Would you ignore her for vidya gaymes

Would you ignore her for vidya gaymes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7KWkao73HuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ME 1 2 or 3 yes not the new one. I'm not mentally retarded.

youtu.be/7KWkao73HuU

Definitely

i've played vidya games all my life
of course I would fuck that nigger silly

I'd ignore her for a colonoscopy.

I would ignore her no matter what

Absolutely. She's fuck ugly

Nigger looks like a Mass Effect.

What the hell is wrong with her lips? Less makeup please, then she might be sexy.

>misfits t-shirt
>choker
>white hair
yes. she looks annoying as fuck.

I would ignore her.

I call it "The Mass Nigger Effect"

Bad snap chat filter combined with natural ugly. What pisses me off is the glitter fiend club shirt. Bitch, name 3 songs by The Misfits...

This is a fun thread

Her twitch/snapchat is "sashiru"

I'm a fan. She did a zero suit samus cosplay once and she has a fat ass.

She never could. She thinks "lel teh skull looks cool!!!"

All women do this, they put on lipstick past their lips in order to make them look fuller, her lips arent that big, or shaped like that.

Yeah she went wayyyyy over board d though

>when you're obviously doing something else and your woman won't ask for attention but instead just passive-aggressively hovers around waiting for confirmation that she's the most interesting thing in the world at all times

Fucking kills me seeing good bands slandered by cheap cum dumpsters.
Yeah, but most have some kind of tact.

I'd ignore her unless she started picking the cotton wrong.

I saw a stupid bimbo wearing a Tool t shirt last week when I was out and I almost went into autistic convulsions over it. I wanted to call her out so bad. Bitch had probably only heard maybe 2 songs by Tool in her life.

Normally, I'm all for brownies with unnaturally colored hair. But her make-up is jank. Like she's trying to do some Joker shit. And most brownies I know would just cause all other activity to cease because they want attention. So she's probably more whiny and less assertive than I like. 5/10, would ignore for Animal Crossing maybe.

I try not to be that guy, but when they're advertising knowledge of something that could be a common interest, but they're just another vapid cunt.. rage.

Oh I know for a fact this girl doesn't know Tool from the Jonas brothers. She's just trying to look slightly "edgy" by wearing the shirt.

Had my fill of that shit in the 90s. Fucking scenester faggots.

I would ignore her for free, she is a disgusting woman. Then, because she is so insecure, she would wonder why this guy is not even looking at her. She would become attracted to me, come up to talk to me, I'd flash my dimples and take her home and fuck her because I have no shame

Top fucking kek

bitch look like she wipe her ass with easy cheese

Yes, because women are nothing but distractions and wet holes. Fuck that shit.

Would ignore to play Ark/10

2017 and forgetting
mechanically-primitive baby makers

I would ignore her for just about anything really

Exactly. She might look nice, but after giving me an orgasm, I don't want anything else to do with her.

gross black attention whore