>Be a 25 year old virgin
>Never dated or kissed a girl either
So how old are you virgins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXZxipry6kE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so horde or alliance? what realm?

Alliance ragnaros

26, haven't had a gf since 10th grade, still a virgin. Worst part is i have social problems that prevent me from trying at all, plus it doesn't help i have always lacked any amount of motivation and tend to be very indecisive. If not for the fact i suck as a person, i know i could at least land a 5/10 if i tried even a little, but fuck me right?

33 :(

18, but I'm the only one out of my friends and they say if I don't lose it before graduating high school, in 2 months, I'll forever be a beta male. I planned on losing it in collage. Help, am I too late?

I think loosing your virginity before 20 is disturbing

BTW they all lost there's at 15-17 and I'm about to turn 19

I feel actually the same way brother

only americans suffer this

if you live in europe you'll get girls because they are more open minded here

18 going on 19 in a few months, and almost into the military, I'm pretty screwed unless I go to a party before then.

Just do what the crusaders did and rape some Arab pussy

Lost it to a stripper at 17.
P.S. they do anything if you have cocaine

Dude what the fuck

Fuck probably

youtube.com/watch?v=iXZxipry6kE
I dont fucking get it. you guys have to be really trying not to get laid

Kek pretty much except for some reason I managed to get a girlfriend out of nowhere when I was 22.
Didn't get to fuck her though and she pretty much used me and got bored eventually so it was more like a shit experience, she was hot though.
Now I'm back to zero and they say you get more confidence after getting a girlfriend? Bullshit I tell you.

I got to 21 before I finally lost it. I thought I was headed for wizard status for sure. I finally just took a hit and lowered my standards to get something with a vagina. Was pretty easy once I stopped expecting a 9/10 girlfriend right out of the gate. Sometimes you have to just accept that you're ugly.