched the girl... she probably was raped by someone and tried with me to handle with her demons idk-

That's totally gonna hold up in court, enjoy being deported

suicide is your best hope

In the eyes of the law that makes you even more of a sick monster. I bet she had a touch of the tard in her too eh?

The camera was like this one, what range got?