Best 'ment album

best 'ment album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7j3trCjVM8Q
youtu.be/eR9aRK2HdNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every Pavement album is great. And they knew when to stop, Malkmus solo is mediocre.

>he doesn't unironically jam out to JoJO's Jacket, and realize that "Real Emotional Trash" is better than most Pavement records.

Check out Silver Jews if you haven't, it's tight music.

objectively wrong.

no... hex enduction hour is!

They didn't exactly stop, the way you're implying. Everyone wanted to keep going, until Malkmus brought down the irl banhammer.

Pavement is better than the Jicks, but I like listening to the Jicks more. Idk why

Tocotronic is the better version of Pavement.

HAHAHA How The Fuck Is This Better Than Pavement Nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=7j3trCjVM8Q

Hey There Fuckface!

Best Pavement album is slanted and enchanted. Some of those songs sound straight out of The Fall's discography. Two States and Conduit for Sale in particular.

love it

pavement from their beginnings to S&E is heavily influenced by the fall

respect to pavement (one of the finest nineties groups) but the fall is on another level

I never got this meme

it's literally one guy

Brighten the Corners: Track 9 - Blue Hawaiian.

At least that's what some other user told me.

Their 90s albums dude...

but I mostly see it in "what I expected and what I got" memes of their debut album

None of them. Pavement is the absolute worst band you could listen to.

Hey Billy, watcha doin'?

Stop listening to Pavement. It is bad for your tastebuds and deteriorates your brain to a mushy goo. I would rather listen to shitty mid-2000s pop for 3 hours then listen to Pavement

found the SP fan

Only those though.

>being butthurt

for some reason Western Homes gives me the strongest Fall vibe

Have you guys heard this?
youtu.be/eR9aRK2HdNc

I hate Smashing Pumpkins too with the exception of Mellon collie
In fact Corgans a huge faggot
ButPavement is Shit and the 90s were the beginning of the decline of mainstream rock as most bands ripped off Nirvana who ripped off the Buttholes and the Melvins and the other big 4 ripped off Led Zeppelin and it was the beginning of people ripping off other peoples ideas, but it was inevitable anyway. Electronic punk such as CC DG and Dalek were really the last semi original "rock" acts

THE ABSOLUTE MALKMAN

Fucking hilarious. Even more hilarious that Corgan is still pissed off about Range Life 20 years on.

Hm, strange. I feel That's just some somewhat redundant 60s psych worship with the weird vocal effect, I like it but I also like strong closers

That was me, I just made that up cause its the only thing that made sense to me.

Those are the only two that would fit right into a Fall album, but the guitar part of Fame Throwa sounds a bit Fallesque.

I like S&E better than any Fall album, but I definitely can see the argument of The Fall being a better band.

*blocks your path*

best thread

bump

haha holy shit, had never heard this before

U tellin me it's one guy samefagging a nonsensical joke?

go to sleep, scruffles

it;s an inside joke between friends

We're all friends here

I am going to murder you.

*performs cpr on this thread*