It's not a joke; it's not a meme. Joke's over. Just today, his approval rating is now at 36%. Ouch...

It's not a joke; it's not a meme. Joke's over. Just today, his approval rating is now at 36%. Ouch. To put that in perspective, more people liked 1988’s Ernest Saves Christmas than a Donald Trump presidency.

You read that correctly. Can this guy actually do anything right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/152814332915363840?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey FUCK YOU.

Ernest Saves Christmas is a fucking classic

Is that the where he says "someone threw away a perfectly good dog!"?

Sorry, not up on my Ernest movies.

dont belive these lies, they just mad he won

He's got a very high approval rating among conservatives, it's only low because an enormous coordinated media campaign has turned every angry leftwing millenial against him.

Now fuck off shareblue

>DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Wait, so everyone that doesn't support #cheetopotus, is affiliated with shareblue?

You do realize that he lost the popular vote, and that half the country didn't bother to vote at all, right?

Shareblue is absolutely trying to infiltrate Sup Forums and other online communities.

Huh, I should sign up then to balance out all the shills the Kremlin is paying for.

OP here, I've never heard of shareblue and don't care about any powerful political group (assuming they are powerful). I didn't vote for Hillary. What I do care about is the fact that you idiots elected a meme "for teh lulz" and in doing so, fucked us all. I didn't vote for Hillary because I thought that she was corrupt. But at this point I don't give a shit how corrupt she was she would've done a better job and she would have been a better president. The only choice I had since I live in Texas was to vote third-party because voting for Hillary wouldn't have mattered and voting for Trump wouldn't of mattered. So I was trying to get a third-party to the 5% that they need.

go back to Sup Forums faggot

8 years you liberal waste of life

sure alex

nice, give me some more shillage OP

>Can this guy actually do anything right?
nope

He even has the nerve to charge the Secret Service for the golf carts used to protect him when he golf's at his courses.

Eats steak
>well done
>ketchup

The same pollsters who covered the election are doing these approval polls so clearly they have no fucking clue or are rigging it like before.

>His approval rating is 36%

According to whom? The same polls that showed Hillary had a 200% chance of winning? BTFO cuck

>his approval rating is now at 36%
let me guess, this is according to the pollsters and pundits who said hillary was a shoe in at 98%

>2017
>believing polls
>believing the lying media who is trying to take down trump because of how bad he humiliated them during the election

shiggy

You can work and golf at the same time. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

>1988’s Ernest Saves Christmas

That movie didn't lie, cheat, or steal.

>approval rating
Yeah, that's about as important as Hillary's 98% chance of winning.
You can't hate him out of the Oval Office, but it's fun to watch you try. Disapprove all you want. Quote polls all you want. He's still your President, like it or not.

Trump has illustrated more corruption in his first 30 days than Hillary has her entire career. You stupid Trump cucks think he gives a fraction of a fuck what happens to you or thus country? No. I'm embarrassed that my species has such fucking embeciles.

Was Obama your President?

>the lying media
are you really that stupid?

You mean that he has high approval among the uneducated. That is to be expected.

The plan hasn't been enacted yet you massive faggot. Once everything has gone through congress it will take 30 days.

If you were angry about Obama playing golf and aren't equally as angry as now, you probably have a learning disability.

nice shoop faggot

And what far right PAC is also doing the same thing? You're naive and uneducated if you think that the Republicans don't do this as well.

But it's bad when Obama was doing it?

sure kid.
I bet you really believe that

Not voting for Hillary is just as bad as voting for Immortal Emperor Cheeto. You're not quite as bad as his shills but still pretty damn stupid.

>Sup Forums actually believes this

Side note: If you think congress was the only thing stopping Obama from eradicating ISIS yet you were oblivious to the obstructionism that was more rampant than ever during Obama's 2nd-8th years I feel bad for you.

PS There is no fucking plan to eradicate ISIS. You must be one of those educated folks that believes Obama was a secretive supporter of the Islamic State.

Die slow faggot.

>nice shoop faggot

Kind of like what Obama did right?

>Money
>Another Brick In The Wall
>Kiss me, son of God.

Not that user but a 3 second Google search gives it:
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/152814332915363840?lang=en

What's so hard to believe? Trump will enact his plan once the dems stop being whiny crybaby obstructionists. You have them to thank for ISIS.

> facts are shilling

It's really true. You people really do have an aversion to facts

The "replacement Santa" acted like a fucking prick the whole time. The only good thing about that film was the scenes with Ernest, which conveniently had little to do with the prickish main characters.

OBSTRUCTIONIST DEMS

FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!

Sure, but look at who owns most of the media and who is most threatened by opposing views. The left is in a much better postion to run global propaganda and they don't waste a minute to do it

Listen, guys. People hated Trump long before it was cool to hate Trump. People hated him even before the Bush era, because he says dumb ass things and does dumb ass things. I don't need CNN or whatever to hate him. Just because there was an even proportion of Clinton haters in the right swing states doesn't mean opinions of him changed. All it means is that Americans are bad at voting, and both parties ran a shitty campaign with shitty candidates.

Does it really surprise you that most people don't like him? Like, really?

I swear nothing will convince Trump Cucks he is so fucking shitty.

Holy shit I hope you're joking and aren't really that stupid

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Republicans use the kremlin propaganda machine to do all their dirty work.

I don't see what's funny about dems in congress refusing to do the job they were elected to do.

>Trusting any poll "research"
>We surveyed 1500 Americans to represent 320 million Americans
top kek

Why are conspiracy nuts always Trump cucks?

yeah, but much much more and a greater expense to the taxpayer

You're not even trying any more

The only thing Donald Trump proves, is our votes mean nothing, in every possible way.

b8.

You can't be this stupid.

But Trump won the popular vote, so most people can't hate him.

not sure if trolling or retarded.

Where was your head during Obama's last term...in your ass?

Rupert Murdoch controls a large chunk of media. Are you seriously suggesting he's left wing?

McConnell explicitly stated he would block literally anything Obama did.

Rubio said he would personally block any SC nomination while was Obama was still in office.

Any of this information is widely available all over the internet, you fucking moron.

If he vetoes the internet privacy the house just passed today he might get some of that back... he won't though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's why there's such a low turn out.

Fuck the EC.

They are when he golfs by himself with no aids in 50 meters, as photos showed him doing this weekend. He was driving in the fucking golf cart alone

>implying Trump plays golf

Let me guess, CNN showed you some fake photos of him golfing and you ate that shit up?

Relative to the entire media world he owns a sliver of it. Come on... you can do better than that

He lost the popular vote. He won The electoral college vote

must be trolling. anyone stupid enough to believe that wouldn't have to brains to use the internet

>Implying the Dem's aren't listening to their constituents
>Implying the Republicans hold a fairly large majority
>Implying the Republicans aren't in panic mode and having a civil war
>Implying the Republicans didn't block everything Obama did (cept AFA lol) and there was a hold campaign about his supreme court nominee and the Republicans refusing to do their job

Counter argument against myself:
>Implying I can get a Trump cuck to see reason.

There's a difference between strategy and obstruction though. The republicans didn't want to pass shitty liberal policies they knew would harm their constituents. Dems in congress today are just being obstructive for no reason at all.

Mostly the fact that Republicans have been doing that for a decade now. And even without any help from the democrats at all, the republicans *should* be able to pass whatever they want but they can't agree with each other. As one said recently, "We've gotten so used to saying 'No' to everything for the last eight years we've forgotten how to govern."

The failure of repeal and replace is squarely on the congress, though. Trump can't sign it if they don't pass it first, and he would have signed whatever they'd passed. Dems are still going to act like it's his fault, but what they think doesn't actually affect anything at this point.

OP is a mad faggot shill.

He IS your president, faggot.

Nice filename and dubs mr. shareblue crew

The media lies all the time, the only ones that can be trusted are the ones praising Trump because you KNOW they aren't under the control of Soros

trolls are out in full effect this evening

Bro you don't know fuck all about approval

Ontario premier Wynne sits on average at 12% yet still somehow retains office

3 million more fucking people. Not hating on the electoral college I agree it needs to remain but 3 fucking million more people voted for Hillary than Trump. Facts don't like, kid.

But ma jobs

Actually you need to check his holdings. He controls way more than you think, especially in Europe and Asia

He so sexy

It won't be over until well after it dips below 20%, unfortunately. September 17th.

Shareblue is out in full force because Trump scored another victory today

I think these ratings are so informative and useful, despite them being recently proven to be complete bullshit.

durrr everybody who supports Hillary is literally a PAID shill. Fucking shit I hope you get your GED revoked.

Have you repaired the hole in the wall yet?

That computer of yours wasn't cheap

FOX News is, by far, the most watched "news" channel, to the effect that primetime fox has more viewers than literally then next 4 highest rated news channels combined.

Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit.

lol, weak b8

>Rubio
And that bastard wrote the bill to block the Risk Corridor that was to help the insurance company's recoup losses from the influx of the ACA sign ups.

THERE'S why your goddamned premiums and out of pocket expenses have sky rocketed.

Take away the illegal votes for Killary, and then you see he wins it.

Enest Saves Christmas is alright, but I always preferred Ernest Scared Stupid.

Because leftists are bumping the approval rating down

WOW IMAGINE THAT, MAYBE OF THE 49% OF PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR TRUMP, 13% VOTED JUST BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT HILLARY.
IT'S ALMOST AS IF HE WAS THEIR ONLY CHOICE, BUT THEY STILL DIDN'T APPROVE HIS VIEWS!

What's funny about bitter Democrat losers going against the democratic process and blocking the democratically elected president at every opportunity?

The republicans would never pull this kind of shit, just classic Liberals standing in the way of progress because they are special snowflakes who don't like the fact they lost.