What goes through your mind when you pay $1000 for a tattoo based on a comicbook character you haven't even seen yet?

What goes through your mind when you pay $1000 for a tattoo based on a comicbook character you haven't even seen yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LMIl8kjvA

>his face when Jared Leto is in the movie for 7 minutes

HOLY SHIT WHAT A FUCKING RETARD AHAHAHAHAHA

what happens when you go outdoors and something scratches your tattoo? how do fags with expensive tats not have massive OCD and paranoia?

I recently just got a half sleeve and I'm paranoid af. But the artist told me that once it's healed there's not much that can fuck it up

>TWISTED TATTOO

really you can't make this shit up

>consumerism

Mother will go berserk

>tattoos on tattoos
>yo dawg, etc

Once it's set into your dermis there really isn't shit that can mess with it. Unless you remove all flesh from the area or a laser removal it's not going to get scratched or damaged.

Um, nothing happens to your tattoo, it's under the skin. Something has to take your whole outter layer off to damage the tattoo.

>Jared Leto tattoo
>COVERING HIS WHOLE UPPER ARM

JUST

It would have to be a really deep cut. A good tattoo will deposit ink a few layers deep.

I also paid a grand for it so.

The idea of a tattoo without a very specific symbolism (even then) is baffling to me. You're stuck with that on your body.

I'm sure it's nice but price doesn't mean much. Tattoo pricing has skyrocketed in the last decade.

That's what I say too. Like a lot of people were asking me what I thought of tattoos and if I want one. And while I got one of home (milfag) I don't get random tattoos

capeshits are retarded

>mfw when he's in the movie for 7 minutes and isn't even remotely close to heath legends performance
JUST

HAHAHAHAH
wtf? what do you think he paid 1k for? a press on tattoo?!

the correct answer is "not much"

Only way to salvage it is get a Cesar Romero Joker on the other arm, a Heath Joker above your dick, and a Nicholson Joker as a trampstamp. Book it, joker tat dude.

whats your tattoos of?

>twitch tv/jaeroar
He's livestreaming right now, someone go inform our friend that his tattoo character is only in the film for 7 minutes. Kek

/thread

JaeRoar3 months ago

>Never in my life have I see so many people care what other people do with their body. Do you pay my bills, Are you my friend? Nope. So how about you judge your own life and I'll do the same. Those who judge others are defeated: they will be judged in the same way.

post a video on the internet for everyone to see, get mad when people give their opinions

wouldn't mind curb stomping this cunt to death tbqh

Also its pretty gay to put other dudes on your body dude. But whatever makes you laugh...

subscribers only

>his face when Leto is replaced as the joker because Batfleck thinks he's a cunt

burning it off will do the trick

Listen to him when the tattoo engraver mentions Leto, the capeshit almost had an orgasm

Just more proof that this generation is brain dead.

Those comments:

>Late Night with Dr. fate: FOR A BEAST TATTOO LIKE THAT? 800 is CHEAP!! i would have thought it would be more like 1200 considering the awesome details!

These people need to be victims of a terrorist strike

t. 21 year old

No one has ever gotten made fun of or judged for NOT having tattoos. Let that sink in before you get your Hillary Clinton neck tattoos.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

JUST

Do you know what kind of people post on Sup Forums?

These are people that you never see in public. They are like city rats you never see them but there are thousands of them in the walls all around you.

t. mad tattoocuck trying to justify his bad decisions
money isn't the only thing you're going to pay friendo.

My friend groups little bonfire spot with inside joke references for each of them (a rabbit, yin yang, Orions belt, shit like that) around it. I'm the milfag here so it helps

Oops meant that I was

JUST

FUCK

MY

CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

That's actually a really cool tattoo

UP

HELLO REDDlT

It could always be worse.

Suicide squad hair dye

Meth