go away

nice digits

Those waifu threads are not even about Sup Forumssic
I don't get why they are allowed.

Yes, I do listen Waifus

No, I am not Gay

Yes, I discuss their looks

Yes, I discuss their Music

Just because an artist is somewhat attractive doesn't mean people only care about their looks.

Sup Forumsfag here, better hope your mods/jannies are better than ours because they don't give a fuck what Hiro said.

In what strange world are ween waifus? Nobody ever discusses how they look, just the music.

Save the cheerleader, save the world.

I believe you just learned what a joke is, buddy.

The post seemed pretty sincere, which is what confused me.

Still pretty stupid of me though.

I was actually being serious, I love my Waifu's music but I also love The Weens, they just slipped in.

Lana del Rey is so fucking ugly I swear to god, why would anyone waifufag her

k-pop shit needs to have its own board all together

Not just kpop shit, Korean media in general needs to be confined to

>>>/ko/

a newfag

Would mu benefit from having a general only board like vg, or would that make primary mu useless & lacking in quality?

>Hannah
>Ween
good taste buddy : )

What? No. Sup Forums has about 5 recurring generals, why would this be made?
Sup Forums isn't a great board but it doesn't need any changes in moderation, any issues we have here are from the community/culture.

this

Delete waifu/kpop threads

Kpop is one thread at any given time and as far as I can tell they just sit in that thread and don't go on the rest of Sup Forums, is this really a big deal?

but we already have for Sup Forumssian

We need to start banning AOTY threads as well as the "about me" threads.

Will /chart/fags ever be smart enough to check the catalogue if another chart thread is up before making a new one?

Waifu board for all these kpop faggots. Occupying up to 5 threads in the catalog at any given time and there's no music discussion, just a bunch of fat NEETs circle-jerking to asian teenagers.

What's the point in the meta thread anyway? Mods aren't going to read this shit and if they do they won't implement any changes. Sup Forums is one of the lowest traffic boards on the site. It's just not a concern for the higher ups

I think they do delete the about me threads, I saw one 404.

Agree. I hate these insecure blogposter types.
"Post favorite albums and guess personalities!"
Why can't it just be "post favorite albums". Why are these people so desperate for attention on an anonymous Bangladeshi basket weaving consortium?

The charts in your picture absolutely should go, but what about the "draw yourself and your music tastes at various stages in your life" chart? Those are much more music related but are still kinda similar..

One thread at a time on FIVE BOARDS

You seriously think Sup Forums is one of the lowest traffic boards? There are some slow fucking boards, dude. Do you have any numbers to back your claim up?

I've seen the stats before, I didn't save them but I'm sure if you looked you can find them yourself. Compared to the highest traffic boards like Sup Forums or Sup Forums it gets less than 10% of the traffic of those boards. You don't have to spend very long here to understand how slow it is. I've been here for 10 years and even when this board was vibrant, which was many years ago, it was still slow compared to the middle and top boards. This board is simply not a concern for mods and it shouldn't be.

Oh wow
I thought they were only here.
I like the idea of giving them a board now, not necessarily just /waifu/ since I bet that would just give them a 6th thread

Mods need to start deleting bait threads because summerfags keep falling for it and filling up the catalog.

"Summerfags" are a meme. Moot proved years ago that traffic doesn't increase at all during the summer. Posts and posters are just as teenaged and stupid during the winter.

nigger, are you serious it's fucking useless, the mods are retarded newfags as well. Sup Forums is doomed, be smart, come here for the generals, ignore all of the rest, usually shit-tier content, and join better, smaller communities.
Reminder that Sup Forums has been basically an edgier, lower quality, reddit for the last 4+ years, and Sup Forums is the normiest board right after /soc/.

>the mods are retarded newfags as well
This is a major problem as well. Mods are deleting lewis threads for fuck's sake. Lewis threads are a 10 year old meme here. They don't understand board culture. It's a problem on other boards as well. They should have selected mods from the old guard of posters that actually understand this site, because those are the people that actually CARE about the site. If you don't care about Sup Forums you're not going to moderate it, especially since it's a low-traffic board.

i dont get how you can go back to marina, taylor, and carly and the other bland shit after listening to ween, sky, and grimes

summer never ends

why are pwr bttm threads being deleted?

ugh