So what happened with Americans?

So what happened with Americans?
Why do we wipe shit from our ass with nothing but paper?
Let me ask, if you got shit on any other body part, would you be satisfied with smearing it around with just paper?
I feel like a barbarian doing it.

what do you purpose we use? baby wipes?

Actually, wipes + toilet paper is a pretty good combo.

wet wipes are the new standard in my home.
it just feels better knowing your ass is clean

If you dropped shit on your kitchen floor, you wouldn't spray it with a garden hose and call it a day.

Dry wipe to get the bulk, wet wipe for fine cleaning, then dry wipe to dry.

I've been thinking about trying wipes. Do they really work?

I'd use a bidet if I had one. They're not quite commonplace and getting one installed costs a fortune. Besides, I usually wipe with regular toilet paper and then shower right after.

what the hell do you do with them? havent you ever heard of a fatberg?

Have to find biodegradable kinds. Just any old wet wipes will eventually clog your plumbing.

Yeah but, I'm only walking on the kitchen floor. I don't carry that around with me all day.
That was a horrible analogy.

I use baby wipes or whatever they are called. Wipe your ass until you think it's clean and then try the wipes. You will see a lot of nasty shit left over (pretty fucking gross if you sleep naked) sometimes it takes me two or 2 wipes to get it completely clean when its shitty as fuck down there.

Yeah the work
At destroying your septic tank/sewer system
Unless you want your bathroom to be backed up with sewage, don't use them. The 'fushable' ones are a lie

yes, they do.

Wet wipes are where its at. Ive used wet wipes for 2 years now and i cant go back. i hate using public restrooms now. it also saves money on toilet paper

And yes I try to thoroughly clean with the toilet paper. That shit ends up just falling apart and getting stuck to my asshole hairs when I go for a deep clean.

>wiping before a shower
Just blast the shit with shower water and stomp down the drain.

Take a shower before sleeping naked, having sex, or any other activity where your asshole is exposed. It's really not hard. I don't need my hole to be squeeky shiny clean at all times - as long as I'm not getting skidmarks in my underwear and don't have "the itch" , I'm fine.

Honest to kek, I'm leaving right now to go get some, because I feel a monstrous shit coming on.

Wish me luck that I don't shit my pants in Walmart.

Will post a a full shit report if thread is still up.

I live alone, and I still sleep in gym shorts and a t-shirt.
I don't like being naked at all.

If you think that most Americans wipe their asses with just paper you're mentally challenged.

Soap. Water. Tissue paper. These exist. People use them together.

what do you do with the wipes since you cant flush them?!? alot of the wipes are illegal where i live because they say flushable and biodegradable when they really arent.

Yeah, never heard of all of that.
I'd rather not have to bring out equipment to wipe my dirty ass.

Flush them. Have yet to have an issue.

Shave your asshole. What loser has hairs in there

the issue isnt on your end its further down the sewers. also if you have a septic tank they solidify

If I got shit on some other part of my body it would be abnormal. Getting shit on your anus is normal because that is where your solid waste comes from. it's quite often I wipe my ass and there is nothing on the paper because I eat a fairly clean diet with a lot of fiber. It really isn't a big deal to me. Then again if someone was literally gonna eat my ass I'd take a shower first.

That's why I take a quick shower after each and every poop.

It could be worse, you could've been Indian.

More hygenic, easy, focused!
Bidet sprayers are a must in most of the world, such as muslim counties, where it's a must to be purified from all shits and dirts.

Just buy a bidet
I got a basic one for 30 bucks that just hooks up to the tank hose and it's not too cold or anything and does the job

only if you throw them in the garbage, wipes wreck havoc on sewer systems

Fucking this. Can find a really nice "plug and play" style on Amazon for $40 and under. Best goddamn money I ever spent.

I started washing my ass with soap and water aftewr every shit when i was about 15. Wiping that shit around with dry toilet paper is fucking disgusting as fuck. But hey im not american maybe they dont mind being dirty.

Get a bidet and install it yourself. You can go as fancy as you'd like but you don't need a plumber for most of the ones that just attach under the toilet seat

even the biodegradable kind don't degrade fast enough you're still going to fuck up your plumping

Dont use wet wipes!!! Ive done it for like 10 years and developed some bulks(?) Downloads there and it is always bloody... the doctor told me it is because of wet wipes, they dont know exactly how it can lead to this, but since i dont use them anymore it got better

*down

Probably because the onew you were using had some type of alcohol in them. It will dry out your skin and asshole. Dry skin = more likely to crack open and bleed. It's the reason why people who use hand sanitizer all the time in the winter have dry, cracked skin.

Used baby wipes, without alcohol

What a shitty advertising campaign.

hmmm....strange enough. I used a type that was suppose to be hypoallergenic and same thing happened. Come to find out, one of the ingredients was a type of alcohol. Had a fucking strange name.

Maybe an allergic reaction to the perfumes or something.

I'm American (Texas) and I use tp and a bidet. Bought it on amazon for like $20.

yeah they 100% work. dont flush them tho. get a garbage can.

Being a fairly hairy guy, those self-install bidets have been a blessing. Used to wipe my ass with nice TP and it was still like trying to get peanut butter out of shag carpet. 90% of the time, ended up just having to wash my ass or at the very least making an "ass pad" out of TP to keep the shit from staining my drawers. Bidet solved that shit. Nice little blast of water and after a pat dry, clean as fuck.

So do I. Nothing beats the freshness.

that's why you shit at work

not only are you saving the plumbing in your own home, you are getting paid to shit.

I make a nickel, the boss makes a dime
That's why I shit, on company time

At least we don't shit in the streets.

exactly my friend.

The other tactic is flush one wipe at a time.

That way it is out of your pipes into the main sewer and on its way.

Its fucking filthy feminists flushing tampons and fannypads and the fucking mong degenerates who shouldn't be allowed to breed flushing nappies down the khazi that causes the blockages.

Retard

I love it when my girlfriend doesn't wipe all the shit off her ass. Just the smell of her ass hole turns me on.

get on my level, Son.

you are fined 3 credits for violation of the nasal morality statute

Bunch of pussies in here with your pillow paper and your baby wipes. There is only one proper tool for this job.
Pic related.

Learn how to wipe your ass correctly maybe?

Paper wipe to get large debris first, and follow up with a wet wipe. Dispose wet wipe into trash.

I use them every time.

>be me
>wipe ass with toilet paper
>just like my ancestors before me have since tp was invented
>newfag millennial safe spacers come along
>"Oh, we wipe with baby wipes"
>try once
>just smears it around
>shit soaks through baby wipe instantly
>shit juice all over hand
>damn near have to use entire package of wipes
>toilet clogs
>never again
I'll stick to good old fashion toilet paper, its been good enough for hundreds of years, its still good enough.

Throw into trash can. Have a small garbage can in the bathroom for them. Empty regularly.

>Why do we wipe shit from our ass with nothing but paper?
unless you're some kinda uncivilized fuck, you should have been using wet wipes along with toilet paper
you may have noticed them in the toilet paper aisle in walmart

You're supposed to use toilet paper to clear the main shit and clean your ass with the baby wipe after.

look on the brightside, your bedsheets stay cleaner and you have a lower risk for testicular torsion

Even when using it to get the remainder after the bulk has been removed, it still just gets smeared around, shit soaks through the wet wipe getting all over your hand, the toilet still clogs.

Its like trying to clean peanut butter off linoleum with wet cardboard

you gotta alternate dude, wipe with wet wipe then tp and repeat until clean

I'll stick with good ol' 2 ply.

>wet toilet paper
>wipe
>wet more toilet paper
>wipe
>dry toilet paper
>wipe
never have had a poopy ass

If you smear shit, your diet is wrong and your feces are too wet.

Stop eating rubbish food or check your food allergies. You shouldn't even have to whipe much if you eat correctly; still a whipe to be sure is cool.

Nice try, Pajeet. But you are still going to have to poo in loo

If you have the right diet you barely have to wipe. Paleo diet is the way to go

Im a simple eurofag, but after EVERY shit i take at home I sit on the edge of bathtub and shower my ass clean. Then dry using dedicated towel. I feel dirty as fuck if i have to shit anywhere else and therefore cannot do this.

I use 1 square of toilet paper..
Poke a hole in the middle of it
Put finger up through hole
Clean asshole with finger
Square wipes shit off finger as you slide it back off

>not showering anyway after taking a shit

You people are disgusting.

Disappointed no one else got the reference. Clearly we're too old for 4chins m8

I bet you uncultured burgers never laid eyes on one of these.

In my country, every single toilet that's in a private house or in a hotel has a bidet next to it. We dry wipe a few times to get mostly clean, then wash it, then dry with a towel.
The idea of a bidetless country is as disgusting to us as pajeet designated shitting streets are to you.

You're not supposed to flush em, dude.

>TheMoreYouKnow.jpg

How exactly do these work?

I scrub my ass inside and out in the shower in the morning and in the bath at night.

Nothing worse than being unclean.

hi. european here. we have bidets. you guys are disgusting

I just reach down into the bowl after flushing and splash the water into my ass. Get it nice and clean that way. Plus no paper.

Never get naked with Americans. They still haven't figured out basic hygiene or even sanitation. Especially straight Americans, disgusting. Good luck even finding one that uses soap in the shower.

Understandably, fags are at least self-conscious enough to make an effort.

Yeah, lemme go ahead and load up my bathroom trash can with shit caked wet wipes and let them chill there until i get around to emptying it once the trash is full...

They make flushable ones, only filthy mexicans fill their trash cans with shitty paper

Gonna need a bigger bait faggot

americafag here... they sell bidet attachments at home depot now, best $60 i've spent

Those are for homosexuals who like men to pee in their butts

So if i use them at my house its all good? Fucks up the city sewer not me right? Fuck the city

no, they're for people who don't want to walk around with swamp ass

Why the hell would anyone use paper? That's why toiletpaper exists.

Demolition man.

You reach down?

I just dip my ass down in there while the water is swirling.

>feelsgoodman.jpg

Wouldn't soaking your ass make it swampy?

No, they are for people who like to get shit everywhere else.

Go outside right now and attach a spray nozzle on your water hose, now spray full stream into dirt. Once you see how mud sprays everywhere, thats what bidets do to your ass, sprays shit everywhere. Now you gotta scrub the toilet and shower because you got shit under the toilet seat and all over your ass cheeks

It's not just paper you dipshit. I mean are you like 10 years old or something haha.

There's different types. The flushables are made thinner and different material. They'll break down over time. The nonflushable are slightly thicker and if they were to catch on the edge of a sewer pipe or some sludge build up, will never break down. As far as sewers, they will go through them fine. They'll make it to the sewer plant where a barscreen will catch them and remove them into the solid waste pile.

all of you are morons.

for me , it's high pressure HOT WATER bidet (pressure high enough it actually works like an enema)

then dry paper towels which usually comes out completely clean after the bidet.

then one baby wipe to wipe butt cheeks and Crack. reason for that is that as the hot water hits your ass it tends to sometimes smell bad so wiping your cheeks with a scented baby wipe helps get that off.

perfectly clean ass. in fact when I stay in hotels in really struggle without bidets.

even cold water bidets are disgusting

Buy name brand wipes.
Use toilet paper until you normally would stop wiping.
Grab wet wipe, fold in half, get a good wipe in, fold wet wipe again, one last final wipe. If one wipe clogs your toilet you need a better toilet.
Then finish with anothet wipe using tp to dry off.
Done.

it washes away all the swampiness. just pat dry and you're minty fresh again.

also saving a fuckton of money on toilet paper and wipes doesn't hurt either.