Does Sup Forums think Trump will last all 4/8 years? If not, will he:

Does Sup Forums think Trump will last all 4/8 years? If not, will he:
Resign
Be impeached
Be assassinated
Have a massive coronary

Probably impeachment, or heart attack/stroke.

I'm Canadian. I wish we had a Trump up here. Instead, we have a little faggot for a Prime Minister. You should be happy you someone with a set of balls for President in the US.

EXACTLY hes just a stupid fucking cuck

He will reign 10,000 years

By having balls do you mean every time he can't fulfill a proimise or understand how to create a change to blame others for it?

Assassination, resignment, or impeachment are all very likely, 8 years is an impossibility at this point, and 4 is looking more and more doubtful,

voted for Trump, hated trump, still do, but he's whats needed to end the fucked dem vs gop cycle.

He'll pull a Reagan and someone will take a pot shot at him and his popularity will soar. The rest of his presidency will be a big decline and no one will really give a fuck by the end, like both Obama and Bush

Huh, this sounds familiar.
I could've sworn I heard something like this 8 years ago...

hi Ivan, have a ruble (disinformation bot detected)

>Political wet dreams

Go post that shit on Sup Forums This isn't the place for your political faggot shilling

Give it time before dismissing possibility of a second term. A lot can change in the remaining 3 years and however many months. Besides we managed to get dubbya elected twice. It's not out of the realm of possibility.

He will be terminated.

Go to your safe space and hug your boyfriend pillow, it will be OK

impeachment is unlikely unless real evidence of treason (which probably exists - he is a putin puppet) comes up.

the republicans know they can do whatever they like with him not really in charge. even Pence might stand up to them. so easier to just let him sit there and get less and less popular while they blame him for robbing the country blind, and pocket the cash themselves.

but 4 years maximum. he will go out as a one term lame duck who fucked up and pence won't get in to replace him.

as long as the democrats don't field anyone less popular than Hillary....

>he's whats needed to end the fucked dem vs gop cycle.

with a GOP senate and house doing what they always do... yeah that worked out well.

He will last the full 8 years. And the left will have delusions of him being impeached until his last day in office.

Even Bushboi didn't get this much hate this early on, and he got shit passed, its been 3 months and he has done nothing, not only that, hes made his party look awful.
Its over dude, he might get through 2 years if hes incredibly lucky.

8 years ago? Is your dumb nigger ass from the future or something?

Sure he will.

Hate has nothing to do with it. He will get the required Electoral College votes to secure his second term no matter how much you hate him.

Electoral college forcing him in a second time against the will of the people will result in violent riots the country over, except this time the police will fail to stop it and multiple places in America will descend into anarchy.
Unless you want the American revolution to repeat itself, he wont win.

Definitely the last option. The guy is 70 and unhealthy as fuck

I dunno about that, its pretty clear he doesn't feel the pressure of being president, he doesn't care about anyone but himself

Trump will declare Martial Law and mop the streets with your blood.

I welcome the revolution.
Democrats would last a whole 2 hours at most in an all out war.
Republicans are just holding back right now because your own party is so self destructive you do the work of making you look like retards for us.
Dear god please revolt so we can finally have an excuse to kill you faggots. Honestly democrats starting a revolution and getting their shit shoved down their throats will be the best thing for the future of humanity.
TL;DR?
Do it.

People used to say the same things about Bush as they say now about trump. Now they treat him like their lovable uncle.

The same thing will happen with Trump.

He'll win again and the lefts will be too pussy to revolt or do anything. Mark my words

I'm canadian as well and I tottaly agree.
Also we don't want your fucking mental liberals you can keep them or blow up california or whatever. Just don't fucking send them here for fucks sake.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Please start a war. Democrats don't even know how to use a fucking gun.

He's planned to resign the entire time. It's why he teamed up with Steve Bannon.

Bear with me, here.

Trump wants to run a media empire. He sees that "alternative news" is a booming business. So, he planned to run for the Rep. nomination, lose it, then claim it's because of rampant corruption. He'd start TrumpTV as an alternative to the biased media like MSNBC or FOX News and make bank.

He didn't count on trolls and rednecks buying his bullshit and electing him.

Meanwhile, Bannon was itching to grow Brietbart into a big network player. He latched on to Trump and fed his ego because he knew the man had the same idea in mind for Trump Inc.

Trump will resign halfway through his first term, citing rampant corruption and obstruction. He'll claim he did everything he could to clean up Washington, but realized it was too thoroughly corrupt.

Together, he and Bannon will start a Conservative Resistance Network or some such shit, bring Alex Jones on for a prime-time show to air opposite O'Reilly, and make bank off alt-righters who'll believe any conspiracy theory fed to them, as well as other media outlets licensing their material for responses.

The man knows what he's doing, guys. He's a clown, but he's a successful clown, and you gotta keep an eye on successful clowns.

You'll be the first to die, the will of the people is not to be trifled with, if you push them too far it doesn't matter whos the "more violent" party, Trump voters will be a massive minority, the Military will turn against him because he keeps freezing their jobs, you'll be butchered like cattle.

And the world will be a better place.

this autistic fantasy already been proven wrong, push the people too far and the people will shove you for it

Actually a mix of Military soldiers who have lost patience for this moron and millions of enraged citizens will destroy the loyalist forces in days, storm the White House, cut down the SS (assuming they haven't put him down themselves at that point) butcher him like an animal and hang him from the highest tree.

>"Trump voters are a massive minority"
>But the dems are revolting because he won the election for a second time.
>won the election a second time
>Trump voters a massive minority.
This is exactly why I welcome the revolution.

This.

Then do it faggot. I'm not scared at all. Seriously.
Do it.
All we need is an excuse to rip you to shreds.
Do it.

>Yea they are, the voters don't choose anything, the EC does, your votes are just a talking point

Canadian is the new russian

He thinks he can defend himself

People already doing it and you are just raging on Sup Forums, not scared of you tbh

Defend himself from what? Screaming? internet whinning

Internet whining is what you alt right pissers do :)

>will of the people is not to be trifled with
hahahahaha do you think we are in the 1700 you retard? do you think something like french revolution will happen? It won't, people won't do shit except complain on reddit and twitter. Like ALWAYS.
and don't even start on stupidity like that women's march that no one knew what the fuck they wanted, not even themselves

Apperantly words since they offended him so badly that he needed to resort to "come at me bro" hysterics

No, if Trump gets 8 years, my advice to you would be to stay inside and watch the news, watch the reporter in a heli taping the mass charging the White House, burning it to the ground and dragging Trump from his house where he is beaten to death by an angry mob.

Nice civilized country you got there

>push the people too far and the people will shove you for it
like they are shoving the terrorists in englad, france and germany?
oh right....

Canadians already did this. You want to be like us so much it's hilarious

like I'm gonna be scared of anyone who thinks there are more than two geders and that trannies aren't disgusting mutants

No, you know what happens in 3rd world countries where the dictator takes a step to far and the people rush his home and murder him in an angry mom?
That. Thats what happens.
Thats where we're headed.

Like they shoved rhodesians, nazis, fascist :^}

I know I can. I welcome the revolution. If you think you are such a badass then fucking revolt. Go ahead. I'm waiting.
You said it already started? HAHAHAHA you are gonna have to do alot better then that. you did lose the election. But I know you know that considering you cry yourself to sleep every night over it so i shouldn't have to remind you.
Go ahead start a revolution.
I'm waiting

Agreed

Wow thats some nice edge there, enjoying highschool?

These countries are better than us in basically every way, but their people are buy n large pussies.

The time isn't right yet. Just wait.

After that you can wake up from your dream and go out to your mailbox to find it's empty because you have no friends and your welfare check got cancelled. I suppose then you'll eithier cancel your job or switch your degree away from feminist dance therapy.
Or kill yourself.
Eithier is fine

see

Stop saying cuck. You sound like a huge fag.

Isnt usa full of gangs, drugs, shootings and cities like detroit? Hmm

Ok.
I'm waiting.
I'm excited actually

>you didn't get any snail mail so you have no friends
>implying I'm on welfare
Are you 80 years old?

No, he'll scream and pout and threaten to quit when he doesn't get his way. Then when he goes to do it McCains navy will have him assassinated and try to blame it on the libtards, but we'll know better, bc libtards don't have any guns, obviously, otherwise they'd already have whacked him.

Stay mad

Watch what happens.
>next 9/11 happens
>"it was ISIS/Mexicans/gays/libs!!1!"
>support suddenly shoots up to the 70s
>americlaps put their plastic flags back on their cars
>Bannon collects his shekels

It probably wont happen because like I said, him finishing 4 years, let alone getting re-election is next to impossible, but if it does happen, then yea, we're in for some blood.

a bunch of anti gun faggots are gonna stage a revolution huh? have fun with that dipshit

Anyone that disagrees with me is a russian shill.

Exactly. Stupid Canuck cuck fuck!

he will last 4yr
next election will have very high attendance, like 80 percent as all the cunts who protest trump and didnt vote the 1st time around will actually vote

He will be killed off in the corporate wars.
No one will care.

The difference is 9/11 happened and suddenly he became a wartime president and the whole damn country rallied to him, had the towers not been taken down he would have been just a one term president.

Trump is a giant faggot that'll do anything to further his own good.
He doesn't care about staying in office, if it becomes unprofitable.
He doesn't care about america, or it's people, unless they pay him sweet tax payers money for his golf vacation and mar-a-lagoo billionaire meetings.
He doesn't care about muslims, unless they allow him to buy up sweet land and build profitable towers in their country.

Trump doesn't care about anything - except himself.
The worst trait a representative can have.

Then your Bozo The Clown alarm clock went off, and you woke up.

because hillary totally cared about you and the rest of America

Hahahahahaha!! Good luck, electoral college fag!

Toronto is not a country you fag

His aorta is going to explode before 2018

Shareblue vs kremlin : The great meme wars

Just like those polls that said him getting elected were next to impossible?
How about you try living in the real world for a day fag

god you are retarded

That's the trouble with thinking the world is static.
You have no grasp of history and have no sense for what is to come.

When the left takes up arms, the blood flows.

Fuck off

he's over 70 years old and has been rich all his life, so he has no need for money. he couldn't spend it all before he dies if he tried. and you think his only motivation is to make more money? you're an idiot. he's making his mark on the world before he dies. he's making america great again. more likely his goal is to go down in history as one of our greatest presidents.

yes it is, it is the center of the universe

>When the left takes up arms, the blood flows.
You mean like when niggers kill cops?

what arms? You dont even know how to fucking hold a gun what you somehow think you can take out the government and the us millitary with knives or something? This is rel life not the hunger games why dont you ask the native amercans how well that shit went for them

fuck off

I like that the very first thing he asked for in the transition was to demand the staff throw out the fruits and vegetables, and replace them with Doritos and sodas.
Unhealthy mind, unhealthy body.
A good republican president.

This

Though, this is the best case scenario. He may stay in office to try to further undermine the existing News networks and still launch TrumpTV as an official state sanctioned news network.

North Korea, here we come.

He will fist your Mom just like the nigger dick lover she is. And OP will watch.

Politics aside, seeing the way his personality pushes for people to either really love him or hate him with a burning passion, I'd put money on assassination.

>you
As much as your one dimensional brain needs to, you're not going to want to make this personal. I'm a vet, and not a leftie. Your inability to understand your enemy is why you're fucked.

Shame there's absolutely no evidence of russian shills

>liberals think that guns cause violence so therefore when they want to cause violence they'll never use guns
Special kinda stupid aren't ya?

I know they're canadians