Here's his soundcloud if you don't know who this is but you probably do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtaSUsLCXSU
youtube.com/watch?v=uZqqceL1Evo
youtube.com/watch?v=MwhJ77_Sy4g
youtube.com/watch?v=9t5EI82M1yU
youtu.be/xRjfoDR5920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should this pedo nigger win anything?

If anything he should be hung for what he did to that kid

kid? i thought he beat some hoe

interested

he didn't do anything to anyone

he's getting out in 3 days and his ex bitch will pay for making false accusations.

how can he be jailed for assault on a pregnant victim when she wasn't even pregnant?

Let's do it.

I've been playing his music lately

I hate that people just make shit up, gtfo here u faggot feminazi

I'm glad someone on here likes him

I've been listening for 5 minutes
>whats the appeal?

Free Xxx!

Listen to songs like you're thinking too much, manikin, rare pt 2, also hype songs like rip roach

bumppppppp

It's shit tho

Yeah I voted 5 times already

Aight, you can still do it for me Sup Forumsro

The only Black rapper I listen to

Lol complaining about violence i think your in the wrong place bro

nope, you should kill yourself

VOTE THOUXANBANFAUNI FUCK X

Lol all you fags playing hes shit now while hes in jail fucking bandwagons

Hes been in jail more than 3 months now. hes being charged with at least 6 felonies. how is he getting out in 3 days? they wouldn't keep him this long to let him go now.

You'll see soon

I ain't a hypebeast

he's already on the list dude, there;s no way he doesn't make it on

you're a dumbass dude, nobody knows when he's getting out but it sure as fuck isn't in 3 days

you're an idoit. even if the bitch wasnt pregnant it doesnt mean that it wasn't assault fool.

bump

>look at me

bitch deserved it

v0te

Not your personal fucking army you cum guzzling faggot. Take your fucking garbage nigger music out of here and go hang yourself. Jazz Cartier is 1000x better anyway

She got jumped, he didn't beat her.
Also the court date is April 1st so that's why he's probably getting out.

Who?

That x dude is a fucking idiot, what's wrong with all those gay white kids sucking this niggers dick, that kid is a weird emo gangster nigger i'v never seen a more confused nigger than him only thing more confused about this talentless faggot is his pathetic fans.

his court dates keep getting canceled and moved for a reason dude

You aren't obliged to vote faggot

he's a weird anime gangster with mad anger issues but his shit goes hard af

I'm black tho

youtube.com/watch?v=LtaSUsLCXSU
was listening to this then saw this thread lol

This faggot doesn't have any anger issues, he's just an attention seeking slut that's why he did the shit that he did, you faggots basically apperciate him cause he's a nigger rapper that watches animel, lol fucking weirdos I bet the faggots that like this nigger also like furry dicks.

ok. then why did he get arrested for the assault if he didnt do it? was he watching her get jumped then? fucking fool. my ex bitch got jumped 2 weeks ago and im not in jail. all his friends said he did that shit. so fuck u dickrider

That shit is fucking awful this niggers music might create ear cancer, what the fuck happened to your beloved rap music niggers?

Aight you do you boo

I'll still support the artist I like without being a cancerous bitch

Actually, he does it all for a reason.

Samefag detected

>literal retard detected

The other ones are samefag tho look at the posters

lol I agree with you all though you might be a racist faggot that shit is fucking trash.

nigga x is my bro. knew dude back b4 stokely aka skimask came along. i want him to get out too but he fucked up. and im a man you stupid ass nigga. fucking fag

Did he fuck your tight pink asshole at the bisexual anime nigger rapper club?

>multiple white kids vote multiple times for him to win

I voted for Ugly God

if he gets released then can he do more screamo shit? like gnarly bastard screamo. his other shit is boring.

just saw pouya FUCK X

Fuck this faggot, I voted for my nigger rico reckleZZzzZ

Lol pouya is shit

>calling this good
>youtube.com/watch?v=uZqqceL1Evo

Nah he beat the shit out of his GF

yeah i saw his fight videos and saw how fast his hands go. he definitely beat his girl.

I like hes anger but he so small hes punches have little weight to them i mean he jumped this guy in a bathroom and was punching him in the head for like a minute and couldn't even knock him out

he did. when girls jump each other they scratch and pull hair and shit. geneva had no scrathes and her hair was untouched. she was punched and kicked around by the looks of things.

This guy fucking sucks.
I'd rather listen to a gang of feral cats fucking.

XXXTesticles
This guy is trash. I dont like drake either but how tf this nigga thinks he has his own style or the fact that drake actually listens to this nigga. Still trash just like kodak or lilwhatever

His trial is rescheduled for April. I think he's getting out sooner rather than later. He seems pretty confident in it.

FREE VRO

youtube.com/watch?v=MwhJ77_Sy4g
This is this guys only decent song, besides this everything I heard was garbage.

>xxxtesticles
Confirmed 15 y/o

X is a beautiful soul

I don't wanna do this anymore might be the least favoritable

go kys

What sort of autism do you have? he stated his opinion and how the fuck do you know which song is the least favoritable, do you realize how retarded you sound?

80 ON MY WRIST HUNNID ON MY WRIST

nigga hes not getting out. maybe his sentence might be reduced if he shows remorse for his actions and takes responsibility for all the shit he's being charged for. but he denies everything even when the evidence is concusive. that shows denial and psycopathy. hes a poor social engineer and no judge or jury will fall for the shits.

P O U Y A

O

U

Y

A

YES POUYA SHOULD WIN.

fuck yea

youtube.com/watch?v=9t5EI82M1yU

Lil pump has already won
youtu.be/xRjfoDR5920

what the fuck, lol why do these cunts look under developed ... this shit isnt even music... just some apes screaming for bananas :D cancer kiddos

>:D

pouya or carti should win, ive never really been a fan of x

Got me good, see you on the other side

oooo very dark caracter here

MY NIGGA

X on Sup Forums?
you have my respect back you degenerates

>:D
Underage.

I think the same for X tbqh he screams like a fag but the beats are good though. Can't image how much he was shrieking to his gf before he had her face stomped.

every single person on this list fucking sucks. what the hell happened to rap music man

newfag detected

other than POUYA

eh

and lil peep

his shit's catchy but the truth is it's nothing special

lol leave it to Sup Forums to like the only white rappers on this list

RAID XXLMAG

VOTE FOR P O U Y A TO FOOL ALL THOSE YOUNG RICH NIGGAZ AT THE CYPHER

my guy i like black rappers. listen to prohibeo