I AM 100% STRAIGHT

I AM 100% STRAIGHT

Everytime I post on Sup Forums people call me gay but that is just not true. I love girls, I don't like guys. I am 100% straight and 0% gay.

Please stop calling me gay because that is not true. I am straight.

faggot

faggot

Faggot

prove it faggot

Says the name who's gobbled literally miles of cock 6 inches at a time. Kill yourself faggot.

trips of truth bruv

You misogynistic privileged, straight white male. STOP PRETENDING NOT TO BE YOUR TRUE HOMOSEXUAL SELF

I'm posting picture of cute girls.

STOP
CALLING
ME
GAY

Checked. OP choaks on Le dicks

Gay

faggot

You're obviously not a faggot OP. I understand your concern.

shut up faggot

Bruh. Dey traps. Bruh. U gey.

You got doo doo stain on your nose

Alright you want a real proof?

Here's a picture of a good looking shirtless guy. I'm posting this picture because I am NOT insecure about my sexuality. I know that I am completely straight.

Cum on you love the nob tickling the back of your mouth

>having hairy armpits in 2017

Definitely gay if you had that saved on your computer bruv, sorry to break it to ya.

OP is clearly a massive faggot.

Stop hating on your gay little self user, we all know you like thinking about hard cocks up your bumbum.

Faggot

What are you, gay?

Are you insecure? Because I'm not. I can save hundreds of shirtless guys pictures in my computer if I please.

tinder?
nice trips.

You probably get off on being called gay, since you suppress your sexuality. That being said, you're a massive faggot.

Dude, I understand your pain. You know, being gay is not that bad, you can assume now; this is okay :)

Shit. Wanna lick it off for me?

fag in denial detected