I have a 9000-10,000 word dissertation due on the 6th of April that I have yet to start

I have a 9000-10,000 word dissertation due on the 6th of April that I have yet to start.

Can anyone give me advice on what nootropics are best to buy in the UK? I've seen:

healthdirectnews.com/iquzil.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=CPC&gclid=CP_MiIuQ-tICFRc6GwodM20GLQ

amazon.co.uk/d/4f2/Nootropic-Supplement-Naturally-Enhancement-Synergistic-Ingredients-L-Theanine/B01HRZG7SO/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1490736016&sr=8-3&keywords=provasil

But I'm a complete noob on this subject. Can anyone help?

tl;dr what drugs do I buy to get mega motivated and focussed...

Other urls found in this thread:

unitedpharmacies-uk.md/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

serotonin and dopamin

can't buy these, sorry fam, gotta produce them yourself

just get your lazy ass up

can't, too lazy

Ooops

> being serious, supplements won't actually help you then, besides a placebo effect maybe because you are thinking they are actually helping your laziness... wouldn't waste my money on that though

It's worth a try

Adderall

Adderall is always the answer

How can I get that in the UK?
I hear its hard to even get a prescription for

Thougt about making an own thread but im lazy. Ok guys im goint to test magic truffels this friday. A bit exited but still a bit scared since i have only smoked weed before. The anoying thing ia that am goin to jump aboard a ship on monday. Will i still be fucked up and there is a chance they will test my piss for drugs. What do you guys think about thw situation.

Even though nootopics and other supplements definitely help, and in certain forms, combinations or dosages can possess very powerful effects, it won't magically make you invested in your dissertation.

Put it this way: You are investing more time searching for supplements, than writing that paper. You have 8 days. If you work 8 hours per day, it amounts to 64 work hours, or 156.25 words per hour. Or approximately 2.6 words per minute for 64 hours long.

Start now, or loose an extra hour.

Modafinil buy it online, takes about 2 weeks to come

just leave the country for a few months while you still can. Then come back and i bet its all good then

OP - Modafinil. THIS is all you need.

unitedpharmacies-uk.md/

And Armodafinil is also good.

Smoke weed then oversaturate yourself with the material you're studying.

It will be like it's the most important thing in the world.

You had any experiences with it? How many pills a day should I go for?

That'd just panic me whilst being too high to really get anything done

200 a day will probably be enough. Maybe 400 at a pish, stops you sleeping too.

Around exams/dissertation I used to sleep every other night ie:
Monday get up, work for a few hours, then at like 4pm take 100mg. Then at 1/2am take another 100mg. Take 100mg at 9am, powernap for an hour, wake up as it kicks in feeling like I've slept all night... Take another 100mg at 3/4pm. Go to bed about mightnight, sleep till 6/7am and repeat.

Got a first class for my Bachelors and Masters. And 80 and 77 for each diss respectively.

United-pharmacies is my go to as well.

I recommend phenylpiracetam. A 200mg dose gives me motivation and razor focus for ~6hrs.

it is literally the same effort to make your own thread. fuck off

Subject matters. 3 words a minute is easy when bullshitting, but doing a STEM with some kinda research, then data processing & analysis can take longer.

Then again depends on OPs expectations. For a 2:2 it's easy. For a 2:1 not really too bad either... For a 1st going to be hard..

I have a mid report due friday for my PhD 18,000 words... forgot I have a few mods left. Might help me get finished.

it's on the structural analysis of a rollercoaster. I have to consider a critical load section and run simulations of different possible setups for that area to find the best one.

Also all the other yada yada, history of rollercoasters etc etc.

Might make a thread tomorrow or even soon properly detailing what I need to do. I have two dissertations people did on the same topic from last year so that helps

Alright I'll order them, cheers

Absolutely, regarding writing for a STEM and the necessary data processing & analyzing. However as you might realize aprox. 3 words a minute is of course a simple average, and next to nothing in regards to speed.

Its just that OP is a massive tard for coming here and asking these questions, while wasting his time. You don't need drugs to focus or keep working: just discipline yourself, exercise, eat healthy and sleep properly on a regular and healthy schedule.

L-theanin stacks really well with stimulants like modanafil and caffeine. It allows you to get all the focus from 350mg caffeine without the racing thoughts and raised HR and BP. Take 250mg or so SUBLINGUALLY. Tastes weird though.

Yep user work fine

Sometimes i have f... Headaches what helped me was fishoil no joke. I tryed the "premium" and the low cost oil and the premium oil is realy good against my headaches so i can focus again...