i know a story about a dead general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8zWs0V1eco
grrm.livejournal.com/496185.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

cast him

youtube.com/watch?v=W8zWs0V1eco

That seems like the description of the aftermath of a battle, and the approaching people are there to demand terms of surrender of the remainder of the army then..

Thank you Old Nan

Harry the Heir

Azor Aegon

JONNIS JONNIS JONNIS!

Nah, it looks like the beginning of it to me.
It's used as an intimidation tactic by the Frey forces- they've already come across Umber's green boys that were outside the gates of Winterfell, and Asha is witnessing them ride towards the Crofter's Village

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Good post

@72721371
Terrible post.

The most beautiful girl in all of Westeros

RIP in peace Old Nan.

May your stories be forever heard in the chamber of nothingness that is the afterlife

you're fucking retarded

>can somebody explain why they made one of the 2 or 3 most loyal houses into traitors?

because house memebear is better for pandering to plebs/womyn than just one more old white guy, I guess.

male whore #3

Sansa

Why did they kill Stannerman? He was the rightful king of Westeros. I would have rode into battle with him.

This is our Queen.

We shall find none better

Reminder that there are zero classically theatre trained British actors left on the show any more.

Long may she reign

>Cersei Lannister knows that love wields the power to destroy all men.

who writes this shit ?

One more
>She's like the Beyonce of the Seven Kingdoms

Bitch hasnt stepped foot in Westeros yet for fucks sake

>ywn deep-tongue Sophie's perfect asshole

>swn say completely British things at you as you do it like "oh you cheeky monkey" or "that's it right in the boot, lad"

why live

Bran is King

of my heart

>IN THAT DARKNESS, THE /got/POSTERS SHITPOST FOR THE FIRST TIME

Who else here blames the branfags for killing /got/?

It certainty wasn't me.

after seeing Branfags destroy /got/, i now miss Marcus, Maisiefag and Jonautist.

we didn't know how good we had it until it was gone, bros.

yeah what would we do without your high quality posts like this

Best episode from seasons 4/5? I hated those but I want to recall what it was even about.

This tbqh.

We see you, Jonautist.

or this

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread

Most impressive episode of Season 5: Hardhome
Best plot episode of Season 5: High Sparrow

Most impressive episode of Season 6: The Winds of Winter
Best plot episode of Season 6: The Broken Man

>Forced Meme
>forced sex
P O T T E R Y

Oh I didn't read you saying Season 4.

I dunno, I quite liked most of Season 4.

In any case, most impressive was Watchers on the Wall, best plot was either The Lion and the Rose or The Mountain and the Viper.

Did branfags really destroy got? How so?

I only come here when the show airs

But I've been there since the start

>two shitposts in one thread

holy shit weve destroyed the general for the babies

thanks uncle benjen

can someone remind me what this 20 good meme started from, I think i missed it.

You're clearly out of your mind to actually have screencapped those

It's not a meme and I don't force anything

But 4 was best season

Most people don't really like it when an obsessive character/actor cult grows too large and drowns everything else out. Especially when you don't really care about the character or actor they're obsessed with.

Despite what says, most off-topic /got/ threads have been endless spamming about Bran or their obsession with Isaac Hempstead Wright.

t. pleb

No we didn't, we literally revived it, Sansacows are just buttmad about the best character taking the spotlight.

more

>Watchers on the Wall
I just watched it yesterday, man I didn't remember it being so good.

/got/ used to have discussion about lots of things and lots of characters, and have lots of waifus

now, nobody posts waifus apart from sansa who's annoying, and the branfag cult didn't fuck off when everyone else did, and all they talk about is bran, and they post their boyfu

I kinda wish that Richard Brake would come back as the Night King. He's currently on Ray Donovan though

Don't forget this crosspost.

You are far too reasonable to be here still. Nest you're going to tell me that you enjoyed season 1, are actually here to talk about the show, and you're not a waifufag.

You wouldnt know if we were talking about other topics you retard

Are you saving every thread?

I don't see anything wrong with this. If you had some boob gringo chasing after you with a thing, you'd be annoyed too. She clearly doesn't want to sign shit right there, she only has the one headphone out so she can hear her bodyguard Abdul Bin Husienni

Ramsay destroyed Grannis' army with 20 Good Men. Jon also climbed the wall with 20 Good Men, and Bronn said he could impregnate the Vale with 10 Good Men. This mysterious hyper-comptent sellsword company had captured our imagination.

Different user.

This wasn't me. I also don't only just post the Soph. Sometimes I post the sunshine boys

Why didn't Ramsay send the 20 good men to fuck Jon's army? Did Stannis kill them all?

Nice try

reminder that when times were at their darkest in 2013, we had Stannismod to ban Frogfags, Branpedos and Rickonpedo

we can only pray that Stannismod returns to us to ban these creatures.

Jon knows the North better than those Good Men ever will

>referencing BSG in a /got/ thread
you beautiful user, but seriously, this is /got/

why can't she act ?

>...Ah, how innocent I was… little did that guy in the picture imagine that he would be spending most of the next two decades in the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros with Tyrion, Daenerys, Arya, Sansa, Jon Snow, Bran, and all the rest.”
>grrm.livejournal.com/496185.html

She isn't even a relevant character. She'll be the ebin shocking death in season 7

>"The smallfolk say it was King Renly's ghost, but wiser men know better. It was your father and Lord Tyrell, with the Knight of Flowers and Lord Littlefinger. They rode through the ashes and took the usurper Stannis in the rear. It was a great victory, and now Lord Tywin has settled into the Tower of the Hand to help His Grace set the realm to rights, gods be praised."

sansafag crawls out of the woodwork to sperg out whenever we post

because she's not an actress, she was a child that got into acting.

She needs more inspiration. Pic related.

Also, how large is your /got/ folder anons?
>430 mb
>whatamidoingwithmylife.jpeg

>Sansa is now a main character

Damn it George, she only exists to cause drama in the family.

Swear to god if he lets her live, kills Arya and Bran and forces Jon and her to be the last "Starks" I'm gonna flip

There are no Branpedos here. Nobody talks about his "boypussy" or anything sexual like that. You're just proving that you weren't even here in 2013 with the REAL pedos. We are simply fans of the best character in the show and books.

Sophie and CIA are friends???

How did Sophie get a B in Drama when she plays a major character in a major television show is the better question

turn on your tripcode.

>took the usurper Stannis in the rear
lewd

there are still real pedos here, they just wank it to meme mormont and everyone lets it slide

>image.gif
>shitty tumblr gif

Puppyfu?

It's because it's clear that all you want to do is orbit his butthole, maybe drag your lower lip across it as you float on by

Even that never even comes close to the pedo levels of season 3 /got/.

does that mean tywin, mace, loras and LF all butt raped stannis?

summoned

>implying thread after thread hasn't been about how "adorable" and "angelic" their Isaac is
>implying there aren't long discussions about Isaac being in the closet, Isaac and Hodor potentially having sexual histories, Isaac having boyfriends or beards

>projecting this hard

>inplying "puppyfu" is the only mobile poster on the general

you have to stop.

she can actually she has very interesting face. but arya's plot is JUST

The shitty tumblr gif combined with the clear interest in Sophie and CIA gave me a puppyfu or ciansafag vibe

>Cersei
>dying

>saying that an actor or character is adorable is pedophilia now

Go back.

Who are these fuckers that saved every thread??

She's glorious. I think I have a problem anons.

Here's a question:
If you could set up Jaime with another lover (not Cersei) who would it be?
>inb4 Brienne

Is Puppyfu/All Sansafags the archnemesis of the Branfag cult now? Is that who you'll call your bad guy, the same way tumblr calls their enemies bigots and Sup Forums calls their enemies Jews and shills?

I'm not even a branfag.

And stop blowing shit out of proportion.

>she will never lean into you and laugh about something

sigh....fuck you Turner. Why must our worlds be so far apart?

>AND MY CLOOOTHES DON'T FIT MEEE NO MOORE