Just wasted 1 year of my life. Ask me anything

Just wasted 1 year of my life. Ask me anything.

(also, feels thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cn9lf5zG4-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did you just waste?

How did you waste it also nice dubs

a pointless relationship with someone truly as autistic as me

>be autist
>date autist
>expect things not to go fucking haywire
Nigga, you really are autistic ain't ya?

Well did you get any pussy/dick out of it the past year?

met the girl online, felt like my lost soulmate
the catch?
she is in fucking libya, and whatever methods we tried about moving in together dont work
call me stupid, i deserve it
yes

>Waste a year
>Implying you would be using it in something worthfull

>Dating someone
>Wasted a year

I know it must be hard for you cuz as you said, you're autistic, but that's not wasting time.

Wasting time is somethin like workin your ass off in the army, being fired cuz you smoked pot once after you passed first class and ending up watching over highschoolers

>Libya
Nigga, you got dumped by a catfish and youre sad?

Libyans don't have internet. Retard.

Im not actually autistic, user, i used it as a metaphor for finding someone truly similar to you, but i might as well be actually autistic for wasting time like this.
I agree to an extent, but i could have been doing something better that being loyal to some random internet girl holy shit.

Wouldn't say dumped; just ended the relationship. You might as well be trolling, but I'm so down I'll respond even to trolls.

in a way, there's no way to waste time, because there's no point to living to begin with.

however, i'm sure i've wasted my year way worse than you: i haven't done squat. in fact, it's more like five years... i just eat, sleep, and browse internet sewers like Sup Forums. i have 0 content to my life.

Bitches aint shit nigga. You know what's shit? Getting rejected from every fuckin university you apply to after devoting your god damn life to school and community service to make the grades and test scores. Started smoking pot, burnt the fuck out, burnt all my bridges and got left behind in this suburban hellhole that is [INSERT RICH INLAND SOCAL DESERT SUBURB HERE] living in a studio on grammy's trust fund. So depressed and socially retarded that I cannot manage to find a job despite countless hours spent applying and calling. Over the last year I have dropped out of community college and become a fucking NEET: Extreme Autist (TM) in my apartment. Fuck a bitch

I see user, but the thing is: I've wasted a year trying to move in with someone I percieved as a true soulmate, while I could invest emotionally and physically inti something else. It's like an imaginary friend: you can always talk to them but not touch or feel.

Try shooting for two years Op
All woman are T H O T S

Same except I had wasted a year just smoking pot and playing games

I sympathize with your situation, thanks for giving me comparison. It's easier when you know other people have it worse. Hope your situation gets better cuh

It's only a waste if you didn't learn anything from it.

same except for 3 years.
Somebody stop me

I feel you, holy shit.
I did learn a lot, but the effort I put in was just not worth it. And the relationship was hurting both of us because we would never meet

T H R E A D T H E M E

youtu.be/cn9lf5zG4-g

Now that I think of it did we really waste our time? because I fucking enjoyed myself that year I wasn't deppresed I wasn't sad I was having fun having some bros over. So did we really waste our lives?

I'm not a retarded newfag, no need to remind me autism is now a meme thx

My point was that you did not waste that much time.
Sure you did, you won't get any positivez thing out of this and you'll never get that time back. But hell, what was it ? 20 cumulated hours ?
You've got much more time left in your life user, don't waste this one.

I think playing games and shit isn't wasting time. As long as you don't do that exclusively and still have attempts at froms of labor, it is perfectly fine.

Thanks man, I won't. It just feels I will never meet a girl like that ever again. I dislike relationships. I hate getting attwched to people.
I think of myself as a pretty smart guy, but holy shit how the fuck did I get into that. I guess I'm pretty stupid.

You're probably very fucking pathetic

Try almost 5, missed out on my teenage years. Homeschool fucking sucks atleast i had video games.

I am user. I am. Sorry

Stand up for yourself weak cunt

I feel you bro.
>tfw you wish you didn't crave for a loving gf
>tfw you hope you didn't need any irl friends
>tfw you wanted to just live minding your own buisiness without giving a fuck about anyone else.

Check out Seneca and Zeno of Citium those dudes knew what was up

You can't get any job? Even fast food?

Bro, I'm not trying to troll you, but if you haven't figured out that there is no such thing as a "serious" internet relationship, youre either 13, or heavily retarded.

There are shows dedicated to exposing this shit man. I know you have MTV at least.

Get real nigga, and quit being sad because that's faggot shit. Man up.

if you think 1 year in a bad relationship is wasted you must be young. 1 year aint shit boy

op stop being retarded you never had a relation ship if all you did was text some gook trying to get a us citiszenship out of you or some shit anyway.

I don't know maybe try talking to someone you can actually fuck irl, what the fuck are you even doing

>gook
>Libya
I think you're the autist here, not OP

I've wasted the entire thing so far

get on my level scrub

>Libya
>sandnigger

that's not any better bruh

: )
I'll try
Aight bro, you're correct. I am infinitely retarded for making that mistake, but I guess I'll learn from it.
Weird assumptions there, but I would disagree. We spent a shit ton of hours in skype and talked everyday. The convos were really flowing and it felt natural.
But yeah I'm retarded.

You could spend a year doing anything and justify it to yourself that it was a waste of time you drama queen

Life is a waste of time

Far more accurate though...

>itt: autists defend their autism autistically

This.

Q U E E N O R B R O D I E

Time spent enjoying something you love is not time wasted.

No matter what any normie fags say bro. You are happy and they are mad at that.

Thank you Op I care about yo, gotta have some back bone a year may seem like a lot now, but shit its not we probably got 40+ years of life without any disasters happining

Quick rule of thumb for figuring out if what you are doing can be considered a relationship:

Answer the following questions:
1. Is it alive.
2. Is it human
3. Did you stick your dick in it more than twice.

Answering yes to all 3 questions = relationship.

Less than 3 "yes" answers, and you should probably talk to a therapist if you can't figure it out.

Yeah, life goes on. Though, I do not now how long I have till I die, I believe I do have a long life in front of me. It's just that experiencing soemthing like that just broughtme down a little.

I know it was soemthing real, user. It felt more alive than any physical relationship I've been in.

Bro, there's no way you're not 14. There just can't be.

please just fuck off

It can
I'm just r e t a r d e d
no u

i haven't wasted it
i haven't succeeded
ive just sort of progressed along with the bare minimum effort
got a job, got a house, got cash money, even had some sex
cant be arsed to do anything extra

Anyway, thanks for the love and the hate bros. I'll go pass out.
Sup Forums is the last place I'd go for emotional support or advice, but the story and my autism fit quite well here. Night.