Hows your breakup going user?

Hows your breakup going user?

its going

seriously though this pictures annoys me and its almost been two years

Nigger the world's perfect girl just got married this year so I'm just gonna stick with masturbating to girls fucking horses

it's been 4 years, and i'm still not the same. i don't think i ever will be

Meh, been a week or two. I couldn't really care. She did the dirty work for me.

You know, in the last 3 or 4 days, it's been going really well. It used to be that whenever I thought about her or heard about her, I would get this shitty feeling in my stomach that would radiate to my balls and I would feel sick. Now I don't feel anything. I think I'm like 98% over it now, I don't give a shit what she does anymore. I actually saw a girl a couple days ago that I plan to ask for her number which I haven't done since my ex.

Hang in there, Sup Forumsros.

Well, I'm alive so I guess things could be worse. Making progress, baby steps. Miss her dearly some days. Very regretful of how I treated her and how selfish I was. I hope everything works out with him, L.

Ten years ago we broke up, married a different girl 7 years ago, still think about other girl...

how do you deal with this shit when you have mutual friends? I don't to have any contact with her at all.

Not to mention I have a strong suspicion she's attracted to one of my male friends. Ughhh.

All my breakups have been to imaginary girls so i get over them pretty easily

>she's attracted to one of my male friends
she was fucking him right before or right after you broke up, Sup Forumsro

thinking about killing myself and record it
>Mfw if someone sent it to her, it would make me very happy

1.5 years and counting. Same as I was a week after. Devastated.

Actually pretty well. This was a long time coming, and even though we still love each other, we both know it's for the best. We were always better as friends.

nah we pretty much spent all our time together and hes out of town atm.

They could well get to it in a bit though. I wouldn't care if she started seeing some other guy, but a friend? that would eat me up.

meeting new girls is the #1 advice i can give you to get over your ex.
not even kidding. it doesn't even have to work out with the new ones, it's just the confidence boost you get. feels like the world opened up once again.

you're doing great friend, keep it up.

Pretty simple: either stay friends or find new ones. My ex and I broke up and some of them felt "uncomfortable" around me since they had known her first. Fuck 'em. Turned my back and haven't talked to them since.

As far as the 2nd part, this bro is probably spot on. Had a few friends tell me she was already getting dicked by my friend before we broke up. Made it so much easier to know that she didn't actually give a rats ass about me if she could fuck one of my friends.

girls don't have a moral compass, user. she wouldn't give a shit if it's your friend. what's "right" to a girl is whatever justifies her fee-fees in that moment

Been dating a different girl for over 3 years.

The last slut I was with officially got fucked chuck and no one will touch her cause she's crazy

I'd say it's going pretty well.

She's engaged now, but I just left my house after fucking her. Wtf am I doing man...

It wasn't a breakup I was crushing on a girl I knew since middle school. Even after I graduated I still thought about her time to time. Even though I knew I had no chance I would occasionally think of her for about 8 years after I graduated. One day I met her again working at a local store, we got along and she invited me to dinner. I foolishly went dressed in a suit as I believed it may be my chance to confess. As soon as I entered the door the first thing that came out of her mouth was, "Oh my god its been so long, I can't wait for you to meet my husband!" causing my mind to black out for the rest of my time there. I still can't remember what happened when I was there.

Not going so well. We're still friends. Neither of us want to rip off the bandaid and just cut eachother off. We're room mates on a lease and already 2 weeks after our break up she's fucking someone else. I know because I can hear them in the next room at night trying to be as quiet as possible. I used to feel empowered, like she wanted me back and she was just bringing this guy around to make me jealous so I would fight for her. But the first time I heard them having sex, I realized I must have been delusional or something. I kind of want to kill them, and hang myself after, but it really wouldn't prove anything.

Seriously tho I've never been able to get over my highschool crush and it's been ten years so I probably never will. She was funny, she was honest, and she was beautiful. Every relationship I've had ever since I ended up destroying because I just couldn't bring myself to love them the way I love her. Girls are fucking evil

I wish this worked for me.

I've never had any kind of ego/confidence boost from random sex, it has no meaning to me. I can go through a couple new girls and still be heartbroken about a girl before them.

aAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING DYING LOL

not really talking about random sex, i dislike that too. i mean generally getting back into different social circles, feeling the attention you get from girls slowly building up your self-esteem.
i guess it's hard when you feel like you've already met and lost the best thing you could have, but i just don't believe that's possible, ever.
you meet different people at different points in your life. and just as the time isn't the same, you're not the same person you were the last time. so it's just a matter of being open for new things, you have to let them in.

Im in love with a girl since about ~3 years now.. she got a boyfriend but still says that she love me and so on.. also sends me some nudes.. I dont know what to do.. thought about killing myself so many times. I think the best part is now just fapping tot he pictures she sent to me.

yeah girls can move on much faster than guys can because they usually have a backup orbiter in the first place, or even if they don't they have a lot of thirsty guy approaching them constantly. Most average guys don't meet a new girl they have chemistry with until months or years later. The only advice is to better yourself in the mean time. Make money and lift weights.

Been in love with my best friend for a while she has no interest in me and is older wut do?

I've been miserable for 4 months now, I don't think it will get any better. Either I man the fuck up now and be more sociable or suffer till I die.

Are you happy with your wife?

she broke up with me about a month ago

no biggie, just been getting on with life. it's not really hard to re-adjust. the change is kinda refreshing tbh.

but it's funny because she's noticed how quickly I've readjusted and is now getting in touch every now and then telling me she misses me etc.

and I'm just playing it cool so I can eventually get some strings-free pussy while I go about singe life working on myself until I find an upgrade. :)

Getting back together slowly.

single*

Fuck you.
Also steadily getting better. College in five months for me, prolly raped and pregnant for her.

It depends on when you ask me

Right now though, I'm liking having the headspace to improve the relationship I have with myself, reflect, and heal

Somedays though, I'll miss him so much it'll be paralyizing and I won't be able to leave my bed or eat anything

He meant a lot to me and he always will.
If you're reading this, I love you

Broke up with my gf last month. Bought a new car and got a new job since so thing's are looking pretty good.

LOL @ YOUR sad fucking face

Send me some info about both of you and i can make that happend

She got back together with her ex and is moving back to the town I'm in to live with him. I'll probably end up fucking her behind his back again, so the fact that she's with him is a good thing, lol.

All this shitty self pity, thoughts that all the girls are whores and no self values in this thread makes me sick.

Jesus Christ user,this hit hard

Terrible, and I'm the one who broke up with her.

Why's that?

because I think my ex is like this is because we have a okay break up but I know she's not okay and it scares me to think she is like that x

Such fucking pussies you are. Of course I think of her sometimes, but I have too much pride to be depressed about a girl. Swallow the sadness, man up and live your life just for yourself.

Nice projection, faggot.

faggot

live it before you criticize, user

I know exactly how you feel Sup Forumsro.
When my ex steered sleeping with my best friend / room mate. I wanted to kill him, and yet my dilutions refused to allow me to place any blame on her. Thoughts were all about how he tricked her, and stole her from me..

Your dilutions? Really faggot? Your dilutions? Your exemplary work in chemistry refused to allow you to place any blame on her? Stupid nigger

3 years here..and the exact same boat. Fucked 10 other girls in those 3 years and it didn't help one bit. I thought I saw her out yesterday with another dude and it made me feel physically sick. I know she's out there happy with out me and getting plowed by whoever but "out of sight out of mind" ya know?

Can we have them?

No, hes right. Hes a faggot and should kill himself

I'm just over a breakup which really fucked me up, well the relationship itself was the worst. the time after the breakup she just pulled all bitch moves possible
>I'm gonna kill myself
>I'm preagnant
>etc.
Now I tried to start something new but the girl is unsure to see me because of insecurities
I wanna see her, but I don't know if I can wait any longer to see her

Say as you wish, I just told what works for me best. Nobody worths that much to put yourself trough this suffering, imo.

I ended it. She's crying. I feel like shit. I'm suicidal. She's gonna be talking to other guys already, I can feel it. If she's not, then I feel even worse for letting her go however.