Be me

>be me
>19 yo
>random girl adds me on fb
>vaguely recognise her, likes all my photos so i message saying hi do i know you
>she says yeah user i think i know you from a few years ago
>definitely has the wrong person but shes okay looking so i keep talking
>ask friend who knows everyone who she is
>autist.jpg
>dropped out at 16 yo
>autism levels too high for school, or functioning job
>stays at home all day with 5 dogs, mother severely disabled from suicide attempt, and aspergers younger bro
>wonder how she lives
>do some digging
>made thousands from playing fucking sky bingo
>rainman.exe
>one dog died, tried to cremate in bbq, burned down her shed and half her lawn
>talk to this girl every day
>sometimes she disappears for days on end
>always apologises like crazy upon return, says "user im so so so sorry please dont hate me"
>bullshit and say its ok i could never hate her
>know exactly what im doing
>shes growing attached
>aware i can scam the fuck out of her bingo money
>moral dilemma
>ask Sup Forums for advice

So Sup Forumstards help me out here, i've more stories about her if theres any interest

Pic unrelated

Fake

pics first

Do it

Its hilariously true

Since what you're suggesting is a crime, it seems it'd be easier to fuck her and give her money to invest then split the proceeds.

Spergs don't understand social situations, so you don't even have to date her.

no its not kek you're a bad liar

Don't do it user. How would you feel in her situation?

I dont mean rob her, just get to the point where i can ask her to buy me shit or give me money

But that is a good alternative which didnt occur to me, thanks user

Just be a genuine friend to her man. Sounds like her life is already surrounded by unfortunate circumstances. Dont be another fucking demon in her life.

This.

This, fucking people over is fun until you realize you've become the villain of people's lives.

Just tell her that she is attached

T H I S

+1

This is a legitimately good bait thread. Congrats op.

Your story has all the key pieces of good bait. It's semi-believable. It's got tits associated with it. And a clear motive for you and a moral issue with a clear answer.

>To just nibble on the bait a little
Don't do it. Either life will make a chump of you later, or guilt will drag down every success or failure you deal with later. Do the right thing.

Bang her in the ass, do freaky sex stuff. See if she's interested in a 3 some (the good kind). But don't make her life suck.

Pet the dogs

Is this a veiled advert for sky bingo?

Lol

What fucking moral dilemma?? Take her for all she's worth! I mean, fuck! People are stupid, and they deserve to be taken advantage of.

/thread

If you do get genuinely bored with her, ease your way out of her life, rather than go out destructively.