So my gf told me she will be going out for dinner with a guy. Idk anything about this guy...

so my gf told me she will be going out for dinner with a guy. Idk anything about this guy. What do you think will happen?
>pic related

would you take her out?

Nothing. Trust her and stop being suspicious of friends. Ask her who the guy is and in general be intwrested in her friends.

You don't even have a gf, Jew

shes cheating

i have a feeling they would end up doing something. I asked her about the guy but she wont tell me anything

i am not a jew

is it still cheating if she tells me about it

Youre an idiot and Sup Forums is full of spineless white guys. YES its still cheating if she tells you or not, FUCK that open relationship bullshit

No, it's you being a beta cuck, wich is even worse.
Let her go to the dinner and stalk them, that way you know if she's going to do something, of she does, expose her and dump her.

i dont really mind an open relationship

i've realised being a cuck is kinda fun. i'll just ask her what she did she wont lie to me

Right now she is fucking him

i dont think she'd go as far as fuck him

She's fucking him, you're getting cucked, it's probably a nigger, get over it or do something about it you beta kike.

That said, post her pussy.

it'd be so hot if she got fucked like that

i kinda want her to fuck a black guy here's her pussy

>but she wont tell me anything

tell her that you feel suspicious given the fact that you know nothing about this person

jesus christ, how long have you been in a relationship with her? If my girl refused to tell me something about the person, I would instantly lose my shit and vice versa

If my own girlfriend likes to be secretive about other guys in front of me then she can be secretive alone, fuck that shit

talk to your woman, express your feelings and if you don't like the outcome, leave that bitch

my personal opinion: a girl who doesn't tell you who she's meeting with and what the person is like? she's having an affair

she has been on dinner dates with guys before but nothing sexual happened there though she told me that guys kept hitting on her

Who cares. There's more

Gangbang.

Gonna run a train on that pussy.

BLEACHED tm

she cant stay that rigid when she gets fucked

yes she wants that

Then she might be looking (and lying). Make sure go raise your market value and have something on the side just to make sure she doesnt have you by the balls emotionally.

Cucks like you need butchering.

it's not fun, seek professional medical advice immediately.

>dinner dates
>guys kept hitting on her
>guys

as you are stating it as a plural, it is obvious that she is just craving the attention of others

hell, I even promote my girl going do spend some time with male friends but she never wanted to. I don't even know whether she went out with a male friend ONCE in our entire relationship (almost 4 years now)

I consider myself as very lucky not to have a girlfriend anymore who craves the attention of guys. my ex was different, she always wanted to meet up with friends and even met her ex in secret because I wouldn't let her beforehand

bitch eventually turned out to be a cheat once she went on holiday with a few female friends. now she has instagram where she posts pictures of herself in order to boost her confidence

yea thats what i am trying to do

lol

Hey OP just came across this thread and decided to say you should probably go ahead and open up to her about your fears man, let her know you care, let her know that she makes you happy and how happy you can make her don't be like my mate brad who whilst he was in Thailand found out his girl cheated on him and the proceeded to down a load of weird drugs and the porceeded to try and fuck cars in the street whilst claiming he was the decendant of Alexander the great cause that did'nt go down so well and if she says "why u being weird" just say you don't want her to go if she means that much to ya cause if you let people walk all over you you'll end up like my friend Kevin who whilst he telling his girlfriend about how he felt she had a buttplug in her ass and now their married....okay that last one didn't make sense but just talk to her OP and show her you care to much for her to get fucked by some assnuts in a cheap 10 dollar suit....you have a fine woman and don't let people take that away from you.....show her off but let them know she is yours

No.