Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

>being white
explain yourself

>being a faggot but not supporting gay pride
explain yourself

I'm employed.

I make great money and have enough disposable income to not be a miserable fuck and blame other races for my poorfaggotry

I got an education, unlike OP.

therefore, I'm white, and have a brain.

I got more than brain cells than a friggin ikea table.
It my come from sweden where aryans live, but also is'nt able to read a history book.

Are you really sure you can read? You definitely can't write.

>Identifying as white instead of European nationality

Amerifag detected

I'm an active KKK member.

thats like being a feminist.

kkk are dumb because your god is jewish

Because you shouldn't be proud of something you didn't earn. Good job, you were born white, who gives a shit. That's like saying your proud your dad bought you a car.

I'm a white guy, I've met a whole lot of white people who are pieces of shit and a whole lot of brown people who are upstanding citizens—but of course there's good and bad on both sides.

Now on average white people are more successful and less likely to commit crime and whatnot...but here's the thing, so much of those curves overlap, that for all practical purposes racism doesn't make sense. Because odds are (extremely) the person you're talking to falls somewhere covered by all race curves.

Racism is simply a bad heuristic for determining individuals.

Explain this.

Because I've gone outside of my 4 walls and am capable of realizing that it's not the body that does anything but the mind that drives it.

A white man can steal your car stereo just like a black man can embezzle all of your money from your 401k.

Don't really care for people enough to hate them for something as trivial as skin color. Judge the brain, not the body.

Also, for every "Jamal" there are at least 6 Trailer Park Terry's blowing out Becky's back in their double wide working on their 5th welfare check baby.

That's not even close to the truth. Do you get your statistics off the back of the hillary-o's box?

I'm to apathetic to care about anything, I don't give a shit about my race or any other race, I feel nothing.

Shut the fuck up you nazi clown.

It's not about who commits more crime, although mestizos, American indians, Southeast asians, and blacks commit more crime compared to their share of the population, it's about every race needing a territory for their advancement. Racism happens and becomes a problem in multicultural societies. The most successful societies are homogenous European and oriental ones.

No, I live in Kentucky and have lived in Texas. I've seen what white America is. It's the same as black America but with no accountability and a false sense of superiority.

Also, no Shillary vote here...so yeah...try again.

You're a National-Verräter.

Race is more than skin color which is just one factor of race. And every race has different sized brains with their own amount of neurons.

whom do you blame for the faggotry on telly

Non white Internet defense force sure is strong in this thread.

Being racist is as stupid as being a nigger.

>Racism happens and becomes a problem in multicultural societies. The most successful societies are homogenous European and oriental ones.
>Segregation is the solution to the problem of racism

Not only is what you said false, it's also full of a horrendous line of logic that leads in the opposite direction of the truth. Many of the most powerful civilizations and empires in human history were multicultural.

I'm not a retard.
Simple as that.
You can go back to fucking your cousin now

White pride means your proud of being white no your heritage.

Well fuck you too.