Hey Sup Forums. What is the easiest way to poison a dog (medium sized)...

Hey Sup Forums. What is the easiest way to poison a dog (medium sized)? I need to get rid of two discretely due to trespassing. They are both hungry so it should be fairly easy. Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/78g26s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Take some chocolate
>Eat it
>Choke
>Fucking die

Soak raw meat in some antifreeze.

you know thats a felony right ?

Ehh. Chocolate is good but not powerful enough. But since they are hungry it might be worth a shot if I don't get anything better than this and anti freeze

You know youz a lil bitch cancer poster right?

Yep. 100%. I've had it with these mini-niggers.

Antifreeze has bitterants added to make it less appealing for children and animals to drink, so this isn't as iron clad of an idea as it once was.

Noted.
Thanks user.

Dogs "trespassing" haha Like they know what that is.

You should just poison yourself you fucking invalid.

THIS

This.

I've beat the shit out of them to deter them from staying. But they stay. On top of that my dogs piss all over stuff to set boundaries. But alas...

this.

why not just talk to the owners and/or call the fucking police?

it's usually illegal for animals to get onto your property. you can say that you are afraid for your own safety

Then report to the authorities you fucking autist

I hope you poison yourself and die. People like you are hated by everyone. We all hope you kill yourself.

Smashed up glass in dog food, make sure it's like powder so no one notices and don't breathe it in.

Poison?? Take a fucking gun.

>Load gun
>Point at head
>Blow your own fucking brains out

Why don't you just call the humane society you dumb faggot

Why kill the dogs?

If you want to kill an innocent pet you should probably start with yourself

They will discover you, you autistic fuck

>I have everything planed

Do you know how wild people go over the death of some dogs? They would rather just hang you in your backyard rather than have some innocent dogs killed because "muh human rights make me important dogs are useless kek kek"

Samefag.

Done that, faggots don't believe in cages, and in rural Alabama we don't have cops, we have guns. But gun is not a option here.

Good one bro.

The above thing about Alabama.

Not quite

Did you actually expect people to sympathize with you?
>"Everyone here is disgusting so they won't mind having a dog killed"

They wouldn't give two shits if you died tomorrow

Lmao obvious same fag. Posted "this" in three different styles and then quotes everyone giving op advice and says samefag. You clearly lust for dog sick. You ain't slick, buddy.

>Gun isn't an option

Underage poster detected.

Dubs of fucking truth. People who hurt dogs are lower than child rapists.

OP here.
If you don't have anything productive to say, don't pitch in. Today's the day to get shit done.

Dick*

rat poison on a beef

just mix rat poison with sausage and make balls from it.

If I could use my gun I would of done it, I want to poison them so it looks like they got so desperate for food they killed themselves. If I used a gun a gunshot would be heard and then I'd probably (either way) had to bury them somewhere in the woods.

Take a regular sponge, used to wash vars etc. Bake it until it looks like meat. Put in garden. Enjoy.

Agreed.

You could just you know, give the dogs back or take them to a shelter like a normal fucking person.

Crossbow, macadamia nuts, chicken bones ect.

That's a really good one.
Thx user.

yes this is the one

My wife got bit by the neighbors dog a couple of days ago. He's an aggressive dog and we knew that somebody was going to get bit soon. He's either going to get shot or poisoned. All of you bleeding hearts can kiss my ass. And if you don't like it you can kiss it again. Fags.

why isn't gun an option? germanfag here, as far as I can recall from living in the states, especially in alabama, it was quite alright to shoot people once on your property

also

>we don't have cops

have you even tried it you fuck?

Lol people would rather have this guy die than a couple a doggos. Not that he's right, it's just funny

Buy fishing line and hooks and put some line through a dozen hooks then sink the hooks into some meat then throw it to them.

It how we deal with them in india

OP here. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better and everything is resolved.

Also to all the faggot who think I hate dogs, I don't because I own 12 dogs and 8 cats, and any more is difficult on me and my family. It wasn't my choice to own this many, but I want to make a change before things get worse.

Call animal control or you're a bottom faggot.

Why? To spare that poor piece of shit. Fuck him and fuck you.

>it looks like they got so desperate for food they killed themselves.
the fuck does this mean?

Call animal control, you dick.

Dafuq, you think we have animal control in this busted ass town? The nearest police station is far away as fuck.

Read OP dipshit. The hunger part.

maybe man up and talk to your neighbors rather than being a little spy bitch about it.

Edibles. Unlike humans dogs have died after eating too much infused goodness. It should only take a couple hundred mg infused into peanut butter.

Read b4 you post dumbass, I did but they "don't believe in cages"

"I'm sorry I don't know how the meat got poisoned officer."

I'm not a dipshit. does OP think it's going to look like the dogs committed suicide? because dogs don't do that. and they will not look like they starved to death either.

you want to kill the dogs so you can trespass or the other way around?

As I said, lack of cops in rural areas.
Im not fucking worried. I'm gonna bury the mini-niggers later anyway.

Onions maybe, but it depends on the breed. We are going to need the specifics, including owner information and maybe some pictures. Do they have a Facebook?

Neither of those, your not getting the point. They eat the food because they are hungry.
Die.
Personal profit I will not disclose.

Ppl who dont poison medium sized dogs make me sick

this. if OP is so far out in the sticks that there are no cops, then there probably aren't a lot of neighbours either. so unless the dog's owners are clinically retarded, they're going to suspect OP immediately. does he think they're going to assume wandering hobos did it? plus, without cops around, they're more likely to do something about it. it's gonna end up with 2 dogs buried on OP's property and one OP buried on the neighbour's property.

I did read that, beta fag. I'm not saying "politely request they take care of their dogs." I'm saying talk to them. Until it's fixed. You internet fags are so worthless at actually getting anything done the normal way, so you beta pushover bitches have to result to fantasies where you poison and kill everything. Man up hick-fag

Two black labadors and a runt beagle (not worried about beagle cuz different owner and he is starving to death cuz the owner is a known meth head with schizophrenia)

just tell your neighbor if you dont want them dissapearing you better keep them in your yard. but whats the problem with them. are you too autistic to just become friends with them? then its like you got two free doggos and you dont have to take care of them.

>search recipe for dog
>kill wife
>kill doge
>Profit ?????

no but seriously you should like cure that wound or ask your neighbor by not been a faggot that you want money or youre gonna sue his ass with some fucking jew, or that something might soon happen .....

My plan is to not bury them on property.
Dogs disappear/runaway commonly around here. Plus the small community I live in has a good handful of degenerates to pin it on if they are sis of me.

sounds like you need to move....

you're not getting the point either, nobody is gonna be dumb enough to believe that the dogs died suddenly for no reason. they're going to KNOW the dogs were poisoned. and they're going to have a pretty good idea who it is.

look I know what it's like to have annoying neighbour dogs. but I will say to you what I say to everybody who asks shit like this: if you have to ask Sup Forums how to help you commit a crime, you're not smart enough to get away with it.

you're assuming the dogs come over, eat the food, and then drop dead while they're on your property. chances are they'll eat it, then run home and die there.

Ok here is my advice dress like a nigger I mean yellow jersey pants almost falling down, and some boots then go yo yo nigger ( even if he is white ) your doges are traspassing im gonna smoke the fuckers if you dont stop this shit nigger you hear ? they are traspassing and fucking up my path if you dont want them to get smoked take care of them this is a notification mother fucker not even a warning.
peace.

Hell no, own 50+ acres and we have been here since the 70's. I'm not gonna let them breed and make more fucking babies on my property. There is already a dog overpopulation problem anyway.

Dubs of fucking truth. People who own dogs are lower than child rapists.

Thanks for the laugh bro
They don't even care about them, the dogs hang around our house and the meth head's. No worries nigga...

It as simple as putting in a complaint to the cops and asking them what you are allowed to do if the dogs keep intruding after that. it will just take a long time to settle.

This

No fuk that this is easier.
Why do you think I live so far away from the cops anyway? Only thing close to cops out here is all the planes flying over looking for weed farms and meth labs.

antifreeze conveniently left out where they will get into it "without you knowing"

You better not touch my black labs OP.i have a pretty damn good idea of who you are

Sup Forums

Where its ok to fuck kids but not kill a dog

>Sup Forums

So far all I have read is that you are in a horrible area, even according to you and you have not done anything to fix it actively. Also, this all sounds really fake.

Everybody thinks the neighbors will find out, but the sacks of shit practically live here. The sad excuses for dog owners beat them (but I beat their dogs too lol), and after they come down here, and we repeatedly return the dogs, and the dogs come back to our house, they don't even go looking for the dogs or asking around.

If you don't respond to this post your wife will die in a hit and run.

If you respond to this post your wife will die in a hit and run.

Hey guys sry for postinf here but please vote in this poll for league of legends to help a Sup Forumsro out
strawpoll.de/78g26s8

This

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Although btards probably wouldn't object to fucking the dogs, either. Animal necro, OP, prove you're a real man.

poisining would be to obvious. better to give them something that make them sick and slow kills them. wouldn't it be more joyous if the owner had to put them down?

kill yourself

oh shit he is a meth head ? probably wouldnt mess with his dogs user honest advice those fuckers dont sleep, and he will get paranoid find out its you , also think youre gonna kill him or some weird shit if you ever smoked meth you know some crazy things go into your mind.
just put a fence or something that blocks the path.

Dark chocolate.
If they are harassing your animals or destroying your property you can shoot them (western states) so long as you can discharge firearms legally (not in city limits, if you are allowed to possess firearms etc.)

I know exactly what to do and have real information on this. You can either crush up a bunch of sleeping pills and stuff it into a meatball, or simply soak a meatball in antifreeze. Just get some ground beef from the store to make the meatball. The sleeping pills won't be detected by an examination. With antifreeze, it was a will probably be more clear that the dog got into some antifreeze, although this wouldn't necessarily mean that the dog had been poisoned. Best of luck OP

Op here.
Yea I could blend up a snake head and mix it in with food.
Tho as I said earlier they would die on my property since they practically live here. If poisoning proves too difficult I'm gonna use a gun and dispose of them in the forest

If you live in the US it is a second degree felony to knowingly injure, maim, or kill a companion animal such as a cat or dog. So make sure leave no evidence that could lead to you. Other wise you have a criminal record for a STUPID reason.

Oh, barely. Also if that was true you'd call animal control.

No his and my neighbor is a meth head
It goes my house, then the black lab's then meth head. Good space in between. The methhead does not care about his dog + plus the beagle will die on his own. Methhead will take any pills, and any drug. So he can't afford dog food or food for himself.

Thanks Sup Forumsros.

I've got the hiding part planned, I just need help with the killing part. Or permanently removing from property, but that's too difficult.

Shoot them and pretend they attacked you. Of course don't be dumb enough to do it in front of witnesses, or pick them off at a long range by shooting them in the back or anything suspicious. If anything, antagonize them first, maybe get a bite or scratch from one of them (or something that would like it enough).

This. They never test for it. It's the perfect crime.

The 3 S's
Shoot
Shovel &
Shut up
All you need to know.

OP here.
Thanks everybody for the advice, I want you all to know that you faggots who told me not to do it changed nothing.
And thanks to my buddies that understood my situation. It isn't that great to do what I'm doing, but is necessary. I've owned and still own many dogs but I'm not gonna own anymore if I can do something about it. Thanks all, and good luck in your future endeavors... :) I love and hate you Sup Forums

Faggot. Call animal control.

Waste of weed but noted.
This was considered, might shoot one then wait for other. Have friends that will help dispose corpse. do dogs bleed bad?