Hey Sup Forums , i feel very depressed right now... Wanna have a talk with me on skype or something...

Hey Sup Forums , i feel very depressed right now... Wanna have a talk with me on skype or something? Just answer me in this thread. I can speak both english and french

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NOCx4D7KoGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck would I want to talk to some depressed stranger on skype?

whats got you down OP?

>skype
haha no

My life sucks

>that time that awkward thing happened that you can't get over and keeps popping up in your head

You keep making this thread and never explain anything beyond "i'm depressed add me on skype"

I'm convinced you just want people to add you on skype so it looks like you have a lot of friends

Life is pretty much always gonna suck, its a sad reality. As much as i wish happiness would come to us, we have to meet it half way. But what exactly has you down? Girl problems, money, a lack of excitement in life?

You don't want to talk to me bro, it's only gonna make it worse.

You're not alone user..get your shit together.

No I really want someone to speak with. I'm feeling lonely.

Just feeling so lonely. Also have diseases and money problems.

Courage, dis-toi qu'il y a toujours pire

post skype info cunt

Merci mais ça ne me réconforte pas vraiment.

Canadien?

Raconte ton histoire ici, si y en a qui comprennent pas, c'est leur problème

Nope, I'm french. But i spent so much time on Internet that i can speak english

I feel you OP, i really do...well the loneliness and money aspects. I dont know if there is much that i can say to help, but im here to listen.

we we baguette o

monamie merci we we

Thanks..

talk to me my friend, what is on your mind.

It would be cool if u had me on skype, discord or something

Fuck it give a minute

Just a sec op

What's your skype

>op makes group call
>everyone that joins just roasts them to make them feel worse

>727222222

T'es mort aupé ?

Contact info?

I'm lonely too, user. If you put your skype/whatever up, I'd add you if I could.

hé OP, qu'est-ce qui te tracasse?

youtube.com/watch?v=NOCx4D7KoGo

You're not alone man, everyone's been there.

Try to change up your daily routine a little bit, exercise like you're fighting to death, and get some sun.

How old are you?

rip op

This gonna turn into a general feels thread?

Go for it, man, keep the thread alive for OP's return.

/thread
Exactly this and your will feel exponentially better in a week

In all seriousness, be grateful for what you have. It can't be as bad as what those people in Syria are going through

Got a snapchat, OP? I'd skype you but my mic is broken

everyone has money problems... you either dont have any and need to own some or you have too much and it owns you

I needed that. Cheers

Did anyone ever think gaming/comic book shit would explode like this?

10-15 years nobody's interested in it and then a series of successful comic book films propel it into mainstream. And somehow I've been pushed out of my own niche.

When did this place get so gay? Faggots like you are asking to skype with people when what you really need to do is kill yourself and dirty indians are posting their kiks like desperate beta orbiters. stop it. this isn' a social network you fags

It's like a retro antisocial network

i'll talk to you if you're not under age.

So the dicks plastering the catalog aren't gay enough for you?

While this argument is obviously true, it's also incredibly shitty.

At least you aren't (insert shitty thing happening to someone else here) does cheer anyone up. Please, if you ever have a depressed friend, tell them you are not good at cheering people up.

this. sorry for the cringey pic but it gets the point across.

I don't use skype because it sucks, but I'll hang out in this thread for a bit OP

add me

rebaz_talei

come at me son, i'll talk to you.

Rebaz.#3600

still waiting boi.

OP, I get super lonely at night too. If you ever wanna talk add me on Snapchat: kkkuppajoe

I'm on the east coast and spend most nights up until 2 or 3 am so just hmu

Pour as-tu le cafard? Tu veux que je te suce la bite?

"Are you dead OP?" (Nice phonetic transliteration of OP, btw!)

If you talk yo him on Skype you will see his live suicide.

"Tell your story here. But wait for me to finish getting cucked by a BBC first, OP, it's the polite thing to do, after all. Le Pen did nothing wrong."

well?

It's true though, at the very least be glad you were blessed to live in a decent area.

You've got a computer OP, or a phone, or at the very least a library you can browse 4chin on.

Be glad you aren't a 4 year old kid in Africa infested with jiggers, drinking water infested with bacteria, and getting fucked in the ass by the town rapist.

I am also depressed often and looking for someone to help me brush up on my French. What is your Skype handle?

So there's a phrase you'll probably knows "n'est Ce pas". What you might feel as everythinng happening to you is, in fact, incorrect; let me assure you that everyone EVERYONE in the world have issues and things they need to fix, some small some big but everyone feels like its a mountain they have to climb. Money may fix some problems, but others arise in its stead.
Also sometimes you might think "is it ever really worth it to kesepbliving with all this pain, let me tell you, for most of the people, yes it is. You get out of that rut you've been stuck in, throw in a little something new, life is meant to be enjoyed.

"What's bothering you. OP? Are you down because you can't tell if traps are gay?"

you're right, and there's a lot to be said for counting one's blessings. I know it works for me at times. it's just that having blessings isn't always enough to keep depression away. I don't know why. you'd think it would work more consistently.

"Thank you. I would love to snort your jizz."

F O R S E N B O Y S

>jiggers

A jigga what

I never really thought about it be for but yea

Wn phaggotry

A jungle nigger, my guy

>blog.net
Depression is not excuse

mah jigga

What a jew