So my gf said that we should stop talking so much online because eventually we are going to get bored of each other and...

So my gf said that we should stop talking so much online because eventually we are going to get bored of each other and break up.But i dont think thats true. Any thoughts? (pic unrelated)

She's just saying that because she's fucking a nigger while doing it and seeing you whine to her online is kind of a turnoff

Uhhh that's Sarah underwood you fucking faker

I agree with the above. She has another one on the hook and she wants to make sure she doesn't confuse the two of you.
Time to start looking for a new woman, guy.
Sorry

She's right. It's healthier to want more time together than to be together all the time. Been in the same situation. Sounds like she really likes you OP.

>pic unrelated

what are you fucking retarded?

I dont think she is cheating me ( although i dont want to exclude it) i just hope she wants this relationship to last

If she says that, she's already fucking someone else.

Something else that i forgot to include is that for two months we are having a long distance relationship because of my studies

Sounds legit.
Im not gonna lie, I'm 38 and been married for 11 years. I might exchange a text message with my wife maybe once or twice a week tbh. We dont talk during the day.

Well fuck....thats a game changer.
She's trying put distance between yall.
Sorry bruh, but it's not good.
I know thats not what you want hear

It's definitely to make the relationship last

I have this bridge for sale...

well rip.

I'm in that boat as well. My wife and I have been married for 7 years, daughter of three years, and we barely speak during the day and occasional texts or Whatsapp. We chat a lot when we drive, and we do lots of stuff, but we're just beyond the need to communicate.

Guess what? It works, we're happy.

Rip

Best thing you can do is stop talking to her and move on. Don't give her any power over you. Sack up.

OP here. I really dont know what to do i just want to say to her that i sont agree over that statement and see her reaction

OP do you know where she got this? sauce pls

Newsflash, a long term marriage is a different telationship than teenage dating. This kid is getting replaced.

no idea

I agree 100%
>with that said
My current gf I live with and have been with for over 3 years started as a long distance.

I'm the exception. Not the rule. Chances are you are not me.

OP here. The problem is that it started as a close distance relationship and i said to her that i am going away for 2-3 months and after 1 month of chatting she told me maybe we should stop Texting All the time so we dont get bored kf each other or fall in love

i guess she cheating on me

Just say "Ok, cool", and go out and make friends and have fun.

If she says that, chances are you are either very clingy and insecure, or she found she would rather have fun while you are away.

The only way to deal with either is by not giving a fuck, showing it, and doing something else in the meantime, until she asks how you are, then be cool and distant without being a dick, until you get back.

this is exactly what i said " Ok whatever you want".

And don't ask for advice on Sup Forums. talk to someone who knows you, or don't talkt to anyone.

just gathering more opinions ofcourse i am gonna trust my best friends more than Sup Forums but just wondering

nudes of my gf just to deliver

Good, then try not to worry about it, don't message her, and try to find fun or cool things to do, for your own sake. It might be all kinds of things, so just relax.

Big mistake. She's going to take that literally and go do whatever she wants. You failed. She's probably fucking another dude right now. :(