Why are Amerifats so against single payer health care?

Why are Amerifats so against single payer health care?

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/191504/majority-support-idea-fed-funded-healthcare-system.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I don't want to pay for some guy's gender reassignment surgery.

/thread

because fuck you aussie fag thats why

Because I'm not a gommie

cause it isn't the state's job to pay for you, especially not with my money
why is this such a hard concept

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

FPBP
/thread

If I'm allowed to opt out, I'd be fine with it.

Because its not my job to pay for a sluts abortion, my Jewish doctors salary, and a gender reassignment surgery. I wouldn't mind a single payer health care system if it actually went to stuff that mattered.

you guys are so stupid you deserve having rich mafia assicuration companies making money out of your health

I don't like the federal government

Many do though. In fact I'd say most do.
Don't fucking /thread yourself you ignorant twat.

The same reason you don't want to pay for Wang and Pajeet's health care.

>being this new

Because that would mean actually helping others.

because fbi and cia need that money more

What about Cletus?

Americans are such sissies that I guess that is a major expenditure. Millions of dicks vaginazed daily.

This

Good post :^)

'Cause if you think Niggercare was ever designed to do anything but reward the servants of the Democrat Party, you're even stupider than you look.

58% of Americans favor repealing the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) and replacing it with federal single payer healthcare.

With the republicans failing to even pass their healthcare bill through the house of representatives today (they have a large majority and only needed >50% to pass it) they are moving on to other things. If they don't create a real workable solution that improves upon obamacare (which they've campaigned on since 2009) the democrats will retake power in government and either fix obamacare or pass single payer healthcare. Democrats preferred single payer already, but adopted the republican-inspired ("Romneycare" in Massachusetts) healthcare plan in an attempt to get the support of republicans. If the republicans were left to their own devices and the democrats didn't take their market-based healthcare system they would have likely passed something very similar as a republican bill.

If obamacare fails as they have been claiming for so long and they don't create a working replacement (which they've given up on), single payer is practically an inevitability.

gallup.com/poll/191504/majority-support-idea-fed-funded-healthcare-system.aspx

Despite voting to repeal obamacare more than 60 times while they were in the minority, and campaigning on repealing obamacare throughout Obama's presidency, coming into power in the senate, house, presidency, and (soon) the supreme court, they've declared that they're going to give up on passing any meaningful reform. This is because their half-assed bill they made in a few weeks (despite having 7 years to think of an alternative) couldn't even pass in their tightly controlled house.

Basically, the Republican party has no idea how to govern, are giving up on the only thing they've promised the voters for the past 7 years, and are going to focus on "Tax Reform" (cutting taxes for the rich and corporations).

If you're some fat diabetic trailer park fucker who eats 25 boxes of Tasty Kakes a day, then no, I don't want to pay for that either. Lose some weight instead.

Nice copypaste. You may collect your MSNBCbucks now.

Health care can be fixed easily if you repealed Federal subsidies that allow cheap fat and sugar. Imagine how many health problems would be reduced if people weren't fucking fatasses.

Trump, by the way, is blaming the Democrats for not voting for his party's plan to eviscerate the ACA, causing people to lose their insurance and resulting in much higher out of pocket costs for older Americans. He blames the democrats for not voting for a bill which would get rid of the bill they worked on for over a year. Despite it being completely in his party's power to pass the proposed bill (which doesn't even come close to meeting his campaign promises). They even tried to pass it as "budget reconciliation" so they only needed a simple majority (which they have) rather than an actual repeal, and they still couldn't pass it.

I actually wrote all that out for some reason. I was attempting to inform the aussie about the current state of health regulation politics in the US. Perhaps you could indicate what was incorrect.

Even if they remove the subsidies on corn (HFCS) it won't make old people's health problems any cheaper to treat or allow them to afford healthcare that isn't subsidized by healthy young people being forced to pay for a service they don't want.

>it won't make old people's health problems any cheaper to treat or allow them to afford healthcare that isn't subsidized by healthy young people being forced to pay for a service they don't want

Old people are already covered by Medicare.

Kek

The problem is not Trump or even Democrats, it's backstabbing RINO Republicans like John McCain.

I don't want to have to pay for millions of jobless single mothers and Niggers healthcare.

Only after they're 65. Medicare is failing anyway because it was unsustainably built upon the idea of constant growth and failed to account for increasing life expectancy.

The problem is the viscous partisan divide that prevents collaboration, compromise, or good governance. The lack of respect given and earned by both sides, and the decay of national unity.

Because Jesus told them to be against it

That's true though like Social Security, it was passed at a time when the elder population was smaller than today and medical care was less expensive/sophisticated.

>implying you don't live on neetbux

>Only after they're 65

>old age starts at 65
>people are covered by Medicare starting at 65
What.

Depends on your perspective I guess. People in the 50s and early 60s still have a lot more health problems than younger people, and often cannot afford their bills.

If anything, it's more likely they starve out Medicare to pay for illegal wetbacks' health care.

Well really, after 75 is when most people seriously deteriorate.

So it's going to be old Boomers vs young minorities?

>mfw whoever loses, we win

Canada is like 90% white and has a population of just 35 million people. In the US, universal healthcare would mean paying for a bunch of dumb southerners, niggers, and illegals.

It isn't fucking feasible.

>admits that it's a huge strain on the Federal budget just to pay for senior citizens
>thinks somehow it's viable to pay for everyone else on top of that

They have Medicaid, you braindead...

>have government run health care
>wait in line for years to see a doctor
>die

You know and I know that the entire aim of Obananacare was a backdoor scheme for SPHC.

Not if they're lower middle class, you retard.

I assume you're referring to me, but I didn't actually advocate single payer healthcare. There's a variety of things that could be done to accomplish wider if not universal coverage without paying for all of everyone's health expenses.

Bottom line is, nothing is free and resources are finite.

>private health care
>be poor
>can't afford doctor
>die

>government health care
>be poor
>be judged a low-priority individual and shoved to the back of the queue while the rich and powerful get first dibs at health care

t. my trailer park dad is a diabetic 60 year fatass plz pay for his insulin

Both my dad and I get healthcare through our respective employers. Is your career so shitty that you actually have to buy healthcare on the exchanges?

This is what SJWs fail to grasp...that you never get anything for free.

At least with privatized healthcare, somebody who gives effort in life wont get fucked over by having to wait behind societal leeches for a medical procedure and die.

That's why people with money come to the US for healthcare.

Cletus here. I don't want you fuckers paying my medical bills. I can smoke my pack a day and drink my Natural light 40oz in the peace of my trailer without any doctor folks telling me what to do. My life is my own business.

Say in the Soviet Union, do you honestly think some coal miner in Donetsk got as good health care as the Politburo?

That's just what he was arguing though. It's not my job to pick up the tab if you have that kind of irresponsible lifestyle.

Cause it is going to hurt whites and blacks/mestizos reap all of the benefits, also white trash will be taking its part of my paycheck. I live in the rich part of Northern West Virginia and am sick of paying for social services for the Southern faggots.

Why are you willing to pay so much for military

What's the SPHC?

Single Payer Health Care

Why would I want to subsidize shitskins even more than I am already forced to because of welfare programs? I want them dead or gone, not healthy and here.

I think it's time to let 1999 go already, Bogdan.

Why retarded people can't stop of calling him Drumpf? you realize it make no sense playing the emotionnal bullshit on different contexts which have nothing to do?
it's like some hollywood anime shit exaggeration
>ouin ouin he want to deport illegals immigrant when he descended from immigrants.

next times it will be some black dude critizing the ghetto behavior, and a huge bunch of douchebags telling him is a uncle tom with random pictures of Malcolm X or Angela Davis and with rap music pretending being about peace and against racism on the background.

Because we are the greatest superpower of all time and it's our obligation to keep the rest of the world from doing retarded shit like 2 world wars.

Don't you RethugliKKKans get it? A healthy population is a happier and more productive one, so it may be necessary to make you get medical care whether you need it or not.

Mmm hmm. And how will you go about paying for that? Or guarantee that government health care won't result in people queued up in enormous lines for months?

I've never seen anyone use Drumpf outside of shitposting on this website.

Why would you even respond to such an obvious strawman?

It doesn't even make sense desu. That used to be his family's surname before they Anglicized it, but I don't understand what's so funny about it.

>falling for the state meme
>relying on the state for everything
Stay butthurt civiliancucks

Blue collar workers deteriorate at an earlier age than white collar professionals. 60 is old for a bricklayer, it's not old for a lawyer.

It's not a question of funny, normies and SJW pretend make a LOLZ DANK MEME JOKES putting his surname before anglicization to make le ironical maymay about him wanting to deport immgrant when he actually descent from immigrants.
2DEEP LULZ really make you think so emotionnal lulz lulz

Uh huh. Now, the average life expectancy of a manual laborer is only about 69 while it's 76 for a white collar worker. It actually balances out pretty well because manual laborers don't tend to live to 80-90 years old. White collar professionals do, but they're wealthier by definition and better able to pay for their health care needs.

Should add--the elderly have historically always been on the wealthy side simply because poor people don't live to be old.

Social Security/Medicare was actually a solution to a temporary epidemic of elder poverty that happened in the mid-20th century because an entire generation of Americans had had their savings blow out by the Depression.

Anyone else noticed that the OP never participated in this thread?

That's because he's actually a competent troll. Only reason I participated is because it's a particularly relevant topic today.

Calling him "Drumpf" is a socially acceptable way for SJWs to reveal their suppressed xenophobia.

A clear and compelling argument you got there, mate.

>nod an argumend :DDD

We have single payer, but every non reconstructive aesthetic surgery is paid for with the patient's own pockets

Everyone knows leftists are closet racists anyway since they always maintain that blacks are too poor and dumb to fend for themselves and need Big Mommy Government to care for them.

>point out that Dequan should pull up his pants, get a job, and quit robbing the corner liquor store
>you can't make him get a job das wacist besides robbing the corner liquor store is just his culture

Wait a minute. You're implying that blacks have no self-control and their culture consists of crime and delinquency? Gee, that seems to be implying that they're a lesser, stupider race, isn't it?

You know what? If this represents the majority, you guys deserve the health care system you get.

Meanwhile, Canadians can keep hopping across the border so they don't wait six months for knee surgery. :^)

because in order to not go broke we would have to get rid of Medicare/Medicaid/Social Security. They were horribly designed and cost a lot of mandated unavoidable spending but are extremely popular. The issue is that the party that would do single payer (Democrats) don't want to get rid of them and the party that does (Republicans) doesn't want single-payer.

We need to have instant-runoff voting so a party that has a consistent party platform can fucking emerge.

The wait times are exaggerated. For the most part people get what they need when they need it, no more and no less.

>But I'm a rich faggot that wants to pay to jump the line

Then jump the line in some other country. It's not hard. You've got money, right?

That would probably help, as would having states' representatives determined by popular vote and removal of house districts. House districts are so heavily gerrymandered that it seems unlikely they'll ever be fixed without alterations. The system by which the party in power redraws districts ensures they'll be drawn to favor those in power.

Unfortunately, this won't ever happen because both parties will do everything in their power to prevent new parties from gaining power.

I'd rather a computer program just generate the districts with small editing at borders in order to make sure it doesn't split addresses in half.

>because in order to not go broke we would have to get rid of Medicare/Medicaid/Social Security.

And not the 54% of all discretionary spending you put into military???

Or the 49% of mandatory spending that goes into military?

What criteria would the computer program use? A program would ensure more uniformity but could gerrymander even more successfully and be subject to less criticism due to the appearance of objectivity.

If we were able to convince NATO to spend more on their military and reduced our spending to spend about the same amount, we could rebuild the country. The MIC is too strong though.

The amount your country spends on military isn't for defense. It's to project aggressive foreign policy across the globe.

Also: your math simply doesn't add up.

>my allies, who have a fraction of the wealth I do only spend 1% of their gdp on military instead of the 2% they should. That's why I spend 50% of my wealth on military to make up for it.

That's not mathematics -- it's crazy talk.

And for all that military, did it stop Russia from annexing the Ukraine? Did it stop you from losing the first cyber-propaganda war?

/thread

Yeah, I never said it was for defense. It's to maintain global superiority. If the rest of NATO were to meet their 2% target, they would spend another $105,459 million a year on their military (105.5 Billion, using the 2015 numbers on wikipedia). The US currently spends (as of 2015) $595,472. The US could reduce the military budget by the same amount (18%) which could over 10 years pay for infrastructure or other stuff. Of course, military spending would still be higher than necessary, but it's not reasonable to expect the US to continue being global police for western interests. Perhaps this could include turning over overseas bases to their respective countries.

I dunno, it's not my problem to solve.

If there's a single payer system, people should be taxed based off how healthy they choose to live. Mandatory annual checkups will determine this.

I don't want to pay La'Quarian Johnson's or Jose Juavez Saurez Rodriguez's 17 children they can't afford

How many times are you going to post this

>Perhaps this could include turning over overseas bases to their respective countries.

I can barely understand why places like Germany even allow this.

As many times as people ask why Americans don't want universal healthcare.

Why fight your own battles when you can get someone else to do it for you?

>le why can't the US with its melting pot of +330 million heterogeneous population adopt singe payer HC when this 98% white Nordic country of of 2 million does it so well checkmate drumpfy :^)

That's because you're neglecting the geography factor.

Here in Canada we can afford to welch of military because our borders extend to natural boundaries.

>massive ocean on western side
>massive ocean on eastern side
>frozen wasteland and another ocean on the north
This means that for anyone to actually threaten us with invasion, they need to have very good force projections -- which is prohibitively expensive for most countries.

Basically, it would cost them a lot more to attack us than it would for us to defend.

The only country that TRULY poses an invasion threat is the United states... and for all the jokes and bluster, that simply isn't happening any time soon.

>but what about projecting threats for our foreign interests?

We seem to do pretty well with simple diplomacy and straight up BUYING people off with our resource wealth.

Truth is, a large standing military isn't really a geopolitical necessity for Canada, and in the even of an actual shitstorm, we can shift into total war economy mode. We've done it before.