ISLAM will dominate

ISLAM will dominate.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Ethnicity
subwayreading.co.uk/menu/halal/
youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY
youtu.be/7cVt7L-lqQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fact that Mohammed is the most common name doesn't mean there are more Muslim babies. It just means those faggots have no imagination and all use the same names.

How the fuck does having the most common name not equate to more Muslim babies?

basic statistics, yet morons like OP will repost and repost and repost

ISLAM will dominate. Is best system for mankind. Convert.

nigga are you retarded? let's say you have two apples, a pineapple, a banana, an orange and a mango, then apples are the "most popular"/the most common fruit

>White people have ten babies. Each has a unique name.
>Muslims have five babies. Three named Mohammed and two named Abdul.

The two most common names are now Mohammed and Abdul despite Muslims being outnumbered two to one. If you still can't understand this after this explanation, you're a literal retard and beyond help.

You fool.

30 years ago, there were hardly any muslims in the UK and other western countries.

Now just 45% of the population of London is British white.

Birmingham (UK's 2ndl largest city) is to become a majority non-white city within the next decade.

Islamic immigration and muslim birth rates are causing a change in UK demographics. Entire neighbourhoods are now Islamic cultural enclaves. Muslims failing to integrate and assimilate into the wider society.

Halal food in mainstream supermarkets. Shariah courts operating with impunity. Rape on the rise in harmony with increasing muslim immigration. Entire schools with only muslim students.

If you do not see a problem with this Shariah creep and Islamisation of western nations, and instead call those who DO see it for what it is "morons," then you deserve everything you get, you regressive leftist cuck.

Why do liberals defend muslim immigration?
Why do they espouse multiculturalism when it causes social problems?

Defend this data, leftists.

This is literally autism, the post, and completely missed user's point.

What's autistic about it, you fucking mouthbreather?

It's you who have missed the point. Nobody said there were more muslim babies. However, it is an indication of what is happening. this pattern is replicated throughout Europe. Islam is growing and demographics are changing.

Boy, sure does suck to live near those Euro cucks. Glad i have an entire ocean to seperate me from you faggot ass whiners.

how come islam doesnt allow pictures of mohamed and muslims go bat shit crazy over mohammed cartoons but at the same time they call all their ugly sand nigger children his name.

What up invaders Chris here from parankinvasion and today I'm gonna be going around the UK and legally changing every babies name to Mohammed...lets check this out

Don't fool yourself, lad.

The leftist idealogues will be back in power after Trump, and are sure to retroactively invite millions of 3rd world muslim "refugees" into teh US, at the tax payers' expense, of course. And along with them comes their barbaric and anti-human religion and culture.

The ocean didn't prevent 3000 Americans losing their lives in 2001, but I suppose underage faggots like you weren't alive to even care about that.

that's what the brits get for fucking up the middle east (along with france) after WW1 - the muslim chickens have come home to roost. fuck em.

Because they are mentally ill infants.

i like middle eastern food and like to see hee haws blow a gasket

You can argue about western interventions in teh middle east all you want, but the Islamists couldn't give a fuck. They will kill anyone from any country in pursuit of their goal of an Islamic caliphate that dominates the world.

Islam is a religion of conquest and has been for 1400 years. Blaming the US or the UK for global Jihad is betraying your ignorance of history.

>meanwhile in America

You better stay alert, Amerifats.

none of the muslims I see at the grocery store or walking around the street seem to give a fuck about jihad - just a few assholes

frankly, the muslims in america have never once bothered me. those christian fucks are much more annoying

its the same illusion like you say nigger go work tomarrow

I bet if every single native family called their son's John, John would easily be the most popular name

>none of the muslims I see at the grocery store or walking around the street seem to give a fuck about jihad - just a few assholes

How do you know? Did you canvas their opinions?

I refer you to the Pew research here Just because muslims aren't blowing themselves up in front of you doesn't mean they don't have opinions and beliefs which are anti western. What happens when muslims represent a significant voting bloc?

52% of UK muslims want homosexuality to be illegal
23% want Shariah law

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

>45% of the population of London is British white

is your source on this reliable?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Ethnicity

You can check the sources referenced yourself.

dubs of truth

In India, 100% people believe criticism of government, religion, government policies is not protected under free speech. People are arrested for writing on Facebook and Twitter.

This is a map of muslim populations globally.

Yeah, they don't even label that shit anymore.

This is a map of female genital mutilation globally.

Do we spot a pattern here?

>mudslimes murder anyone who depics Muhammad in any kind of situation, negative or not
>murder people who draw him
>Muhammad Ali's star of fame is on a wall because stepping on Muhammad's name is a big no-no
>turn around and name everyone Muhammad despite the fact they could slander the shit out of his name just by owning it
Mudslimes aren't great at reasoning, are they?

That and not to mention M103 recently passed in Canada.

Yeah go to Dearborn sometime, and ask for a ham sammich, and see how tolerant the mudslimes are.

Would you like to see Britannia rule again, my friend?

Would you like to see our colored cousins home again, my friend?

All you need to do is follow the worm.

Getting a sub in the UK?

>Do all SUBWAY® stores serve Halal meats?
>There are currently around 2,000 SUBWAY® stores in the UK and Ireland, 202 of which are Halal stores selling only certified Halal meats. >For participating stores please visit store finder at www.subway.com.
>In line with EU Legislation and our own high welfare standards, all animals reared for SUBWAY® meat products are always treated humanely, with the utmost respect and are stunned prior to slaughter. Due to the supply chain set-up within the food industry, a proportion of the poultry in our supply chain in the UK and Ireland has been blessed. This is not something we have requested. We are working closely with our suppliers and other industry colleagues to look at ways of addressing this.
>Who certifies the Halal meat?
>All Halal meats are certified by The Islamic Foundation of Ireland or the Central Islamic Committee of Thailand.

Good to know those Islamic foundations are ensuring the meat in my sandwich comes served with EXTRA cruelty.

subwayreading.co.uk/menu/halal/

I am a 'muslim' that abandoned his faith a while ago.

Only believe in a creator now, and maybe his name is Allah, maybe God, who knows.

Muslims really are taking over the UK. I know, because I live in a town that is literally - LITERALLY, the oxford definition of the word, over 90% muslim.

I was shocked to learn that a white family lives on a street near my house. That's how bad it is.

London and birmingham, bolton, blackburn, sheffield, etc. are all slowly filling up with moronic superstitious muslim cunts

Fuck I hate them so much. I don't mind the new generation because they have some logic thanks to an actual education, but the older muslims are fucking deluded out of reality

Personally i'm moving to the US or Canada at some point, and if not there then im just gonna live in a corner of scotland or Norway and avoid all religious faggots

Why does the CIA not anti-brainwash the retard out of muslims? It would really help the world.

regardless the points brought up are valid. im not the poster just responding. Islam is societal cancer. As stated, they don't assimilate. They come and expect the society to be molded around their fake religion, and get pissed when they are called on it. Uncontested, Islam will send modern civilization back to 5th century CE, when the religion was thought up.

There is a solution.

they are countries that are worth defending against this mass migration. we need another crusade, only this time in the name of secular society. which obviously, will never fucking happen because most secularist are liberal cucklords.

7th century, brah.

their religion is driven by hatred, so might as well have this as an excuse to hate other societies more.

The answer is right in front of you.

That's because a lot of them can't think of a more original name

>There are actual crusty dust filled dunecoons on this board who believe this

K
E
K

We can turn this around. It starts with one man.

any population that all names their kid the exact same thing will be the "most popular" in a society that values individualism.

my bad. i forgot they had to think of some other irrelevant stories and fantasies to fill the book up.

cause they serve the CIA purpose of getting that oil and liberals would raise REEEEEEEE if we droped the atom bom

so we're all in agreement Islam is a shitty sandnigger religion that has no place in modern society?

Nearly 60% if you count every whites, including the Irish. Nigga you a low quality b8.

OK, you convinced me. How do I join the walking hammer guy's crew?

Well hell when the Dems get back in power you will be SOL in the US. Actually you pretty much are in the PC US today.
I say we load up some crop dusters with pigs blood, and mass spray the nation. That should keep them out.

Haven't you had enough?

Muslims are not vampires you dumb redneck cuck.

No wonder you dipshits lost the civil war,leave it to us yankees to take care of it while your wife fucks a nigger.

Just follow the worms.

fucking word. National decree, all meals must be served with bacon under punishment of public execution. no exceptions. fuck your religion nigga.

lets kill the niggers and kikes too while we at it

There's an islamic practice known as "al Taqiyya. It gives muslims permission to do things against the q'uran in order to blend in. al Taqiyya means "deception". Forcing them to eat bacon won't change a thing.

0/10

Really!
Did I say anything about them being vampires?
You do know that they are not allowed to live upon land where pigs have bled. Right?
So I say anyplace that they plan on setting up an enclave be saturated with pigs blood.
Who is the ignorant one now jughead?

Waiting...

Reeeeeee

>Three named Mohammed and two named Abdul
Loled

To weed out the weaklings...

>doesn't understand that 60%+40%=100%

This better be b8.

Best system in what way exactly? For acting like a total ape? Yeah I guess..

youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY

>I don't mind the new generation because they have some logic thanks to an actual education,
taqiyya
>Personally i'm moving to the US or Canada at some point,
next target for invasion

>american education

It's the most common name if you combine all the variations. It's about 15th otherwise.

70% of male arabs are named Mohammed or some shit like that

this. OP is a retard

Their population increases by 80% every decade.
Meanwhile our culture is under constant attack and we are made villains for being out won nationality

Brits are so fucking brainwashed it is just not funny any more

I enjoy them being in western Europe. Trash that takes out other trash.

I remember playing eve online and all the euros always going on about this shit. Guess what theyre still doing now?

All Muslim males (in most Muslim-majority cultures) are named "Muhammad."

You probably hate gays anyway why are you trying to take moral superiority?

Fuck off stormfag

Homophobe here. I hate homosexuality, but I wouldn't kill, harm, abuse, or even harass homosexuals. Love the sinner, but not the sin, etc.

At least in the west homophobia is civilized, fucking Hell.

The gays, at least in my experience, don't kill people for the simple fact of not being one of the gays.

No surprises here Cotton, Lefty has gone with his trusty ad hominem move - a favorite in his playbook. Let's see how it pans out.

First we must eliminate all Jews after all progress.

War
youtu.be/7cVt7L-lqQo

Lol you guys are retarded

Hammer!
Hammer!

Yeah it is like Latin Catholics naming their sons Jesus. Another group that thinks the country they invade should conform to them.

Nice straw-man argument.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded~~~~~