Asking grills out

Asking grills out

So this qt girl(8/10) has been giving me this big smile whenever we pass each other coming or going to classes. This has been going on for a couple months. I finally sacked up and said hello to her today.

>Hey are you in one of my classes?
> She pauses for a second
>no I just see you coming and going from my class
>I introduce myself and she introduces herself
>we shake hands
>I tell her she's really cute and I would like to get to know her
> she smiles and tilts her heady to the side
>her beautiful dark hair falls down past her head
>I ask her for her number
>she says okay
> I search my pockets for a pen
> she says she has a pen
> I find a pen and tell her I have one
> I get her number
> Tell her I have to go to class
> I say nice meeting you
>she says nice meeting you user
>she goes to her car and i go to class
>I'm walking on sunshine for a good 30 minutes

She's the second girl I've gotten a number from after asking about 10 girls out. The first girl didn't really workout, although she still gives me a big smile when I see her. I don't really know how to proceed as I haven't actually gone out on a date before (unless you count meeting up to have sex).

So, I'm going to text her my name later today. Now should I just ask her out or should I text her for a little while before I ask her out?

Please help me. I am confident once we are on a date she will like me, but I don't know how to go about setting up a date. If I should just ask her out to coffee or should I banter a bit and then ask her out.

Ask her out so you don't friend zone yourself by talking, you autistic faggot.

don't text her dweeb, call her. ask her questions to get to know her. ask her what music she likes and what shows she's watching on tv. before you end the conversation, ask her to go the pub with you.

Don't let the first conversation last more than 10 minutes. Seal the deal for the pub meeting, do it after supper, like 7:00pm

Posting more of this set to get more replys

Every bit helps

On your date, just get to know her. Find out her interests and only talk about yourself if she asks. this should be lesson for life. Don't ever tell anyone anything unless they ask you first

>Asking grills out
first step is to stop having down's syndrome.

Yeah basically this. If youre worried shed turn down a date, you could try a more neutral situation like a party, but i dont see any reason not to just go for it.

you'll figure out by the time you've had some appetizers and drink or three whether you click enough to go out again. Don't feel bad if you don't have a 2nd date, not everyone is meant to get along

My trouble is, basically, do I ask her out or do I talk to her a bit and then ask her out?

You wrote her number down with a pen?
I already don't believe that.

yea and he's gonna fax her the adress

I don't carry my phone to class so i don't get distracted.

anyway I don't care what other lame advice you get, so I'm out
>micdrop.jpeg

Ask her out as soon as possible, go to bar, get to know each other, after some drinks conversation will follow

is it me or does this guy have a ring of hair around his stomach?

Don't call her, that is weird for our generation. Text her and introduce yourself, say my name is "x", I've noticed we pass each other a lot in the hall. You seem like a really cool person, do you want to go do "x" at "x o'clock"?

"our generation" go fuck yourself user. calling shows maturity and shows her you actually have a set