My brother's gf is asleep....what should i do guys? I'm not sure if I can move her

My brother's gf is asleep....what should i do guys? I'm not sure if I can move her.

fake and gay, was up yesterday too

Turn 360° and walk away

Spit on her face and take a pic first.

Shoot your load on her face like anyone else would do. Damn your dumb.

fake and gay? a naked woman is fake? fuck off neckbeard. Spend more time outside the basement.

Is this the meme you're looking for? Will OP show anything, or will he be a massive faggot?

Her arm is in the way

post a pic with a timestamp next to her

What can i do to move her?

This has been a daily thread you fuck bag

"Daily Thread". "I already saw this".
Holy fucking shit, do you people have absolutely nothing better to do than sit on this website and fuck with other people. These pictures were taken of an actual sleeping naked girl. They were posted, for the actual first time just a day ago. So, for the literal 2nd time ever, you are seeing them. Meanwhile, you repost the same asinine bullshit day in and day out. Do you want to be miserable or are you incapable of having nice things?

who fucking cares , post more pictures i wasnt here yesterday

btw, i just took these a few days ago and im posting it for just the 2nd time ever. Its not a daily thread and you are an absolutely disgustingly lonely and depressing person for acting this way.

Thank you. I'm glad there's someone who isn't a complete fucking waste of an individual on this site.

Don't look at me. I didn't see the thread before, and was merely enquiring as to whether there'd be anything to see if I lurked. Also OP is being a faggot for pretending he's delivering these (worth sticking around for) pictures in real time.

You know what, fine. Yes, I have more to deliver. And no, it's not real time. It was like 4 days ago and I've been too busy to post them on a fucking message board. Sorry for being a faggot and not doing it at the very fucking moment that it's happening. But if you and other people don't want to see all the pics because its not live streamed into your computer, then fine. Fuck off, i won't post more.

Hold on OP, I'm not bothered whether they're being posted in real time or not. She's hot and I want more please. But you began this thread under false pretenses. Deal with the consequences of being rumbled.

Move her

Prove or fake

Or what is fake? The naked girl?

There's no more pics past these ones.