Experience with shoplifters thread

Experience with shoplifters thread

Stop stealing and give the stolen goods back, Jamal.

So if I am a shoplifter is this a thread for me?

I do it all the time

I mean i guess so

I work at a textile shop, We lose thousands every day from what is 9 out of 10 times black woman.

Stil down't know whether chick or not.

Also that middle ages style shaming is really classy.

butch dyke bad genetics country female

ex-mall cop here. saw a dude shove a roast chicken down his pants, when i confronted him he took it out and threw it at me.

i quit that day.

Pussy.

Mall cops are real?

I eat steak and really whatever I want plus free wine. Thanks Walmart. lol TFW you wear a suit and the manager compliment it even though you have Gouda and a couple pounds of salmon concealed in it. It's all in the appearance

Even here in the Netherlands they exist. They're pussies though and usually drive through with a segway kek

Black gentleman just forgot to pay. Happens.

Me and a mate were walking toward a store, I was going to pick up some new boxing gloves. we were about 20 or so meters away from the shop when some fucking fat islander dogs ran out of it with clothing in their hands, so we took after them, caught them and just held them until the store workers came and called the police.

>Thanks Walmart.

It's not like Walmart isn't stealing from its employees by paying minimum wages.

>I eat steak and really whatever I want plus free wine.

I like your style.

being a mall cop is 90% giving directions and calling cleaners in when some kid throws up. nobody takes the job seriously enough to worry about what faggots like you think.

Is this some kind of protest? Did a judge make her do that? Is she doing this to atone for shoplifting?

>be in a shop in our town
>fat woman walks up next to me
>starts putting things in her bag
>watch out of my peripherals
>woman continues to put stuff in her bag
>hear voice from behind me
>"if you don't put that all back, I'm calling the shop keeper"
>we both turn around
>60+ year old woman standing there
>shoplifter takes all the stuff out of her bag
>turns to 60+
>"you want to mind your own fucking business"
>leaves shop
>me and 60+ look at each other
>both start laughing

It's called creative or alternate punishment I thingk.

She doesn't look very sorry in that pic.

Appreciate it, simply wear a suit (casual suit is almost better because of less fitted pants) Go to either aisles with large items such as dog food, 2 liters etc. (they don't have cameras) often it just takes scoping a place out but there are holes. Slide some steaks into the back of your waist line, works with upside down wine bottles as well. Walk through the home decor aisle and look at yourself in full length mirrors before you pass the exits just in case. Sometimes I talk on the phone to not raise suspicion that I didn't buy anything.
>profit?

smug ass nigga

I used to work at a huge liquor store
Rednecks steal cheap bourbon
Niggers steal flavored vodka (because Hennessy is in a glass case where niggers can't steal it)
Spics steal tequila.

Nogs are the fucking worst. Sheboons will put that puff daddy Ciroq shit under a blanket with their baby in the stroller. I purposefully busted them just to watch child services take the baby. I'm not sorry.
They always start crying and banking about shit being unfair. Fuck you for stealing alcohol shaniqua.
Most people will get uber nervous if you just hang out and make small talk.
The best part is when they start making towards the door and you tell them "you know, if you leave the store with that I have to call the cops."
You can damn near hear assholes slam shut.

holy shit, what a glorious job

>I purposefully busted them just to watch child services take the baby.

Daz racist!

woke

When I was a kid I used to walk into CVS and walk out with four tallboys between my fingers and hid a backpack in the bushes so I wasnt walking around with it.

Liquor store guy again.

The last white trash guy I caught was some "yo dawg" with the big white shorts and the denim jorts. He must've looked away just as I rounded the corner because he was in mid motion of stuffing a large bottle of Knob Creek (lol) down the front of his pants when I rounded the corner and made eye contact. He stared at me for a second before I lowered my voice an octave and slowly said "put it back". The reaction was that of a 4th grader being caught with its hand in the cookie jar. He had That "awww maaan" face as he sashayed out the door
Dipshit.

Liquor store guy again

Blacks must think we're stupid about that fucking Hennessy.

It's kept in a glass case under lock and key. A pack of them would come in and ask where it was. I'd get the keys, open the case, let them look at it. "Oh yeah that's my drank right there! Oh yeah, let me get two of dose"

Of course I have to respond;

"Of course sir, do you have anything else you need to get in the store?"

They say:

"Yeah, let me hold those while I shop."

So I say:

"I'll give these to the cashier at register 1 and they'll be there when you're ready to check out"

They then either say:

"Aight" and make a lap around the score before leaving empty handed or ask to look at the bottles and attempt to stonewall and stall until I get distracted which doesn't happen.

Lol nogs.

Niggers have to steal

How can they get away with that? Last I checked the Sixth Amendment was a thing. Why not just bring back the pillories if we're going the public humiliation route?

when i was like 10 i stole a plastic potato gun from the dollar store, after i left i told my friends (the store's door was still open), and the worker there came out and patted me down.

no idea how but she missed it in my pocket and i just told her i lied about stealing it. good times

go on user, these are gold kek

>
this made myday. fkn funny shit because i can see it happening.
got more ?

Ya i know a dued works at wallmart sees them and gives zero shites

>not helping thirsty white trash out

Wtf is wrong with you?

Lol a fucking chainsaw??

I'll skin your ass raw

>How can they get away with that?

Because they agree on it. They have the choice between being shamed or regular punishment which is often more serious.

what

>thinking you can buy diapers with food stamps

Shut the fuck up!
>you have the option to go work elsewhere.
>learn a skill.....even if it is digging ditches.
>you young punks are too pussy to earn a dollar......instead blame a cooperation that provides jobs for mostly young teens and the elderly.
>don't blame Walmart when you realize you cannot raise a Family on a wall mart paycheck

>Knob Creek

Appears to be rather expensive. Where I live that shit is normally locked in a showcase.

>dat buttcheeck clench strength

I had to stand at the front gate of Camp Casey in South Korea and tell people not to underage drink every day for 3 weeks. Closest I've come to shaming, but actually had fun with it. Met a couple sluts so turned out to be an OK deal

Looks like a stihl to me
and if my day keeps going this way...

Knob Creek isn't anything special.
I live in Texas and it's on the shelf with the mid-quality whisky.
Last time I bought that same bottle it was $26

>I had to stand at the front gate of Camp Casey in South Korea and tell people not to underage drink every day for 3 weeks

>Old enough to enlist but not old enough to drink
>'murrica

Work in retail, selling electronics. Just two days ago some family tried to get their kid to steal a phone of a locked peg. He tried ripping off the hard plastic cover. Ended up splitting his hand open and bleed all over our store. Whole family got away with the phone, but theyre all over the cameras. Was pretty nasty/fucked

If we bring dack the pillarios the niggers will rape the pepol in the pillories

That's not how it works. First it's coercive. "Do this embarassing thing or else go to jail." The protections that would stop this are the same ones that would stop a judge from saying "suck my dick or go to jail." Second, it would have to be enforceable in some way. Sentences aren't just suggestions, they're judicial orders. Are the cops going to go after these people if they abandon their post? What's that going to be? Contempt of court because they didn't hold up a sign on a street corner for everyone to gawk at? This is the 21st century equivalent of putting someone in the stocks. We're fucking moving backwards.

People stealing is one thing. But making your kid do it is a whole other level of scummy and the type of thing I'd start throwing punches over.

>be me age 14
>second job, electronics retail
>usher at door (stand at entrance, greet and ask if people know what theyre after)
>kinda busy but all the customers seem to know what theyre doing
>suddenly 3 mid aged gypos walk in
>2 of them walk off
>remaining one immediatly walks up to me and asking me a ton of random and obvious questions (i have bad internet what do you advise, i want to plug a fan into my car)
>this dude is so fuckin obvious
>dude is trying to make me look away from his gypo goons who are obviously stealing shit
>my supervisor knows whats going on so i point where they went to him while the gypo leader is still talking to me
>as they all "dont need anything" the gypo squad make their way to the exit as mr wagey stops them
>one of the gypos jump as a reaction
>le expensive speakers fall out of his shirt
>mfw they all break for it immediately and we get their licence plate and call the fuzz

worst. shoplifters. ever.

This is well said.
In these cases, it's parents that are doing this. The store isn't going to.
IDC if he looks 30 yrs old, his mama made him do that shit

Liquor store guy.

That baby stroller one was a toughie.
The vodka sits down past the bourbon aisle and has far fewer cameras. Black people sure love that flavored Ciroq shit.
Shaniqua and her crew were after the big bottle and after a few months of working in a store like that you can tell who's going to steal. They keep looking over their shoulders to see if anyone is watching before they heist it. The stuff was sitting on a high shelf so you see her reach up and pull it down. Her friends tried to stand together to make a "wall" to block any potential viewing. After a moment, they go around the corner. I walked down the next aisle and when I passed them, sure enough, no one has anything in their hands and it's not on the shelf between where it was taken and where they were standing. There's a cop always at the gas station across the street and I had him on speed dial so I called him and asked him to roll up out front. Just in case. Sure enough no one in the group of four or five buys anything and they push that Gargantuan stroller out. The second they're past the threshold of the store I point them out and the officer comes over.

NATURALLY they're offended and yelling harassment as I inform the officer that there's a huge as bottle of shit riding shotgun with the noglet.

Abracadabra! A wild bottle appears and the mother has cuffs slapped on her. The others, seeing what's happened, disperse. The woman cries and begs and stomps and cusses as justice is doled out.

You broke the law and there are consequences.

The boss sees what's happened and thanks the officer and pats me on the back.

I went back inside. Shoplifted a slim Jim and a soda on my way to the break room for a break I wasn't supposed to have/

Hypocrisy does not invalidate a point.

Grab bag of grapes and eat them while shopping. When done, exchange bag for new bag.

>yankees cant handle their own weak ass beer until theyre 20

>lets kids drive cars

>suck my dick or go to jail

In that case the judge would be profiting on the verdict. If he makes someone stand at the corner to look like an idiot, he doesn't. But anyway I am not going to defend that nonsense.

They changed the rules about 6 months before I got there. Used to be based on whatever country you are in's laws. I agree, it's bullshit. Now in Hawaii you have to be 21 to smoke haha

>working Game in the UK
>serving customers as you do
>this was the year that Guitar Hero came out so those guitars were like gold back then.
>chav walks in (British white trash) and looks about, instantly wary because chavs gonna chav
>picks up Guitar Hero and joins queue, finally gets to me and places it on counter
>about to put it through when he asks "Haw mate, how much can I get cash fer this?"
>literally brand new, has our security tags and stickers on it and just watched him pick it up
>"Sir, this belongs to the store, I just watched you pick this up"
>start putting the item behind the counter
>he lunges for it
>clearly drunk as fuck
>tips over the counter and comes down on his face on the other side
>Out cold. Security is called, drag him away.

The lower the IQ, the more likely they are to steal.

Not a shoplifting case but a similar problem catching someone who outsmarts the system.

>Be high school math teacher
>Girl obviously cheating
>Wrote her cheat sheet on the inside of her fucking skirt
>Fuck me. Let her cheat because I like having a job.

>Hypocrisy does not invalidate a point.

Have to remember that sentence for the next discussion with Sup Forums.

>I went back inside. Shoplifted a slim Jim and a soda on my way to the break room for a break

Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we needed.

You could have worked somthing nice out of that

>girl writes the answers on her leg
>girl writes the answers on her inside skirt
>girl writes the answers on her panties
>girl writes the answers on her snatch

there is no way we will ever get around this. ever.

I dont get it

>my grandpa used to work at some supermarket way back in the day
>one day these two guys walk in and head straight for the back of the store where this canoe was hanging on the wall
>dudes straight up lifted the canoe and started carrying it out the store
>no one stopped them to ask for papers/documents to prove purchase because they simply acted like they knew what they were doing
>they even asked the cop to hold the door open as they completely got away with this canoe heist

>working graveyard at gas station
>nignog comes in
>asking about swisher sweets behind me
>back is turned
>reaches up into the cigarette rack overhead
>i turn around
>his dumbass grabbed Eve Light 120's
>says "Man fuck these"
>throws them at me and leaves

he probably would have smoked anything but those. most unlucky nigger ever

Sup Forums is always right

Grade the class on a curve. Watch how quickly the other students deal with cheaters.

found the baby jewmer

>choosing to be a high school teacher

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I don't have any respect for teachers because they're entirely worthless but I hope you actually take some opportunities to break the mold and influence these fucking dipshit kids with some decency and ethics.

Holy fuck those women are disgusting. Idk how you could fuck those things let alone be responsible for one of their kids.

What that first ape did? I can't quite figure it out...

>give birth to Clio

You prolly got that nigs niglet taken away. Ain't no one stealing from my boss ,but me. You a stupid mother fucker. Shit don't even come out your pocket. I have worked retail and anytime I seen someone stealing I gave the thumbs up. Stopping thieves is not what I get paid to do

Then you are lacking in moral fiber and likely not a credit to society. If you support crime then you are part of the problem and the bane of decent citizens.

I ain't stealing shit. Do you realize how much it costs tax payers in legal fees for these petty ass shoplifting. Everyone loses

No joke, those are almost the exact kind of things my roommate aims for. Can hear them fucking from outside the house sometimes too, almost like he's torturing a 200kg baboon. It's fucking disgusting.

>Closing the store for the night
>Last customer filled her cart full of random items as decoys to shoplift other things into her personal bag
>Ring up $500 worth of items
>"Oops i forgot my wallet, brb"
>Never comes back
>End up finishing closing procedures 30 minutes late because of all the shit we had to put back

If you're gonna steal, just fucking steal shit, don't bother us.

so its better to let niggers continue to slowly leech off society and end up losing billions in revenue across the board rather than have them arrested and pay a one time larger sum of money? you do realize your math is shit right?

On the contrary. I have so much moral fiber I refuse to support your corrupt society through complacency and inaction.

You support shit. Real patriots put themselves in harms way, and rebel against a "society" so shit it does not serve the people sufficiently.

Rot.

>Rot

you got fucking told

>real Patriots steal
Lmao I have never heard such a retarded idea.
Congrats, you helped Sup Forums reach a new level of autism

>textile shop
>thousands everyday

The shit those big companies lose ends up being a write off anyways. Get your head out your ass. Also snitches get stitches!!

>so hardcore
>much scary

stole her purse

you should just kill yourself you insane faggot

Did it a little when I was a teenager.

>stole case of Blow Pops from Walgreen's x 1
>stole cigarettes from convenience stores and gas stations all the time when they used to keep displays at the register x ???
>stole alcohol x 4-6
That's about it.

Except for the score of the century when I was visiting a friend upstate my first year of college. Me and another buddy went to visit the friend we were visiting at his job, a record store. He told us where the cameras were and we proceeded to stuff as many CDs as we could fit on our person, take them outside, unload them in our car, and repeat. All day. We easily got 200 CDs. A lot we kept but we sold a bunch of horseshit, as well.

After that, I realized I was an adult and the time to cut the shit was nigh upon me.

i dunno why but god damn that made me laugh, have a great day broseph.

Because they cockblocked you trying to shoplift?

Fam. That's what the guys that work there are supposed to do.

They're not in on it, are they?

Wtf no recordstore keeps the cases filled

So you didn't even get charged with anything?
Bruh, calm down.