So out of being a loner with zero friends and a virgin I shaved myself...

So out of being a loner with zero friends and a virgin I shaved myself, did my hair and makeup and got on some girls clothes and in the course of an hour met a guy who took me home and fucked me like a woman. I don't know what came over me, like the entire day I was on autopilot. Then as he was literally wiping his cum off my cheek I had an oh fuck what did i do moment. Thing is I'm not a fag, why did i do this? He's blowing up my phone asking for a date tonight and yeah I'm lonely enough to consider it.

your his now.

Embrace it. A man wants you, use this newfound God-given power to rule him with your boipussy

>I'm not a fag
>did my hair and makeup before a guy fucked me

you can only pick one and you already did

U re fucking sick bro

>I'm not a fag
Damn straight you aren't

Should i? Not gonna lie the entire experience was the best moments if my life

KEK

Also how were he able to do a proper makeup if he, supposedly, is not a faggot and therefore never did makeup previously?

Craziest part is I didn't even touch my penis the whole time and i came as he fucked me

There is no going back now

Do it

did you enjoy it?

>Not a fag
>Got fucked by a guy

OP you are a faggot. And definitely not a virgin anymore. Let your boyfriend fuck you like the bitch you are a get off of Sup Forums

pics fag

>your boyfriend
Does that make me his gf?

Gulp, i dunno

"did my hair and makeup"

so you've had those things to dress up as a fag, so, you're a fag.

Did you take picks of yourself before you went out? Lemme see dem shits.

SHILLS MUST DIE

I'm a metal head so i have long but the makeup and crossdressing was recent, like i didn't even do it but some other thing inside me was

hoyl shit that guy's penis is smaller than mine

>today was a good day

OP is hot, post more.

This is a good shot

Post more of your body. If thats how you look just let guys fuck you. Where you from?

I'd hit on you for sure. Even knowing what's under the dress.

Full body?

you enjoyed it and it took little effort, why not continue? you'll eventually grow out of the girly look. your bf might leave you before then. it might just be a one month flame. what will you do? will you want to stay with your bf or will you turn to another, younger man to continue the cycle?
more

do it if you enjoyed it.
You have the body type to do something a lot of men wish they could do. If you feel hot dressing as a woman, dress as a woman.
Plus you can't really ever feel sexually unfulfilled because since you're the fem, you have the power.

looks like you already started HRT with titties liek that

u got tits

Ass pics

>can't even get someone to fuck me
>op is complaining about getting fucked and not knowing what to do
>op is qt as fuck

Uh yeah. You're already a tranny. This was not spur of the moment.

>I don't know what came over me
Probably the man that was fucking you, faggot

MOAR pics, get some real dirty ones up. Let that dude fuck you and post pics later

N..no im didn't

N..no im not

>denial
stop lying to yourself, you put tons of time and effort into making yourself look feminine from the tits to the dress even shaving yourself. no bro does that.

You're super-cute, and you clearly enjoyed the experience which, even though it conflicts with your dominant sexual thoughts, does tell me that you're not a heterosexual guy

If the choice at the moment is this or continuing to be lonely, pick this! Time is still passing, and whatever opportunities are to come will still come, but you can have some fun on the way.

Post moar?

I'd fuck you too

confirmed. op has been a huge faggot for a long time but posted on Sup Forums to get attention.

if you're a loner where did you get girl's clothes from - your story isn't checking out op

If you bought them, I got you down on premeditation

/thread

They are not tits

But im just a normal guy

How did you meet him?

A bar

"Normal" guys don't look like you do, or dress up as a girl and get fucked by men. That's fine too, doesn't make you abnormal or sick or anything, it just means that if you're stopping yourself from doing something which did because you recognised it was fun, and brought you some much-needed satisfaction, because you're telling yourself you're a usual straight dude, forget it

>lies and untruths
whatever jsut post more of your boipussy

>pecks.jpg
>picture of slender figure with tits

they are tits you fucking retard

Traps are inherently gay and you are by definition a trap.

You are now a fag. Live with it. You'll have to deal with the shame of you depraved unnatural acts for the rest of your life.

unfucking believable

I'm only taking a low dose of hormones, didn't even remember getting on them

oh look it's stormfront propaganda again

The simplest thing you can do is shove a large object in your ass and post it here. How you feel afterwards will determine what you are.

Get ya pussy out and shut up whilst we all look at you

Either u were born to be a trap or you're full of shit and you're making this thread for attention and validation. I'm going with the latter faggot. Sage

even if you pre-planned this you're cute
why have an oh fuck moment if you enjoyed it
not many could get away with looking so adorably feminine
just go with the flow and enjoy it for now

Bros...am I the only one who thinks OP posted that pic of some other girl's tits in order to COMPARE them and say that OP's tits are not "tit-like" in comparison? (Even though OP is wrong about that)

Like...those aren't OP's tits, aside from being obvious on its own you can tell it looks way different than the tits here

user, this thread is clearly bullshit. If anyone actually believes this they are retarded. Doesn't mean you can't play along

well yeah sure, but this person is in complete denial. they're talking about how they don't feel feminine, but they do everything that falls into that category. if they need help resolving mental issues then seek professional help. if they need some reassurance then they got it. if they need attention then they got it.

i for one just asked for more pictures since thats all this thread has been useful for.

Smooshed them together moron

Do you know how many YouTube tutorials there are for makeup? Absolute basic stuff like eyeliner and lipstick are easy mode

lolwut

so you're saying

being smooshed results in
?

lies and falsehoods

where live?