Share your secrets, anons

Share your secrets, anons.

I kill a bunch of seal babies every summer

Why?

I caught an STD, blamed it on my wife, and she admitted to cheating.

I make dating profiles and Craigslist ads of my girlfriend saying she wants to get fucked and hope that people will recognize her from real life.

I'm dating a hebe mom with an incest fetish, it's the most fun relationship I've ever had. The sex is crazy.

We fantasize about teaching her 13yo daughter to be a good lil cock slut, had sex on her bed when she was away for the weekend, and she agreed to wearing her daughter's clothes during sex. She likes the thought of corrupting a teenage girl, gets off on it hard.

She was molested by her dad when she was 10, dealt with it by becoming a sex crazed monster. Fucked her up for a good long while, but on the other hand now she loves to get used as a fuck toy. It owns.

You have just been pupped.

Post this spicy meme to 10 friends to show them that you're a true meme master.

Shadilay you memesters

:( I post mediocre memes

/wrists

How the fuck does that conversation even start? Who takes the leap and brings something like that up?

Hey, just wanna say, i was in here bitching and moaning about being desperately unhappy in my marriage on one of these a couple days ago.

Had someone who gave some okay advice, but more than anything just did a good job of reading into what i was feeling and listening well. If you're out there reading, whoever you were, thank you.

Nothing is better, and life is still shit, but at a low point at least i found someone who listened.

The mom prolly caught the dude staring at a 14 year olds ass. Put two and two together

I have the hots for my cousin

I have a habit of lying and becoming passive aggressive to the point where I have manipulated my friends to kick out their Girlfriend/Boyfriend on 2 separate occasions of their Apartment.

They weren't good for them, so I got them kicked out. Every time I justified it to myself and have felt no guilt.

On the other hand I stopped taking my medication for BP-II because I miss being HypoManic. It's my entire personality and I'm not sure what to do about it.

Any ideas?

I've sucked 13 cocks in the last 4 days. Swallowed all but 2 loads of cum. Trolling Adult Theater and Glory Holes.

She gave me my first blowjob

Pretty much what said.
"I know you were looking, I saw you" "Nuh-uh" "Don't deny it!" "NUH-UH!" "I was looking as well" "NUH-waitwhat?"

fucked my hot freind when she was fucked up on paint killers and dranks. she was letting me stay with her at the time because i was having financial difficulties. feels good but gulty man

When I was about 6 or 7 I had a really strange experience. My nan used to be a foster carer. She used to take in some really messed up kids from social services that I would go play with. One girl came along that took a shine to me. After a while we went to her bedroom and she asked if I wanted to play the "sex game". This resulted in some kissing, touching, some explorative raspberry blowing... She told me I wasn't doing I right... I couldn't work out why and she wouldn't tell me... She got moved elsewhere shortly after and I never saw her again. It wasn't until a while later I realised she was in foster care because she had been abused. The "sex game" was what her abused did to her that she tried to recreate with me :(

Fucked me up to this day.

I hope your life got better E. I really do.

Never told a soul til now.

i frequently visit this gay ass website called "Sup Forums" specificaly the "b" section which is full of gays and im married to a women :(

Dont pussy out faggot. The pills exist to fix a PROBLEM. If it wasnt a PROBLEM, there wouldn't be pills for it.
Yes, okay, you don't know who to be after that, its the cornerstone of who you are, but thats the fucking POINT of the pills: Break the bad habits, reform yourself as a healthy functional fucking adult and move forward doing GOOD SHIT. Get into fucking gardening or paint or who gives a fuck but don't think that there was another you hiding behind the fucking pills, idiot.

Put in the fucking EFFORT. Thats all life IS, and if you had a problem, its time to clean it the fuck up and move away from it you miserable cunt.

My best friend fucked his girlfriend 1m away from me. I was awaken, and I didn't even noticed.

I'm giving my family 3 months to sort their shit out before i pack my shit and either move out to go live with friends or see if my extended family will take me in

Well, that would fuck my day up.

kek

I had to make money, it was a way

what did you do?

Eh, I wouldn't feel guilty. She knew you were there and probably knew you were into her, and she got shattered anyway knowing you two would be alone. Sounds like she didn't mind having an excuse.

>I got fucked by an older boy at age 6. I also sucked his dick and he sucked mine.
>At age 7 I fucked my little sister while we were hiding in a new TV box.
>At age 8 I fucked the neighbour girl under the covers while my little sister watched at the end of the bed.
>Parents split up when 10.
>Was poor fag, mom let us sleep with her in one bed.
>Start doing things to her at night.
>Over hear her speaking with grandmother, she says I put my penis between her ass cheeks
>Loner teen years before meeting first gf and falling in love.
>I lied to my girlfriend at age 16 about who I was, catfished her and 2 years later she found out and left me.
>I was depressed for 2 years.
>here on /b right now

Feels fucking good to get it off my chest.

how did you catfish her
after 2 years you would think she wouldn't care

Hey also i'm anonymous woo i can spill my guts! I love you Katie Zadorozniak. I have since the minute i met you and i havnt been able to shake it for years since.
Its fucked my entire life. I don't know what to do or where to turn, and worst of all you've left me completely hanging. I'm afraid of you waking up and realizing you're better than me. I'm afraid of you getting bored of me. I'm afraid of exactly what you did: you finding someone else and just hoping i'll be stupid enough not to notice. I think you're fucking idiotic with shit like that, and you think you're so smart at it all. But i want us to work right, even after everything.

But i'm so fucking alone, what am i supposed to do? You think you've got the right plan: Let me "focus on what i need to focus on" while you do you and "get it out of your system", but i'm just alone, left to solve my own problems, and i didn't do that to you when you needed it most.

Maybe i deserve it.... but i can't do it. I don't want to keep the flame burning alone. You mean more than anything, and i really fooled myself that we could do it together, rather than like this. And you'll be cold, if you try at all. Demanding and distant and distrustful, and full of reasons why i deserve that. I just need you, your time and your trust and your partnership, and we can make it all work and you know that beneath it all. This is shit.

Told her I'm someone else. I pretty much lied about everything. I told her a lot of bs and that I'm from Norway.

she is incredibly hot

>act around friends like I always get laid
>people seem to think highly of me for some reason so I don't try to ruin it (feels good to be liked)
>21 and still a kissless virgin while all my friends have either a gf or get laid on a regular basis
>I hate myself

This is a seriously great thing you have going on. I hope you're enjoying it. Anything else to share?

I don't want to ruin your fun but maybe she thinks that way because she wants her to feel what its like to be molested or she just wants someone to share the feels with. Anyway, be careful Sup Forumsro

Fukkin same. Feel u bro. I lie about laying women and everyone thinks I get pussy but I never even got a kiss even on the cheek and I'm 25. Fuxk.

at least you can act like an alpha

that sucks.
I had a relationship similar to you
she never found out though, told her I have no family.

I don't go out of my way to lie, I either avoid the conversation and stay quiet or say I got laid in my home town, if I'm asked. I don't brag about it, just want the topic of conversation to end.
I got kissed on the cheek a couple of times by girls, maybe its the whole "act hard to get" attitude that makes them do it?
>they all got bf btw
still, its either they did it without me knowing or when they were drunk so I don't count it.

At least they think you get pussy, just don't brag about it because it'll make you look like you're "looked after" if you get me? so no girl will feel like she has a chance with you

I hate pretending to me someone I'm not tho, I'm not putting on an act generally, just when I've to confront an uncomfortable situation

Raped my ex, didn't mean to

Both of you:
If people actually feel that way about you two, that you are respected, attractive and getting positive attention and whatever then it's up to YOU to make something from it.

It's like having +15 persuasion. Be bolder, try to flirt with people. If you fail, your +15 stat will soften your fall socially if you otherwise don't let it show. And if you don't get any good responses, hey, no matter right? You're still you and the You they think you are, just talking to people, not being desperate to get some affection

I miss my ex even though I could never trust her again. Even though I still love her I want to find ways to hurt her so she will feel the way I do

I made shitty memes :(

You have just been pupped.

Post this spicy meme to 10 friends to show them that you're a true meme master.

Shadilay you memesters

idk, maybe not. she friendzoned me a looooooong time ago but she was legit a great friend and a fantastic wingwoman. I do feel guilty because she thought Iw as passed that attraction for her haveing hooked up with some of her friends and completely trusted me to live in her house. I mean she doesnt know to this day and weve drifted slightly apart but i still feel bad.

I get you man, its just that I'm always over thinking shit and I think that if word was to get around that I'm slaying puss left right and center then chicks will come my way, which is good but if push comes to shove and I've to fuck some chick that expects me to know my shit then I'll be nervous as fuck... no one is great at sex or at least somewhat pleasing on their first time

Reason I lied was because I was embarrassed who I was. Saddest part is she was the one that got away. We were extremely close.

I get off sharing pics and videos of my buddy's hot ex. Dumb bitch has no idea and would be beyond humiliated if she knew that people knew what every inch of her looks like and how she looks with a cock in her cunt and mouth.

Well, maybe being known as "slaying puss left and right" isn't good for you. Most normal people don't go for those kinds of people, and those who actually do kinda like 'real' confidence. Don't waste your time thinking about when and if you are going to get laid. Aim smaller, way smaller

Haha. That's funny. I just looked on my twitter feed, and saw an FDNY pic from the Daily News, with only one Firefighters name visible. And that name happend to be the same last name as the girl I'm interested in.

Kinda funny in a way. Don't believe in signs much, but maybe....

And it's not like she has a common last name either. She has a significantly less common variant of a common one. (3.8k or so compared to ~100)

Also, FDNY is the same entity that she plans to get work with soon. So... Seems a tinybit too coincidental

>Cute girl walks into my job 3 years ago
>Take her phone and put my number in
>Tell her to text me
>We've been dating 3 years now
>In those three years I have cheated on her with 8 women, 2 of those women were multiple times, and one of those women was my best friend's gf
>Also in that time I have slowly convinced my gf to allow a third party into our sex life every so often
>I've manipulated her into finding girls for us (me) on tinder

>I fuck two hot girls every week without doing any work

>I am the apex predator

Her daughter smells exactly like her, just a bit sweeter. It drives me nuts.

I figured what her dad did to her made her feel really good and special, and that's why she wants her daughter to feel the same.

I finger my prostate everytime while taking a shit.

I've been having orgasms that come rushing like waves.

I pretend like I'm busy, but I really just don't want anything to do with my 'family.'

I'm generally happy, in a fucked up way. The idea of death became something that I've dealt with after losing my religion. Now I don't get disturbed about pretty much anything. I'm not necrophiliac but I would fuck a corpse if there wasn't a risk of getting caught. I'm not a murderous but I would kill. I'm fucked up but I'm also happy about it.

I want to be a woman.

This motherfucker researched some girl's last name.

You got it bad, man.

Why not?

no fuck you OP i know you're FBI just trying to get anons to spill the beans on what they've done to use later as evidence. Fuck off

This guy is right. If you take a risk with a girl, like asking her out, the worst thing that can happen is you getting rejected. You won't look like the desperate faggot you actually are because that's not the reputation that you have. Also getting rejected happens to the best of us, there is no shame in going home empty handed.

you lucky bastard

Sounds like you guys deserve each other

My biological dad's side (though he was never in my life, my mom made sure I stayed connected to his family throughout my childhood and adolescence, which was a HUGE mistake) is full of mostly poorly-educated, highly religious bumpkins who would judge and ridicule every thing I do. My mom's side is so 'distant' that it seems like every time she mentions them, I have a 'new' uncle, aunt, or someone else I'm apparently related to, and they all think I'm a weird fuck-up too.

I have been cat fishing a girl for like 2 years on kik. Would tell her I'm british and send her sound bits of "me" talking ( a guy from kik would provide the bits and In return would send him the nudes the girl sent me).
She is really in love with me and even introduced me to her mum and sister in their family group and I even texted with them.
She would want to skype and I would tell her I was out of skype credit since I was calling from a foreign country.
I would ask for strange requests and she would comply...she even sent me gifts, her teddy bear and a gold bracelet with her name and my name put together.
I feel like shit and want to tell her the truth but I feel I might hurt a lot ( she actually used to cut until she met me)

hahaha rekt

Meh, 13 is too late for this to be that special. If her daughter had been 10 this would have been gold.

I know he's right. I don't really fear getting rejected. I'm just an autismo that for some reason can't do one simple thing and its talking to girls. I don't know whats wrong with me, I can never get the balls to approach any girl, moments before I'm about to do it I get anxiety and all kinds of scenarios go through my head and each is worse than the last until I back off...
I find it weird, really weird because I can socialize and all that, I get along with people and I'm likable for some reason. I just don't see what it is that people like in me, I tell myself they just like me out of pity but what do I know...its just talking to girls that scares the shit out of me and like I said, its not really the rejection I fear the most, its just the approach, I don't know how to explain it really, just a weird feeling and inability to go through with it

Nah, I kinda already knew that info actually. Didn't search it up because of her. A few years ago I was just looking at surnames in the US, and I sorta went down a rabbit hole of names. And the common name was one that I randomly went to, and then saw the less common variant aswell. And kinda remembered where they fell

what was the advice? im in a shitty marriage

>Me, 5 years ago, spent the night at the house of a girl I'd been dating about six months. Just her and her kid live there.
>Get up in the morning, get in the shower
>Gf yells in asking if the daughter can come in
>I assume she means to pee.
>Sure, she can come in. Shower curtain isn't see-through.
>Back to washing my hair, I hear the shower curtain pull back.
>Rinse my face off real quick, turn around
>The kid is standing in the shower, completely naked.
>7 years old, way too old to need to showering with anyone, much less mom's bf.
>Kid is casual as fuck, asks to let me let her wet her hair.
>I'm wondering what kind of kinky pedo shit I got myself into.
>I try to finish up real fast
>She asks me to wash her back with one of those little shower poof things.
>I clean her back
>Gtfo of the shower
>Ask the gf later what that was all about
>Oh we shower together sometimes, I didn't figure it was a big deal
>So either she's wanting to test my willingness for pedo stuff or she's fine with her kid showering with men she barely knows.
>Kinda fucked me up, I dumped her a week later.

Sorry this story didn't take a hot turn, fags.

I finally don't have any secrets. At least one person knows everything about me and I'm open about things I used to hide. Until recently I had one last secret/lie I was keeping from my friends but I came clean, and I finally reconnected with my parents and actually talked about real shit with them. It feels great.

And your remember the figures? Riiiiiight.

Just ask her out already.

I remembered ball park figures of around ~100 and 3.8. That's all.

And long story about the other bit

>Meh, 13 is too late
Ye, pretty much.

I'd have wet her hair

the 6 year old sat on my knee agrees!

but i'm from norway!

Pics or it didn't happen

she cuts dump her

Sad to hear, user.

It's somewhat the same to me. I'm looked upon as a strange guy by my family and they often ridicule what I say or do. Even though I'm the most successful as a Electrical foreman.

Strange thing is whenever I visit my family I change personality completely. I go from confident, well spoken and outgoing to a fucktard that's shy, stumbles in my words and act awkward.

So I do the same as you. I pretend I'm busy

Cucks getting attached to the people they are cat fishing.

neither will it

I have slight memories of my dad sexually abusing me. I was about 4 or 5 when these memories take place. I'm not sure however if something happened. Obviously I can't just ask bout it but it really bothers me bc I still see my dad often.

This will hurt both of you. A shit lot. Don't be like me and come clean. Tell her everything and tell her how you feel about her. There's only one way out if you don't come clean. A breakup.

Mine was a little specific, i'm not gonna say it solves anything (clearly), but sometimes just talking about it can make a world of difference for a day or two. I'm all ears if you wanna dish out user.

But it revolved around a few key things: Recognize when you're depressed, don't lie about it to yourself, let yourself embrace it, get it out, and then start moving forward.
Recognize that if you feel alone or lost or stranded, its because at SOME point, your wife was probably the person you thought you could dump all this shit on, and now you just can't anymore. Recognize that you've slowly lost your ability to communicate but you still delude yourself that you are friends. Accept this, and broaden how you approach others. Take a little bit from everyone, make up for what you don't get anymore.
Push back. If things aren't right and there aren't kids, push push push back and see where it takes you. Sometimes you just feel cornered, let loose and move on mentally and see if where you and your partner go with that.

If you have an affair, for the love of GOD, don't expect that person to keep delivering you happiness forever. One day they will take it away like a threat, and you won't be able to act fast enough for them. At the point they take it away, they've already moved on.

I got a third nipple

lost

Let a tranny fuck me

Where'd you get it from?

>I'm from Norway.
What the hell good did that do?
(I'm from Norway by the way)

What the fuck is with all the Norfags around Sup Forums today?

Sage shit on Sup Forums

you bastard

Cut it off of my last gf

my buddies mom was the "cool mom" always letting us drink and smoke. We had been messing around for awhile and she'd caught us a few times. Things always turned a bit flirty and she would joke around sexually when we would all be drinking. One night she kept walking into his room and sitting in his chair blathering on stupid shit till my buddy pretty much told her she was interrupting him getting his dick sucked. An awkward silence followed by a dont mind me happened and I ened up blowing him till he came down my throat in front of her. nothing sexual ever happened with his mom but we never held back in front of her after that

March 28. Still freezing outside. Nothing else to do.

whenever i walk into a room filled with people, i instantly smile and introduce myself,
but inside
im terrified.

thanks for posting
>I'm all ears if you wanna dish out user.
sorry, no, i don't wanna talk about it now. luckily, there's no kids to worry about

I'm going to hang myself on friday, not today because I can't afford a rope.
I tried two weeks ago, but the fucking cord I tried didn't pass the test to see if it could hold me, and when I turned around the fucking fregatte I worked on two years ago was patrolling byhaind me. I'm sure they saw me, but didn't identify me because it started circling at the shore and left when they realised I had spotted them and that I wasn't going to go trough with it.
I want to kill my dog, I'm no longer able to feel love for him.
I have insomnia and chronic depression for the last 10 years.
I see a psych, but she thinks that I'm feeling more depressed after taking the meds is a sign of improvement. (I didn't feel anything at all before I started seeing her)