Trump signs order sweeping away Obama-era climate policies

Trump signs order sweeping away Obama-era climate policies

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-energy-idUSKBN16Z1L6

I just don't know how much more winning I can take...

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/28/opinions/trump-is-leaving-climate-change-all-to-china-opinion/
theguardian.com/environment/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-success-helps-china-emerge-as-global-climate-leader
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is this winning again?

Stupid Obama climate policies are bad for American business

Oh Yay poison water....

you cannot possibly be ignorant enough to believe that corporate interests are more important than the fucking planet we live on.

They may be bad for business but they are saving to earth.

But there're bad for the environment which I live in so fuck you.

Great! Can't wait for the air to look like fucking fog all the time.

Morans.

He's been brainwashed by Sup Forums and Fox News

Are all trump supporters retarded?

Trump is removing all the bullshit regulations that are destroying economic competitiveness. This could be seen as bad if it wasn't for the fact that we're shutting down our own economy's, wile the elephant in the room China, gets to do whatever they please and has been the only country in the past 30 years growing at a massive rate. China owns and controls over 97% of the rare earth minerals of the planet gets free trade, then turns around and bitches when Trump starts uncucking the bullshit situation we're all in.

I don't give fuck I like clean air, people in china buy bottled fresh air, that's how bad there environment is.

do you even realise that china is now one of the leaders in terms of climate protecting technology?

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/28/opinions/trump-is-leaving-climate-change-all-to-china-opinion/

theguardian.com/environment/2016/nov/22/donald-trump-success-helps-china-emerge-as-global-climate-leader

this just means that in the long run the US will be even more behind china. this is a very short sighted thing of trump to do and america is going to pay dearly for it.

And in the EPA office...
This guy really is a narcissistic psychopath.

In 10 years nobody will use coals anymore, why the fuck are you morons still mining for that shit.
Would it not be better to be a bit educated and be able to work on windmills or installing solar panels?
Then you will still have a job in 10+ years and you are saving the planet.

Exactly. Why add stupid excessive regulations so china can do this. Even with less restrictions we arent even close to on the level of the rest of the countries fucking up the world.

You stupid nigger, China is trying to turn their environmental shitshow around. Even they signed the Paris Agreement.

Trump doesn't think that far ahead because he'll be dead soon, and his supporters don't think that far ahead because they're mentally retarded from working in coal mines

People in China are facing serious health problems due to air pollution. They may be growing at a very fast rate but its at a very high cost.

their environment, not there. These are the retard libs arguing. Learn to english

Whitetrash is lazy and wants the government to save their dying jobs, because they are to lazy to find an education or get a different job.

>why the fuck are you morons still mining for that shit.
Stupid people in coal country depend on it because they don't have any other skills and coal is the only thing keeping them out of the poor house.
>Would it not be better to be a bit educated
The rural trash has always been anti education and suspicious of educated people. This is what sets them apart as truly stupid instead of just ignorant.

Climate Change hysteria is a joke.

exactly. as i commented earlier, china simply did the same thing the US did, only later. the difference being that china in retrospect polluted the air much less than the USA and now is overtaking them in terms of climate-friendly policies.

Ad hominem aside my argument still stands you brainwashed faggot.

Except that China is in the process of getting their shit together and switching to clean energy and cleaning up waste in their country. In 20 years China will be cleaner than the U.S. and the U.S. will be more polluted than China ever was.

Trump is a Russian puppet.

Do you want to be China? Why the fuck do you retards always try to be the places you hate most?

Americans are willing to live in an ecological wasteland, as long as a few corporations can make some extra shekels for a few years. Fucking cucks. Sad.

I never thought I would say this but I miss Obama

It's mostly the rural filth. That's why they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I agree rural people don't know how the world works.

Really, than it's even worse than I thought.
Fucking stupid rural trash, destroying the planet.

Also, even your big oil company's are saying climate change is real and that we should look at other energy sources.
Why the fuck is this narcissistic psychopath thinking he knows better than all those scientist?
Man this pisses me off.

Guess is time to invest in respirator masks companies.

wtf i hate trump now

trolololo

Get ready for America to look like fucking China.

Get fucked republicucks

The atmosphere is optional right?

RIP USA

>more liberals don't have jobs

>I just don't know how much more winning I can take...

He should take this a step further by starting to exterminate species of animals, destroying the rest of the coral reef, deforestation for the sake of it etc.

I hope this nigga really fucks the planet up.

>and yet its always republicans complaining about immigrants takin' der jerbs

not the full trump audience vs the first black president in history what do you expect?

kek the cherry picked photo again

Faggot. Look at the pollution in China. Do you want that in the US?

>because they actually want to work

This isn't winning - this is kowtowing to a few corporate thuggish interests - namely fossil fuels and chemicals. There are so many better alternatives, and sweeping away environmental regulations hurts those alternative businesses. So, fuck you, you dumb cunt - you should be castrated and stripped of any right to vote.

If immigrants who don't even speak English are able to take your job, then you're obviously just unskilled labor. Maybe try getting a real job.

Don't have anything logical to say.
Corrects grammar.

Reports of Chinese people dying from Chinese pollution are obviously a Chinese hoax to hamstring our mighty coal industry.
>p.s. We'll never run out of coal

Or only a retarded minority got duped into voting against their interests due to racism, lack of education, and possible mental damage due to working in a coal mines.

Lotta blacks on the left.
Wouldn't consider that an accomplishment.

Nice try user. Not fooling anyone

Also cherry picked, lower picture is from a lower elevation which makes the crowd look bigger.

DEREGULATION IS A GOOD THING. THIS IS A GOOD THING. COMMIES AND BERNCUCKS BTFO

you don't know what you're talking about shill, just let the adults talk from now on hey

Adults are talking, just because you can't keep up doesn't mean he's wrong.

How old are you? 12?

You're dumb as fuck. Just so you know.

just wait til temperatures in the Middle East hit 150*F and there are even MORE refugees

Oh wait, don't we have our own desert here in the USA? Death Valley? Temperatures this week will be getting into the 90s and it's not even April yet.

EVEN HIS OWN SECRETARY OF DEFENSE HAS SAID THAT CLIMATE CHANGE IS A HUGE ISSUE THAT IS ALREADY STARTING TO AFFECT ALL OF US.

Whatever, we'll all burn in hell...and by hell I mean in the 'comfort' of our own houses as temperatures increase beyond 130*F all around the world.

I like my drinking water, thanks - fucking d-bag

Shut the fuck up samefag.

Explain the timpelapse video then. youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

>posts actual science
>MUH MONEY

Tag both posts nigger. Do it. I double dare you.

Trumpanzees cannot be this fucking retarded...they MUST be trolling...

>projecting

He's right, the only reason coal is still mined is because the government had subsidized it for years. Coal has been dying a slow death ever since natural gas became cheaper. The only people fighting it are the coal executives, their servants in politics, and the brainless rural filth like you.

No, hes not. Its not 1850 anymore, coal is dead.

Alright alright there. Happy?

They're actually about average for stupidity of rural filth.

>implying that prove anything

Go shill somewhere else.

Trumpfags are fascinating. Not only will they take an entire dick up their ass without lube, they'll go to great lengths to try and convince everyone else that it feels wonderful.

i too hate blacks muslims and liberals

especially blacks they always be fucking my girlfriend, long live emperor trump thank god i know hell set this country on the right path

ps climate change is fucking stupid and no one with a brain actually believes that bullshit

be thankful this country wont be overun with shitskins

Kek

i can't wait til Trump completely sells out America and turns it into a giant McDonald's or something. Wonder what Americans will be bragging about then hahaha not long now i suppose

It's winning for donnie's rich cronies and big corporations. Now they can fuck up the environment as much as they want

Another expert on what's good for business posting on Sup Forums Yay.

Fucking Trumptards are basically sheeple.

Wow, you got me there.
I really am stupid....

>i am russian

I live in a big city. I realize their are extremely complex and downright strange coal dynasties/hierarchies that play a major part in the way shits governed here. It's not just coal though. So, there's that.
>it's 2017 come on!
>coal is black
>POCs are sometimes black
>ABSOLUTELY NOT

This basically forces other countries to be the ones on the cutting edge of innovation. Europe will be more inclined to lead the way on clean energy.

Trump is intentionally destroying America.

Actually I also posted this, not just correcting grammar.

>Trump is intentionally destroying America.
That was his plan all along.

No shit he's a Russian slave.

And you're argument was BTFO, why are you so brainwashed?

Trump literally doesn't give a fuck about america, he's so egotistical and knows he will be dead soon, just wants to acquire as much wealth, information, power and gravitas as possible for his inbred family, and will die possibly as soon as 4-5 years from now

how anybody thinks Trump, (a man who has been retired all of his pathetic life) would step out of retirement to undermine his position is beyond me. where is any proof that trump has legitimately cared for 1 random american person? how many bottom feeders has he sued again?

phew thought i missed the shareblue thread

Their thinking is generally that it climate change isn't happening; and if it is, it isn't caused by man; and if it is caused by man, there will always be other countries cheating environmental standards for a buck, so why don't we?

it's dumb thinking, but that's what they believe

might i add step out of retirement to work as the hardest job in the world, when the guy has questionable literacy skills hahaha im so glad i don't live in the united, permanent state of retarded america

Massive victort tbh, will help destroy this gay planet a little quicker so we can all be put out of our misery.

the kind of person who says "very very bad" a million times shouldn't represent 100 million people with his voice and body language

>he doesn't want to die