What does Sup Forums think of PWR BTTM?

What does Sup Forums think of PWR BTTM?

I feel irritated that I'm now forced to be aware of this band's existence. It really gets on my nerves when shit like that happens, when these sorts of things force their way into your consciousness.

I don't give a fuck about these people. I hope I'm going to forget they ever existed by this time tomorrow. Fuck them and fuck you.

They annoy me

What does PWR BTTM stand for?

>these people
what did this homophobe mean by that

Pucci We Reck
Bois Then Tight Men

It doesn't
It's Power Bottom without the vowels
It's a gay thing
Their whole thing is being gay

what faggots

#PWRBTTMisOverParty

Ugly cherries is actually a great album, its obviously not boundary pushing but pretty comfy and they I like the humour in their lyrics. The singles for their new album have been questionable tho.

The aesthetic is kinda obnoxious but the music is pretty dope

I just looked them up, tried listening to "answer my text" and "i want a boi."

Now look, I'm all for bands that focus on lgbt issues, but they seem a little boring when compared to Scissor Sisters or The Knife. I'll probs get an album or two and give them a good listen, but so far... it's pretty lame in comparison to other lgbt bands out there.

>"dope"

Fuck back off to Redit

I wouldn't compare them to Scissor Sisters or The Knife because they aren't really queercore.

Knew the guys before they formed the band
they're fucking spoiled dickheads who are actually pretty homophobic

Hell yeah I went to bard too. What up

oh fuck

Serious question, why is every person who attends Bard a narcistic pseudo intellectual fag?

Are the classes of gays a real thing? I thought it was just a Always Sunny joke

yikes. I could see how you could make that assumption if you never brushed up against gay culture in your area.

They aren't hard and fast rules, but they're out there. You could absolutely be a gay man who gives but never takes. The same concepts exist in heterosexual relationships, they just don't generally have names. Like, there's no specific name for a girl who will never do anal, but it's the same idea.

Do these guys generate the power? They don't look like they're doing a lot of work.

Not everyone is. Celebrities / "important people" children were mostly the worst. It was a great place to do a lot of drugs.

Also good bands came through pretty often. At least when I attended. Also every year culminated in like 99% of the campus taking Molly. That was always interesting.

Ben is a predator

Can you elaborate? Genuinely curious

I think he was referring to faggots

Woah, a clearly mentally ill faggot molested adolescents? I'm shocked!

Until today, they seemed like cool people to hang around. Now I wonder if they're just (((two normal guys))) who are putting on a ruse for money.

Are they industry plants?

Their music is the definition of 5/10 with the exception of some particularly interesting riffs here and there but their personas are kinda nice.

google "frottage"

being mentally ill =/= being a predator

aren't the nazi swastikas clockwise?

>that reddit spacing
fuck off with him

Ben almost certainly is straight but Liv is clearly fruity to the bone.

Yeah.

Yep, but being homosexuality is by nature a destructive antisocial behavior which lends itself to predation. This guy wore his perversions on his sleeve so obnoxiously and took every chance he could to espouse sanctimonious social justice/safe space views (which are incoherent and indicative of mental illness themselves); anybody with their head on straight already knew that this guy was a sick fuck. That he is an adolescent-diddler is hardly a surprise.

These threads keep getting pruned.

Ben is that u?

I'm not a >MUH GENDER type guy but I liked Ugly Cherries, and their new single Big Beautiful Day is a banger. This news sucks.

A bunch of other bands have come forward stating that Pwr Bttm told them about these possible allegations arising, now Pwr Bttm says they're totally shocked. Fuck them.

this band is a fucking joke

There's no way to prove it so we have to believe it!

every single one of these sjw bands came from extremely rich families

sounds fucking stupid regardless of if they're gay or making fun of gays

Only good post here really. Answer my Text was good though. Does this band seem very similar to Hunx and his Punx or is it just me

Answer My Text is a strong contender for the worst song on the album

why do you think so?

Any song written by Liv is trash.

I got it in the mail a couple days ago and I've been listening to it regularly. Answer My Text, Now Now and Wash are all pretty junk

Idk about you guys but this militant SJW is really getting out of hand, even if Ben is let off with everyone who claims to have been abused confess and say "I was been dramatic and I apologize to Ben." It won't be enough to repair the damage that mere allegations have caused. It's like a radical left wing McCarthyism, the whole if you're not with us, you're against us mindset that makes people believe that everyone is a nazi.

I'm also in the private FB group for DIY Chicago where the original post against Ben was written, I took it with a grain of salt because other rants and SJW ramblings are just as common as band events for shows no one goes to.

lol people are already bored of this
the millennial attention span,