I just caught this motherfucker. A nasty 19 year old guy. Sending dick pics to a 13 year old girl :@

I just caught this motherfucker. A nasty 19 year old guy. Sending dick pics to a 13 year old girl :@
His skype name is: ninjakagemand
His real name is Tobias.
Make his life shit plz

Is she fit?

Alpha male, bow down OP

The picture says:
"Hey it's me. Do you wanna be naughty with me now sweetie?

In Denmark age of consent is like 5 so what ever

Thats nothing, welcome to Sup Forums. I see creeps on here all the time talking about how they want to rape their 13 year old sisters

we`re not your fucking personal army, Fuck off

/thread.
Also, Op, stop typing like a fucking autist with those smileys

do something about it yourself you fucking pussy. why do you think we would care

NYPA
Fuck u

not your personal army

nigger

No one will help you, faggot.
In fact, what does that sweet little girl look like?
Pics or GTFO

Suggest to the 13 year old to block him. Some good advice right here

In denmartk it's 15 like most countries in europe.
Only saudi arabia and yemen have no age of consent but you have get married first.

OP izza faggit

You are aware of a potentially dangerous situation. You lean back, write to random, anonymous fucks in order to do what? I hope the 13 year old girl is your sister. If you know that it is happening, who he is and can prove it. GO TO THE FUCKING POLICE or do justice to him on your own?

You are weak and stupid OP.. weak and stupid

I fucking love Sup Forums

I fucking hate Sup Forums

Prove it

haha we r not ur personal army get REKT! xDDD

When OP gets bullied at school by the alpha so comes to Sup Forums and says the bully is a pedo to get back at him

/thread

Sorry, OP. There's no way Sup Forums will help you, most of us are busy jacking off to loli, rating each others dicks, or are in some ylyl thread.

Unless you can find pics of him killing an animal, you're on your own.

Dane here. What kind of google translated bullshit is this?

fgt op wan sum cuk but cent find its own cuk but need halp to rape pedo with pics to get back esteem of pedi

Pics or GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD. Lol.

Go away, op.

GET IN HERE EVERYBODY!! RUIN THIS GUY. MESSAGE AND POST PICS OF YOUR DESTRUCTION.

Yeah Sup Forums sucks now

kys

no thanks :)
thankyou for the recommendation though, it was kind of you.

>thisx10

Could you please provide some proof? Your lack of proof and teenage-level use of emoties has cast some doubt as you can see by now. We could just turn this thread into sweet NYPA memes but that is up to you.

i concur with the proof, first evidence, and then more of us will help. until then, stop trying to ruin someone who called you a wuss on a school bus.