To my 27 year old sister:

To my 27 year old sister:
The reason why you "can't find a man to commit" is because you spent the best years of your life slutting around and breaking up with good guys only to move on to the next dick to ride until you realized you were getting old (at which point it's too late - guys don't want to marry the desperate "ex"-slut).
It certainly doesn't help that you have no other redeeming features. You're not well-informed about anything outside your college major and you have no hobbies other than watching netflix movies and basic exercise. You aren't interesting or funny (your worldview and general knowledge is extremely faulty and when you're not clumsily regurgitating the editorial you read that morning you're making a damned fool of yourself). I play video games, and MTG, and go shooting, fishing, skiing, and snowboarding. I keep up to date on current events and spend 30 minutes a day studying something interesting in history. Why are you unable to do these things? We were raised in the same household, by the same parents. So why are you such a boring shit?
And you have the gall to demand a college educated husband brimming with confidence? No guy in your strike zone wants to marry a boring, unfunny, dumb 5/10 who's hitting the wall and has 10 ex-boyfriends (+ who knows how many one night stands). You only had your pussy going for you, and now you're being pushed out by younger girls. You'll never have kids of your own (and if you do, they'll have no dad). Deal with it.

now send that to her, faggot. bet you won't.

>they'll have no dad
your sister fucks niggers?

MTG Master race
We're both drowning in elf pussy user

ITT: OP wants to fuck his sister

Is your sister white?

^This +1. Redeem yourself OP. Don't go the faggot way of most other OP's around here. Send it and then post pics so we can verify you're not a faggot.

Thats women... Your sister is a typical woman..

now find the balls to say that to her face

Help your sister, you can't leave her alone like that!

Kill her...

Sister here

>Kill her...
and then fuck her...

man her tits really spread out without that bra

Looks good... But I'm an adult man, the visuals are meaningless...

Yeah, as fucked up as it sounds, the optimal age range for a woman to find a good husband is around 18 to 25. The only exception being, like you said, if she has some legitimately interesting traits. I'm not saying there's no hope after that point, just that the search for a life partner gets considerably more difficult for most women because, by that time, they've already cycled through a handful of boyfriends and any guys they meet will know see it as having slept around.

She got fish mouth

This is what happens when you are showered with sexual attention. life's not all grand as a Stacey or Chad

a thread like this raises the question for me more than anything. im in a situation where i've found myself to be attractive, confident and funny, whereas for the past 3 or so years i've considered myself pretty ugly and lacked confidence. now i can pretty much fuck any qt for a one night stand that i desire. so the question is - should i give up this lifestyle and settle down before i fuck too many chicks? or should i just keep going, because i haven't really been at it that much, fucked only like 3 chicks, which i considered to be the best looking at the party.

Your stock is rising user. If you wait to long though, your only choice will be used up sperm dumpsters regardless of your stock. Its a numbers game right now, fuck bitches, get money, and when you find the right cock sleeve, put a ring on it.

>your only choice will be used up sperm dumpsters regardless of your stock

are you retarded ?

the older you get, the easier it is to get young insecure and innocent girls who look for validation from older successful guy.

Maybe, you can try to be human and empatize with other people... Women are beautifully shaped MEAT, and also people. Try to meet to the people side of women.

On every occasion I have tried to meet "the people side of women" it always turns out either vapid or an asshole.

No it's just you

Really? I've never had any of the problems I've had with women with men.

yeah, i started my streak of fucking qts with a really good looking girlfriend, which initially boosted my confidence about myself, because she considered me conventionally good looking. during that relationship i realised women are really stupid. i mean they are fucking retarded is what im saying here.
i've yet to meet a woman that hasn't got sawdust between her ears

You objectify women and haven't matured enough to have a meaningful relationship

I'll marry your sister, I need a green card
College educated engineer, I`ll play videogames with brother in law, previous experience making conversation with uninteresting women

also who wants nudes

Gimme

Blowjob

I was speaking strictly platonically. I've had long term meaningful relationships women. One ended up getting bored and cheating after the second year of the relationship and the other became a man hating feminist. Women are fickle. I just have one night stands now, They're a hell of a lot cheaper than relationships.

>I'll marry your sister, I need a green card
Hasn't ever actually worked like that. Even a married person still needs to take the naturalization test to get a green card.

I was just kidding. Never been in a very long relationship myself

Relationships are only for the shy nerdy girls. They're less likely to cheat. I suggest hitting the gym and adopting alpha male behavior (along with self education so you don't become a dudebro).

That's why I told you to look for something else, than good looking and meet a real woman, not an empty vase.

i'm too shallow, i need a good looking cock warmer

Nice blog

fpbp

not Sup Forums