So now that Alex has officially apologized for lying about pizzagate, is this finially over?

So now that Alex has officially apologized for lying about pizzagate, is this finially over?

nytimes.com/2017/03/25/business/alex-jones-pizzagate-apology-comet-ping-pong.html

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/a-note-to-our-listening-viewing-and-reading-audiences-concerning-pizzagate-coverage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

No jones fans to defend the propaganda artist?

>lying about pizzagate
Oh shit he caught threats?

>be alex jones
>talk about all the jewish tricks
>get away with it
>say one thing about the international pedophile ring
>get threats
>recant for Jew print media
fuck, who knew?

No i think he opened it even wider.
In one swift move alex jones:

Secured himself so he cannot be sued.
Made MSM cover PG yet again!
Opened a can of worms saying, its not the pizzashop its much much bigger.
Discredit all naysayers who claim its debunked and think it is just lined to comet ping pong.
The mad man just opened PG flood gates yet again.

>our own tactics used against us

You would think that if he was actually serious about this, he would fight against those dirty pedos and be the hero he claims to be but he rolled over and said he lied. Sorry but he was lying

You are a gullible idiot who should not procreate.

PG fight cannot have a face. Anytime someone has been considered the face of a theory it makes it look less credible.

Do you guys remember the fake news outraged over 911 truthers. Me either. MSM has been forced to cover PG multiple times. So why now a man they all count as crazy makes this statement and they report on it. Jones fucks them in the ass yet again.

What does this have to do with jones openly saying it was fake?

He didn't say anything was fake. Carefully read. Verbal gymnastic all throughout that letter.

"To my knowledge" is not saying it is fake or even that he personally doesn't believe it is true.

Im not an alex jones guy and all of this jumped out at me

>failing new york times
find me a real news source please

Can you quote him saying its fake?
Or that he doesnt believe it?
Or he has changed his stance on it being true?

That's saying he has no proof and that would be a fake story then. Would you really take a news source seriously if they only went with mights and maybes?

Good good. Fall for Russia's traps. Listen to the monkey trying to destabilize America. Ignore the presidential cucking your getting your now.

infowars.com/a-note-to-our-listening-viewing-and-reading-audiences-concerning-pizzagate-coverage/

Why do people take this subhuman cuck even serious?

No one said anything about Russia

The Cuckening shall not be stopped.

When was the last time Alex Jones talked about Russia?

>Muh conspiracy
You fags created a whole new level of autism

He's not taking it to court and instead appologised. If he had any proof, then he would fight it. But he rolled over

What does this have to do with pizsagate. You are the only one bringing up russia

>Alex Jones

cuck

shhhh stop thinking so hard Russia needs to think about all distracting shit that isn't them.

No but seriously isn't having a brain in this day and age scary watching all the retards go about their lives.

see
> Listen to the monkey trying to destabilize America

This post has no purpose in this thread. Russia has nothing to do with jones' appology in any way

What? What is that? Silence? Its almost like this shit doesn't matter when compared to the fact you have a Russian agent as your fucking President.

He is apologizing because he remembered where his fucking daily supply of 10 year old boys comes from.

Alex Jones is controlled opposition, never forget that.

What a moron. Can't even stay on subject and just shit post your way through the thread. Sorry you are butthurt about alex

That russian agent was voted by half of Americans into the Office FYI.

It was 100 million votes so a 3rd of america. Lowest voter turn out for a long time

Can't believes people actually fell for this in the first place. The story isn't even believable

Dude

The number of people who still think there is a NWO reptilian illuminati world order out there ready to take muh guns and allied with the jews to make us all gay. And they use the muslims to do 9/11.

>ywn purchase a vial of delicious nutritious Milk of McAdoo from the infowarslife store for $69.95 to help fight the globalists.

I blame it on the weed. It can make people really paranoid.

Nah it's buried into their subconscious. Parents probably best them to much

GTFO out of here with

>muh refer madness

If you like this guy and someone in your social circle/family has cancer, it's your fault. You are the purest of cancer and should be destroyed and so should your family.

I would think that this is to cover his ass if someone decides to take legal action, or if someone else decides to take violent action.

This
does not answer this
>Alex Jones will be sued by Alefantis for libel and restraint of trade
>Alex Jones says "my bad!"
>Podesta's e-mails remain in question
>the Clintons' and Trump's connections to Jeffrey Epstein remain in question
>a connection to Alefantis might still surface

Does anyone remember the comedian Red Skelton? During one stand-up routine, he said "The hotel I'm in is so small that even the mice have hunched shoulders." The hotel's lawyers brought this to Red's attention in a way that only lawyers can do. The next night, during his stand-up routine, Red said "My hotel has asked me to correct what I said before. It is not true that the mice in my room have hunched shoulders."

What about the podesta emails? If all you have is strangely worded emails, that's not proof

he wasn't lying. someone just let him know they got some shit on him or that he is about to get fucked hard/disappear/lose his shit.

Isn't it pitiful to think some goyim might still actually believe Russia isn't the Red Herring that Israel is waving?

>that's not proof
No, son, it's evidence. You're not going to find proof on the internet. Proof is something you get after you've weighed enough evidence. And Podesta's e-mails can't be dismissed as mere lapsus calami.

Blease buy my Benis juice!

>b-b-b-but those words could mean anything maybe it was just the punchline for a joke you never know goy, you can never tell

Evidence of what though. That's the issue. Without pizzagate, that whole story falls apart. The Hillary and trump with Jeff E though might be a good question

Ya know who runs the New York Times? The same motherfucker who knew and not only knew but helped Jimmy Saville diddle tens of thousands of children. Way to go m8, u 8 the irl b8

I would like a pizza. This has been spun into something that wasn't there. Unless you can put it together in your own little forensic lab, you got nothing but strangely worded emails

You moron.

>been spun into something that wasn't there
Ok, but phrasing things precisely the way a cointel shill would doesn't help your credibility at all.

He's phrasing his wording to save his own ass. Why wouldn't he be the hero he claims to be and take that open indentation to go to court and expose these pedo suck instead of rolling over in the first sign of retaliation. The phrasing you are looking for is jones trying to save face and keep his company.

You idiots.
That story is fake.
Everyone knows that Infowars website was hacked by Jewish, pedophile, child-sex trafficking hackers working for Soros.

It's a video...

Produced using chromakey overlay and voice synthesis special effects editing.
Welcome to the 21st century retard.

Then let's revisit Pizzagate to see what's left after we subtract Alefantis.

It's unfortunate that the case is argued primarily by the so-called alt-right, because they tend to weigh their evidence prejudicially, but here we see that there were several pizzerias implicated, not just Comet Ping Pong. The owners of some of these pizzerias appear to have disturbing taste in art.

Yes, this is all circumstantial evidence. What do you expect? We're on the fucking internet. But we seem to have a preponderance of circumstantial evidence that should be sufficient to provoke a proper inquiry into the case. Why has that not been done? Could there be too many sacred cows on the fake left and on the fake right?

>strangely worded emails
And the Constitution is just "a god-damned piece of paper".

Oh ha I get it. It's NOT the Jews. ;))))) Amidoingitright?

stay ignorant sheeple you'll be happier that way.

Don't most people do exactly that?

Or China?

I only like Alex Jones because he's crazy and makes up bullshit. I have nothing to apologize for because NOBODY should take him seriously.

All of you are missing the real truth here....

Both Clinton and Trump are, in reality, the co-leaders of a 5th column of infiltrators who have been secretly living among us since the formation of the Bilderberg Group in 1954.
They, and their fellow conspirators, are actually not really human.
Clinton, Trump and the others are really part of an ancient race of reptilian, lizard beings from inside the hollow Earth, who hide their true appearance by using mind control drugs which are dispersed through contrails in the sky and activated by high frequency radio signals.
They have been plotting this takeover of our planet's surface for exactly 2146 years, which is when mankind was first created on Earth.

Prove me wrong

Is he saying it openly? Oh then it's not like the constitution at all

Trump is a nigger.

Bildergroup doesn't like niggers

Niggers cant take over shit

You wrong

Art has been like this for centuries... Go to an art museum once

>They, and their fellow conspirators, are actually not really human.
Goyim know

Nice try, Levi

that was well thought out.
are you one of those deep thinkers from Sup Forums??

> still more believable than pizzagate

Sup Forums loves that nigger

Don't latch me in with Sup Forums

I am a real Nazi

That quotation has been attributed apocryphally to a number of sitting presidents.

Winrar!!
A total of one (1) user actually got the point.

I am a russian hacker, nice try goy

Which means nothing because the constitution has nothing to do with pizzagate and it's a false equivalence

See? Billy accepts our propaganda, why don't you be a good goy like BIlly, everyone?

Doesn't it seem odd that Friedrich Trump kept his father's surname while all of his brothers and sisters went by "Drumpft"?

Careful, don't break your arm while patting yourself on your back. That's not covered by FAKE!care by Trump™.

retarded. "errr I don't like dark art made by rich artists for rich people. must be pedophiles"

the sculptures hanging in Podesta's home are dope. look at his AD spread. that is not a Dahmer reference. it's a levitating figure.

the other paintings with children...one artist's work (the one shown) are statements against child violence/trafficing. not sexualized.

the other artist (not shown) whose subjects were children in ritualistic settings was actually a victim. she was kidnapped into a satanic cult as a child and was abused. this is her way of therapy.

so, exclude the art shit entirely, as well as the dumbass logo/clip art comparisons. there are thousands of logos with those forms (all horribly designed which is on par with pedophilia)

I'm a poster artist. those flyers are tame at best considering some of my content.

also... Jones is the most visible cointelpro shill of the last 20 years. Time Warner wins.

>political Krav MAGA
No, I think it's odd that Trump remains a Jew by maternal lineage (Kober mtDNA) and that maternal Jew lineage is all that matters to the tribe and that how all americans and hungry plebes worldwide got the Jewish ruse of their lives

Guaranteed to turn you red in just 45 days!

>it's a false equivalence
Stop being simple. It's nothing of the sort. Podesta's e-mails can't be dismissed merely as being strangely worded. His phrasing is deliberate. It has been alleged that he used a code to hide a nefarious purpose and that his nefarious purpose was to promote child molestation. That theory is internally consistent, which means that it is probable but not yet demonstrated. No alternative theory has been presented to explain Podesta's language as well or better: instead, the theory has been met with derision, which has no probative value. Please try to meet the theory with something better than "no it isn't you stupid conspiracy-theorist".

BAD GOY!!! VERY BAD GOY!!!

My gf had to stop swallowing. Her clit grew an inch and got thicker. Super male vitality is some potent shit.

WOW

Truly. Of course people would say he is lying NOW, under coercion. I'm not surprised but I'm still amazed at the depths.

It's enthralling to watch how a delusional paradigm is defended.

>reverse, double barrel-roll damage control

>and then the jews

And the circle of meme is complete. Praise kek.

>claps

Offbyone

>>and then
oh i get it you're being redundant for efficacy

Lets not forget the almost 500 pedos caught in LA about a month ago.

keep sucking AJ cock

You haven't been paying attention, have you?

PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE PIZZAGATE

Oh, That's just the Top Dog Jew pedo rings devouring the smaller time unaffiliated pedos to show people they're "doing something" about pedophilia.