Who the fuck are they? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Who the fuck are they? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?gl=MY&hl=ms&v=3aatEBIZHNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

two ugly cunts who make shite music

>Albarns bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with Bonehead
>Possess Mancunian-like abilities
>Control manchester with an iron but fair fist
>Own wonderwalls & champagne supernovas globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Gallaghergrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Gallagher babies
>both brothers said to have 15+ IQ
>Ancient Indie scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of ladness and musical progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Gallagherbots inside you right now
>The Gallaghers are in regular communication with Gem Archer and Andy, forwarding the word of Alan McGree to the NME. Who do you think set up the meeting between Ride & Creation records (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged McGee's first trip to the North in history literally a few days later to the Gallagher bunker in Burnage?
>They learned fluent Mancunian in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold record reserves with the brothers. There’s no gold records in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Gallagher
>The brothers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings who will live forever, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>15+ IQ

decent

Kek

two nobodies in some major label boyband beatles ripoff that had one somewhat popular song over 20 years ago

They're the Bongdanoffs

I thought pop stars were supposed to be good looking.

Live Forever > Slide away > Supersonic > Morning glory > Going Nowhere > Hey Now

they're 10/10 in Britain.

based

>Bogdanoffs
You mean the Gallagheroffs

Puzzler got me

Why is the Viz so patrician?

>>both brothers said to have 15+ IQ

unironically chuckled

>In reality, they are timeless beings who will live forever, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe

So THIS is what was meant by a wonderwall

no "live forever" ya dummy

Oasis are absolute legends. When I was around 17 to 19. Oasis were the soundtrack of my life. I'm 23 now and I listen to them every so often, but when I listen to them it makes me feel care free, worth while and how anything can happen. Any kid with social anxioity should listen to oasis and watch few of there interviews; the attitude, the style , the mentality. I was in absolute awe. If your a music snob, fair enough, go off and listen to fucking radiohead or whatever and pretend you actually like it and be all superior. But oasis is oasis. Its fun and doesn't take itself too serious. Its rock and roll and its the way it should be.

yeah, there's something to that. no other music makes me feel as good as early oasis, it's pure unfiltered optimism. even the sad songs have a hopeful twinge

kek

:(

The Unibros. They were a new wave duo from the late 80's - early 90's who died in a tragic boating accident. Very popular among gay nightclubs.

tragic.

poor lad.

>If your a music snob, fair enough, go off and listen to fucking radiohead or whatever and pretend you actually like it
Plebs like you need to get off of Sup Forums. You sound like this kind of guy, pic related

Radiohead is actually faux-patrician-core
We pretend they're patrician but only as a noob trap to keep people away from the actually patrician bands (eg. U2, Coldplay)

Washed up 90s Beatles ripoff brothers who hate each other and were born from two eyebrows.

The call that saved Madchester

RH is breddy gud though even if they're pretty much pop rock

A couple of lads from a council estate

*blocks your path*

M A D F O R I T

dont really like britpop at all but this songs alright

youtube.com/watch?gl=MY&hl=ms&v=3aatEBIZHNU

SUNSHEEEEEAAAAAAAIYNNNNNEEEE