BAN ANIME DISCUSSION FROM Sup Forums

1. Anime doesn't belong here
2. The only people who talk about anime on Sup Forums are from Sup Forums and are too scared to post on Sup Forums
3. Their taste in anime is absolute dog shit
4. They often ask for recommendations which belong on which means that rules that are enforced on Sup Forums aren't being enforced on Sup Forums

Sup Forums allows enough crossboarders to post non-Sup Forums related threads. Ban these retards who can't find the right board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1457976784221/
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1457976784221/
youtube.com/watch?v=lf96XZv_x5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what about animekino

Why I didn't like it?

Simpsons should be banned too Sup Forums exists for a reason.

Sup Forums is a anime website, this is all Sup Forums's lebensraum

Nah, I'll discuss whatever I want whenever I want. Get fucking mad, faggot.

>kino

I agree, but we need to get the capeshit cancer out of here and back to Sup Forums first
Sup Forums needs to be removed or they need to set the same rules they have on Sup Forums about capeshit here

holy fuck stop being so
e a r n e s t
you
h o t h e a d
redditor
swine

The only comfy threads on Sup Forums that I've read the past few days have rightly belonged on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Everything else is infested by Suicide Squad bullshit and it's only got worse today now the reviews are coming out

Welcome to Sup Forums. Enjoy your stay.

Yeah, we need more space on the board to talk about Su Si Squa

i don't think i've ever seen anime posted on Sup Forums

i'm not here to care about meta drama i'm here to have fun not talk about rules
rules are for tools

Anime is television and film
Not everyone wants to be grouped in with the weebs on Sup Forums

>Anime is television and film
So is the news and day time sports shows. Should we have those here too? I mean even sports are shows so we should start having football here

>STOP POSTING ANIME!
>Posts anime
What did he mean by this?

fuck you, anime is kino

Goes to /m/

Anime is fictional stories, in the same way live action movies and shows are fictional stories
News is reality and sports is reality

Kill la Kill is garbage

So we shouldn't have documentary threads then?

>not posting the GOAT animekino

We should at least allow cowboy bebop

Sup Forums doesn't like it and neither do any of the anime boards

But the greatest film of all time is anime.

>Mahou Shoujo Entrylevel Memeica

GOSH OP!

documentaries are Sup Forums related

do you you even watch the oscars you fucking retarded shitposter-kun?

I really like Arrietty

>night Sup Forums when all the Sup Forumsedditors are sleeping
>Everyone agrees

>day Sup Forums when all the capshit Sup Forumsedditors are here
>people get upset at this idea

top haha

pic unrelated of course

kino visuals but trash-ass plot

>News is reality and sports is reality

So are most documentaries yet according to your logic they shouldn't be posted about here because then you can't hide from the meanies on Sup Forums.

Looks like OP was correct and Sup Forums's taste in anime is entry level as fuck

How embarrassing.

Guess I couldn't expect more from the board that worships Zack snyder

It's ok, really overrated though and the story isn't good at all, and i mean both the individual eps and main story eps.

It just looks and sounds good

Kino doesn't need plot

Sup Forums here

what are some of Sup Forums's anime memes?

the majority of people on Sup Forums haven't watched any quality anime besides extremely entry level shows

>2. The only people who talk about anime on Sup Forums are from Sup Forums and are too scared to post on Sup Forums
talking about anime isnt allowed on Sup Forums. you're only allowed to talk about which anime girls you want to fuck.

That's because only the entry level shows maintain any level of artistic merit. Anything further down the rabbit hole only appeals to the weebiest of neckeards.

I hate anime but I just started watching JJBA. It's pretty entertaining desu

Dare I say kino

read the manga

Top 10 films of all time? And I mean actual films not chinese cartoons, Sup Forums

Oh look, its an upset Sup Forumsedditor who is crying about Sup Forums not wanting to talk about how EPIC one punch man is. What a bunch of meanie weenies :(

You're right. Anime has no place on the Television & Film board.
What we need is more DC vs Marvel, cunny, what did he mean by this?, BLACKED, frogposting, JUST, Twitter drama and baneposting threads.

>what did he mean by this?, BLACKED, frogposting, JUST, Twitter drama and baneposting threads.
Are you trying to imply these aren't made by the same retards OP is complaining about??

Do a better job to defend yourself and kind

i want more anime threads and less capeshit threads

Isn't it already banned? Mods are inconsistent about anime threads. Sometimes it gets deleted and sometimes they hit the bump limit. I'd like to know properly. Is it banned or not?

Also who gundam here

oh look its no life cunt who gets so triggered from seeing some gay ass anime thread he was to cry and whine to jap moot about it. just fucking kill yourself you worthless sack of shit.

>Also who gundam here

I started watching the original Gundam series, it's pretty nice.

Reading Manga is too weebish for me.

How about we ban capeshit, GoT, and Netflix shilling threads? Anime threads are hardly a problem.

I hate weebshit too but capeshit is a much bigger problem. We either need /film/ or a ban of capeshit and comic kid stuff into Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Stop being so insecure you faggot

how did Sup Forums take care of the Sup Forums problem?

I'll predict his answers
>Films
Batman vs superman, hardcore Henry, valhalla rising, drive, pulp fiction, the dark knight, only god forgives, marvel civil war, stalker
>anime
Cowboy bebop, gurren lagann, legend of the galactic heroes, berserk, one punch man

Liked 00 and Wing. Couldn't keep watching the original.

The people who make anime threads (most of the times) just want to discuss anime. They are not shitposters.
If you think they all have shit taste, or only like overrated, mainstream garbage then that's fine, but it's a whole different subject.

Elitism.
We may have plenty of posts like "I wanna sniff karenchans feet!" but at least the whole board is centered on anime.

Sup Forums needs to tell off topic threads and fags who don't know anything about cinema to fuck off.

what is an anime with a good story then?

what if our mod is on their side though and holds a grudge against the ones("patricians") that were mean to him when he came?

They want to discuss entry level garbage like death note or cowboy bebop. Same tired discussions every time.

K-On!

Ping Pong the Animation

Tell the mod that he's a cunt and to get fucked is probably the best you can do.

>tfw the first board i started browsing on Sup Forums was Sup Forums

it's been a long journey

>Tell the mod that he's a cunt and to get fucked is probably the best you can do.
so /film/ is the only real option?

How many of you have experienced this classic?

>deanzel
nice choice

Tatami Galaxy tßh

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>/lit/ for a bit
>Sup Forums
>now Sup Forums

Why does Sup Forums ruin every board they touch?

>that part where she literally cucks frenchie with a BBC after the island arc

Hideki Taniuchi doesn't make music for anything other than kino though

Fuck you faggot, even if american and french animation are superior the gooks still can do pretty fucking good kinos

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

fuck off pls

Yes if you learned more aboutGainax you would have discovered that. Congradulations.

if I re-watched bebop and ping pong back to back I would probably agree that ping pong has a better story, but a "good" one? I mean the characters are good and the story was well done but what makes a story alone good? Scale? Complexity? Execution? Depth?

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

>boogeyman
>Orlando shooting
>Sup Forums should slow down like it usually does since everyone goes to Sup Forums as we aren't allowed threads here anymore
>>it doesn't

>new game of thrones episode
>Sup Forums should move fast, but its moving a bit slower than usual
>>it shouldn't especially the next day(monday)

>e3 monday
>>Sup Forums slows down (threads actually last more than two hours after the last bump like they use to) meme cancer is pretty much gone

>E3 ends
>>Sup Forums goes back to threads dying after less than 40 minutes
Merely a coincidence right?

i want to eat his hair

You mad because One Punch Man is going on adult swim and it's taking away your prestige?

>shitting on baneposting

i was agreeing with you but now you lost your credit. fuck off reddit hot head

wow the shills are already here

this looks good btw

>the real [reddit4reddit]
>calling anyone a reddit
huh

classic meme

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1457976784221/

As a Sup Forumsnon I do not condone this.

not an argument

Why does Sup Forums have the worst memes?

Every time

Screen cap for future use

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

>Everyone agrees
People called it stupid in the earlier thread too, the fuck are you talking about?

You are paranoid and that picture proves nothing. Every popular board have off topic threads once in a while.

Because they don't make ones that are accessible to every pleb on the internet like this board has put out in the last 3 years

whoa, you got me user, i am the boogeyman!

DELET THIS

>judging boards by their memes

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/1457976784221/

why no postings on Sup Forums? is OP correct about your kind??

I don't get the AMVs. What is this supposed to be about?

MODS STICKY THIS NOW

when are you gonna watch real kino Sup Forums? youtube.com/watch?v=lf96XZv_x5M

>tfw my main boards are Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>mfw I cross post hard and share all the hot memes in every board