Why are hollywood execs trying to push pegging as something normal?

Why are hollywood execs trying to push pegging as something normal?
Ive seen it 3 times in the last week. Deadpool, Marco Polo, and that Adam Sandler movie on netflix. Wtf is going on here?

Its the writers trying to normalize their fetishes so they don't have to feel bad about them anymore

Why do you care

I haven't seen the other movies but it wasn't portrayed as normal in Deadpool.

>pegging
>not normal

You'd be surprised what's considered normal for sexually active adults, OP. It's pretty tame, as these things go.

because shows try to be edgy by showing edgy things, what part of that do you not understand?
is Deadpool or an Adam Sandler movie going to get laughs by showing vanilla sex?

>Marco Polo
The show about the 13th century Venetian explorer features pegging... Really?

Because they're a bunch of faggots trying to normalize being a faggot.

I dont think many women are fine with giving in to their boyfriends' homosexual desires mate

t. faggot

Have you idiots ever even stuck anything in your ass? Try it(and do it right) and then tell me you really don't like it. There's literally nothing wrong with enjoying the occasional anal pleasuring.

Are you kidding? Women love going for that fujoshi shit. It's the best of both worlds for them. They get to be involved in something that is usually off-limits, and they get to indulge in their yaoi fantasies.

It's supposed to show how weird/quirky the character(s) doing the pegging are. It has the benefit of being a weird fetish while still being more funny than creepy so it works for the normies.

>what are you talking about, goy, er I mean, guy? This is purely coincidental. But hey, what's wrong with pegging after all?

You mean like Tarantino with his feet and black cock fetish?

Feminism tries to feminize men and they succeed. Ours is a degenerate culture.

Thiiis

>Have you idiots ever even stuck anything in your ass?
My ass is exit only. It doesn't feel good coming out, so I doubt it feels very good going in.

Its depends on what kind of woman you want to attract. I 4 1 dont want tumblrinas.

>I41
wtf I hate trips now

I'm prepared to sit here and wait while you try to explain why pegging can't be part of a healthy sex life between hetero couples. But before you do, please prepare to fail and don't get upset when all you can produce is homophobic drivel and media conspiracy theories.

>Have you idiots ever stuck your dick in a child? Try it(and do it right) and then tell me you really don't like it.

>Have you idiots ever stuck your dick in a corpse? Try it(and do it right) and then tell me you really don't like it.

>Have you idiots ever stuck your dick in an animal? Try it(and do it right) and then tell me you really don't like it.

Degenerate scum.

>thinks a woman would ever actually respect a man that takes it in the ass like the bitch he is....

I wish I could be there to see her tell all your friends how much of a little faggot you are the day she finally gets sick of your submissive shit and leaves you.

It upsets the power dynamic between a man and a woman by making the woman feel dominant over her partner, eroding his masculinity in the process. The woman will think of him as weak and feminine, and inevitably, begin craving a more masculine figure as a partner, leading to an unpleasant and dysfunctional relationship and, very likely, adultery/cuckoldry.

>it doesn't feel good coming out

Improve your diet

>The woman will think of him as weak and feminine, and inevitably, begin craving a more masculine figure as a partner,

And rightly so, because any dude that takes it in the ass is a bitch. Period.

All these faggots in the media trying to bitch you up and brain wash you into being a submissive faggot is nothing more than a shit test, and only beta submissives fall for it.

The fastest way to lose respect from your woman is to be a bitch. Period.

I work as a welder and have to do whats called "out of position" work regularly that involves making a pretzel of myself to reach areas. Let me girlfriend peg me with a relatively small one after work a few weeks back. Actually enjoyed it, no homo, but at work the following day I was fighting shitting myself. Came close to lunch time and I had to do a bit of lifting. Walked about 100 feet with steel on my shoulder and a huge turd literally just slipped out. No wipe poo, I guess some lube was still in there or something. It literally feel straight down my jeans into my pull on boots. I walked off site and am now looking for a new job and a new gf

Lol fuck the self righteous and the moral reasons. Its not good for you physically. Your anus is not supposed to be stretched like that for long periods of time and the prostate is not meant to be rubbed like that either. It gives you complications later in life. Talk to any non-pc doctor and he'll tell you that its not medically sound.

>The fastest way to lose respect from your woman is to be a bitch. Period.
"I've never talked to a real girl - the post"

I haven't seen Marco Polo, but in dead pool it's pretty clear that the couple was comically deviant, so saying it portrayed pegging as normal is retarded. And as for the Adam sander movie, you deserve to get pegged by a pineapple just for watching his trash movies.

>he doesn't enjoy shitting

what kind of man are you?

>It doesn't feel good coming out,
Fag

I just have no idea who could be behind the normalization of sexual degenecary

>faggot
???

>2016
>Not knowing about jewish degeneracy and dominance in the media.

You must be a real dumb fuck.

>My girlfriend would NEVER lie to me.

All my girlfriends leave me, or fuck other guys, and I don't know why: the post.

No, I have hemorrhoids and it already hurts to wipe.

>>Have you idiots ever stuck your dick in a child? Try it(and do it right) and then tell me you really don't like it.

What would be right up this boards alley
are you new?

Literally a personal problem, famalam.

Maybe you should try interacting with other human beings in real life instead of projecting this hard: The Post.

>wtf i hate trips now
wtf i hate dubs now

Written like a true submissive little bitch.

The basement dwelling fedoracore is at it again.

The only acceptable ass-play if you're a man is your girl giving you a rimjob along with sucking/jerking you off

It's submissive for her, not you. Anything beyond that makes YOU the bitch.

The only acceptable time for anything to ever go into your ass if you're a man is that special time when you're at the Doctors office