I don't know what to do anymore. The past I don't even know how long of my life has been a mix of frustration, sadness...

I don't know what to do anymore. The past I don't even know how long of my life has been a mix of frustration, sadness, anger, yelling, and feelings of helplessness. All I want is to be with friends, my girlfriend, and not be alone, but every single one of them (girlfriend included) makes plans, and then cancels them to be with other people. My life for the past 8 or 9 months has just been me in my small room day in and day out, I can't get a job because no one hires me. (I gave up applying because it was the same deal every time, no callback or anything). It's getting to the point where my only happiness comes from when I occasionally get to see my girlfriend on saturdays if im lucky. I don't want it to be this anyway and my only solutions I can think of are leaving everyone I know behind and going to a new state, or just ending it all because I have nothing looking up in the future.

My only problems are:

>Too Poor to start a new life, I have $6 in my bank account.

>Too Pussy to actually do anything about ending my life.

I'm turning to you Sup Forumsros as my last resort and place of advice. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
healthaim.com/america-whites-higher-risk-hopeless-feel-depression-blacks/56041
alan.com/2016/04/23/u-s-suicide-rates-higher-especially-for-whites/
students.com.miami.edu/netreporting/?page_id=1285
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34667100/poor-white-boys-get-a-worse-start-in-life-says-equality-report
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

&

You are not too poor to start a new life, you're too scared. Just as you are too scared to end it.

Join a chaos warband, fuck shit up.

No, im absolutely too poor. I can't go to another state and live there for $6

Work for it you commie nigger

You have to make applying for jobs (any jobs) your full time occupation starting tomorrow morning. From 7-4, that is your new focus. It's the only way out. Otherwise, be a pussy and KYS. It's your choice.

Sorry to hear that but the best bet is to find any shit tier job you can find like fast food and save all the money until you can buy a barely driveable car and leave. If you really have regrets leaving though just consult your qt or friends about it

What kind of education do you have?

My Highest Level is HS Grad

I live in kind of a small town without being able to travel a lot, i've pretty much applied for every place in the area that I qualify for

what state you live in bro?

Idaho

i dont live in usa, is there really 0 jobs? i find that hard to believe

stop being a fucking pussy OP. A man takes control. find a fucking job anywhere, restaurant dishwasher or garbage boy whatever stop being a pussy and take control. fuck that girlfriend of yours one last time and move on

Think about it. Why don't they benefit from race-based policies that protects and prioritizes them? Why is any "pro-White" organization considered socially unacceptable?
Every demographic has people who will favor their own kind, but whites are by far the most benevolent and the only ones who are constantly expected to bend over lest they hear cries of racism. You wouldn't see the equivalent of #OscarsSoWhite being taken seriously or getting traction in Asian countries that are 99% Asian or in India despite them being a much larger share of the world's population than Whites. Only whites are expected to go above and beyond to provide for other people. In fact they will cripple themselves just to be "inclusive". The fact that whites are considered the "default" in Western societies is just a natural result of having a demographic majority in the countries they built, just like blacks being the "default" in Africa, Asians being the default in Asian countries.
The ironic thing is that the collectivists who complain about white privilege will generalize just as much as the "racists" they hate. They will ignore individual factors like class, genes, upbringing and will seriously claim that a poor white with low IQ from Bumfuck, Michigan, unattractive, with no education, whose mother died when he was young, had general bad luck in life and shit genes is more "privileged" than some rich, intelligent "minority" with a good family, well-educated and growing up in a well-administered city with good luck in life who benefited from AA policies.

Go to the jungle, snort snow, join a group of guerrillas, make drugs, raid villages, get eaten by a tiger and die of Herpes.....

Because
now.tufts.edu/news-releases/whites-believe-they-are-victims-racism-more-o
politicalblindspot.com/study-finds-white-americans-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-african-americans/
thoughtcatalog.com/madison-moore/2014/01/study-shows-white-people-believe-they-experience-more-racism-than-black-people/
Which causes
healthaim.com/america-whites-higher-risk-hopeless-feel-depression-blacks/56041
alan.com/2016/04/23/u-s-suicide-rates-higher-especially-for-whites/
students.com.miami.edu/netreporting/?page_id=1285
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34667100/poor-white-boys-get-a-worse-start-in-life-says-equality-report

just stop wtf is this cancer

We dont do an hero any more, we become a hero.
>filty kike trying to normalize suicide that is at a all time high.

Figures you get triggered by that.

stop filling up my pixels with your trash im trying to look at what actual people post

Hey fags let's start a new trend.....#Pray4OP....

Please someone end my fucking existence.....

I'll be straight up with you, no sugar coated bullshit. Your negative attitude is probably why they don't want to hang out with you. The good news is that you can change that, focus on yourself and ignore everyone else. It might take a couple weeks, or several years but one day you'll be happy again. Suicide isn't worth shit. Not trying to be a memelord but you only live once. Ride this shit out till the end. Maybe one day you'll be surprised and laugh at the fact you ever considered suicide. We might be strangers but regardless, I wish you the best OP.

>what i meant by "focus on yourself"
Focus on your mental health, physical health, school/work, and finances. You can do it Sup Forumsro. It takes time though, and there will be setbacks. If you manage to make it through not only will you be stronger than 90% of people but also happier.

I should follow my own advice

Yeah man I understand, thanks for not coating shit, truly. However I don't act negative around other people, I pretend to be how I was before all of this shit started happening, and I agree, I'll probably never end up An Heroing just because I want to know what's next for the world and stuff I'll miss out on. Life just sucks

Do you want a legit answer? Because it will take work, but it isn't that hard to get something from nothing.

-Start by getting your essentials. Housing and food, ideally. I dunno if you have parents who can help, or not but if not there are usually tons of resources. You have a computer and internet, find them. The local library is an awesome place to start, they usually have good hookups.

-If you are having no luck job hunting, take the time you are putting towards that and being on Sup Forums, and devote it to learning a coding language. Python is easy to learn and useful, if you have no experience, start there.

-Go on freelance sited like Upwork and offer Python coding. Set your price moderately lower than your competition.

-As you complete jobs, record them and add them to a portfolio. If you are not doing a job, be learning a language.

-As you learn more languages, you can get more jobs, etc...

-When you have a decent portfolio, start applying for CS jobs. Most say that a degree is required or preferred, but if you have to, BS it.Most of them won't check, and as long as you can pass the interview, you are golden. Alternately, look for tech schools that are intensive and specialize in certificates and placement. They usually dont cost too much ($2 grand ish), which you can cover with your freelance work, and they will help you find a job.

-Once you have a CS job, you are pretty much in the clear. They pay very well, have excellent job security/benefits, and will allow you to build your life from there.

-If you legit dont have any job or things to do rn, and can stay focused, 1-2 months of hard work (I'm talking 10-12 hour days), will get you 1-2 languages under your belt and some freelance work coming in. From there, you have cashflow and the start of a portfolio, you can go from there.

*source* This is basically what I did about a year out of HS. I now have a small but successul web/software company which pays the bills and frees up a lot of time*

>data mining kike

Thank you, I like this advice. I do have a significant interest in coding and tech, so I think this is a good start.

Which countries bomb the shit out of Iraq again?
Which countries are bombing the shit out of Syria?

Which countries are the happiest in the world and high levels of GDP?

Stop being a fucking label over muh white as you no different from those SJW cunts.

As for pro-white, so you think the nazis, the kkk, the BNP, the fucking John Birch Sociey should be normalised.

Fuck all race pride, be a person.

You are a genetic accident maggot.

this
people = people
trash = trash
trash comes in a variety of different colors
>25% of trash doesn't mean the other 75% are trash too
i think genuine racists have a mental disorder, sort of like BPD where everything/everyone is either amazing or terrible.
or they're just cowards, constantly thinking they're gonna get cuck'd. i know this isn't really related but i dont care. its Sup Forums

They were the Roman Empire of their time fucktard.

After they died out thanks to the Mongols,

The British Empire
The Spanish Empitre
The German Empire
The Japanese Empire
The Russian Empire
The Soviet Union

All white btw so stop being a whiny manbaby and take responsibility for your life rather than living off the achievements of our ancestors fucktard.

So explain the Berlin Conference 1886 nigger
Cause I know you is one

Sup Forums is basically the /r9k/ of political opinions. what i said was pretty neutral, i'd rather not visit Sup Forums. although last time i went i kek'd a few times.

/k/ summed it up best

Sup Forums is for people with short attention spans
Sup Forums is for people who hate other races
/r9k/ is for people who hate woman

Sup Forums - angry teenagers who have no other target to attack than other people, because of race. i get the islam hate though.
Sup Forums is for a variety of different degenerates, with a few semi-normal/decent people
and
/r9k/ - reckless autism and shitposting

/k/ is cool, but i hardly know shit about the majority of what they're talking about

R9k is filled with more than just mgtow losers. It's filled with suicidal people, retards, cripples and every sort dysfunctional being.

lol pretty much. one can only hope that theyre just a bunch of trolls shitposting. can you imagine living next to a 40 year old man child who flings shit and screems REEEEEEEEEE while throwing piss jugs on your lawn?

You're a fucking idiot. No job is going to contact you for simply applying online. Call them or go in. Not too difficult. Maybe you should stop being such a whiney fucking lazy pussy and things might happen. Shit doesnt happen jerking to the fappening on Sup Forums all day.

Work construction they're always highering you fucking loser. Stop feeling sorry for your self. Also dump The chickor at least start cheating on her til she finds out

[Obligatory KYS Reply]

construction workers can be dicks, especially since some of them are ex-cons, they still have that prison mentality to prey on the "weak"or just bully/boss around in general. i doubt someone with actual autism would like that job, plus its backbreaking labor.
>pros: you get to operate heavy machinery and break/build shit

Where are you from? If you're from the Netherlands we can Meetup

im losing track of threads here, OP might not have autism but this is Sup Forums so who knows

Do a through hike of the AT. It's about that time and in fact some have already started. Doesn't take much, you'll learn about yourself in the long run.

Really? You have no idea how good your life is.

Everything you explained is a temporary problem that will solve itself. You're probably still young, and your life will be drastically different in the near future.
Be a fighter, not a quitter.

>confirmed invader
Peer pressure doesnt works on Sup Forums.

most construction sites though wont hire you without past experience or education in the field

>I'm a pussy who won't do shit
>Kms cause I'm too lazy to do shit and shit isn't handed to me for acting like a pussy bitch

How the fuck does this faggot have a girlfriend. I feel for this kid when he runs into actual problems in life. Fucking lol.

Go for a walk.

AT?

>1886
islam got started around the 7th century

Same here dude I think our only options are suicide or killing the neighbours kid

unless you are a femanon why would any one want to meet with you?
>this thread is fake btw, it is a normalization of suicide among white males..

So would it be a good idea to start off with trades/general labor experience and a HS diploma? What about college courses

So fucking what?

You can find those type of vereses in the Bible and Torah fucktard.

All religons have screwed up shit in them even some use to do human scarfice like the druids.

If you don't like the sand niggers so much, go join the army, they got a special place for you or go join ISIS they love killing sand niggers as well.

ask the other boards how they feel when Sup Forums invades them tumblrina

Appalachian Trail. About 2100 miles, take you 5 months if you aren't used to hiking.

They started shit before your straw men argument took place you dumb cunt.

You are not even a local, same threads popping up all over the place, this is some fag troll attempt.

I'm 24 years old, have been taking care of my partner for a year financially, he ended up leaving me when I told him it was getting hard for me to take care of everything while he smoked weed all day (bought with my salary). Now I'm financially struggling, I have a 3k$ loan that I pay for every month, I wish that was gone so I could get a fresh start, I wish to save up money to get a visa and work in the US, I work for 72 hours a week, I'm constantly in overtime, my boss is an overly dramatic hormonal thundercunt, I've gone for 14 days without a break from work, yet it's never enough, even now when I'm by myself, it's still a struggle. You on the other hand, you're not in a third world country like me, you have the opportunity to do something yet you're not taking it, people like you should just think about how much better you have it than someone else

Racism is nearly observing the differences between people who lived in isolation for a long period of time and evolved unique traits and characteristics

Now one thing about the European and Asian blood tho, because Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter / younger family trees the African and arab genetics are more dominate

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of "regression" to the average mean denominator.

Now you call some one a racist , but by being a racist you are preventing regression to the mean avg and in fact protecting diversity and the unique specialized traits of humans that would simply disappear by gene mixture coming from outside the group that developed these unique advanced traits and ability's, resulting in regression to the mean avg and loss of this trait/ability

Not having the diverse groups isolated from each other, developing and evolving unique traits and abilities does not allow the population groups to adept to disease etc and survive bottleneck events

We need to protect this diversity and ensure the survival of the genetic uniqueness of these groups and not have them regress to the avg norm which is void of ability and specialization of genes

Didn't the christians start shit as well with wars all over Europe that led to the Middle East have a slight lead before being overcome.

We invented the atomic bomb, electricity, etc..

We can drop all the atom bombs on them to knock them out.

You want the atom bomb dropped on them sand niggers you hate so much cause you wouldnt have the balls to do it coward.

I am a oldfag, you are a reddit tier migrant who can go fuck off

and that faggot hated muslims so much he killed white kids cunt.

muh Trump face when he nukes Israel

Is that you David Duke

I didn't know they still teach eugenics courses.

Lets kill the mongoloid niggers

Is OP a nigger?

tl;dr

Stop being a autistic quack explaining race, you dumbfuck cuck of a nigger

You are the reason this world is fucked and Hitler should have gassed your lot.

Everyone is a nigger on this imageboard, we ae just ashamed of ourselves to admit it.

>Didn't the christians start shit as well
no, and cristians became christians because of the Palestinians

thats the reason i like him

he killed leftie faggots,
you are no old fag

>My life for the past 8 or 9 months has just been me in my small room day in and day out,

lmao. literally my life for the past 12 years.
normies out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RACE MIXING AND WHY IT'S BAD
------

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

dailystormer.com/transplant-organs-do-not-exist-for-race-mixed-persons/
The unspoken problems of race mixing.
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

You muslims who kill leftist fags and you have leftist fags.

Maybe you just a cocksucker who hates both no matter what and a nigger inside as well cause there is one fucking your dad and one fucking your mom

I am the oldest fag of them all, newbfag

this, 8-9 months is pleb tier

Christians became christians cause the roman empire adopted it shithead otherwise chirstians were a reformation of jews.

No you are not, you are a springbreakfag

you are loser, if you kill your self no one cares

All human bleed blood and all are homo sapiens

If you don't like niggers, dont fuck one

You are a nigger and a newfag boy, I can tell with your sage shit you came from reddit

Jesus was a Jew, can't change that

your source is the dailystomer?

go back to Sup Forums son

Shut the fuck up and deal with your problems. There are people out there that have it way worse than you, and they probably bitch less.

Too many white niggers in this thread can't fuck our white woman for shit and so blame the niggers as they always do or the muslims who are destroying their erections

This should help you :)

And he brought Christianity, they never found his body. makes you think.

I know that OP is probably long gone, but I'm gonna post this anyway just in case he comes back and sees this. Here's my advice OP. Step one, dump your fucking girlfriend ffs, how has no body suggested this already. But then again we are on /b so I'll bare in mind that most of these guys are grade A cucks that would put up with anything.
>When I occassionally get to see my girlfriend on Saturdays if I'm lucky.
Based on this evidence alone, this shows that she has little to no interest in seeing you and you're pretty much a side dish. Dump that bitch OP. Step 2, Apply to like 20 jobs at once and work on your CV, you'll get somewhere even if it is a shit-tier job, it'll still get you money and experience, then work your way up and better yourself. You need currency and by rapidly applying and getting jobs anywhere you can, that's a good way to earn it. Step 3, change your outlook on life. Make a plan and stick to it, get rid of your friends because true friends don't cancel on you when you're going through a rough time, make new friends higher up in the world. Sounds to me like you've got shit-tier friends anyway. Step 4, do what you love. Get a hobby and make your life worth living you beta cuck, pursue something and stick to it you beta CUCK! step 5, Profit :)

Jesus was killed by the Romans and the Irony that you nazifaggots voted in a orange nigger who has jewish roots and loves israel

Jesus is a lie, christanity is a lie created by the Jews to destroy Paganism and the cuit of human sacrifice.

Human sacrifice will save Europe