Anyone else here like listening to music they like listening to?

Anyone else here like listening to music they like listening to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9gZEjtJuNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes that is totally me! Thank you for asking

>listening to music you like

this is the cancer that ruined music! there is zero chance you're appropriately ashamed of yourself right now.

OP I don't give a shit about whatever you're saying but that is one of the most beautiful steaks I've ever seen and I would give up music entirely for a month for like one bite of it

i bet someone on this board likes his steaks cooked well-done

probably uses steak sauce too

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9gZEjtJuNI

I like this album

>not ok to eat chicken rare
>not ok to eat pork rare
>a-ok to eat beef rare

Fuck you OP

yes thats correct

music is gay f.am

Pic related is overcooked. Patricians eat their meat rare

Fuck no

Yeah music in Spanish
This , Fuck I already made chicken

well the biggest mistake restaurants make with pork is over cooking it and making it too dry. pork is actually ok to eat between medium rare and medium. besides i'd rather get e coli than eat overcooked dry pork

that's because of of how e.coli affects chicken and pork but not steak dumbass, it's not about taste

That reminds me , does anyone have the screenshots of that time anons were posting what avant garde food they ate while they listened to avant garde music ?

i only like listening to it when i like listening to it

So you're saying you would eat raw ahem, I mean rare chicken if it was safe?

some meats taste better rare than others you barbarian.

When there was the whole "Trump eats well-done steak with ketchup" debacle, pepes were saying that it was the best way to cook it. Which is fine with me, if someone wants to make their food shittier because of their political beliefs, that's hilarious and I fully support it.

>tfw after years I can now cook a fillet steak that perfect

Feels good man. My mouth is watering at the thought.

Literally the most pleb thing one can do.

And if it was safe to eat raw meat you wouldn't try it?

does it taste better in this hypothetical scenario like it does with steak? if it does then sure, why would i not want the option that tastes better?

Lets be honest. You think it would taste disgusting. And that's how some people, who haven't tried rare steak, feel about it.
Stop bullying well-done eaters.

Some people eat meat well done. some people also like shit music.

people eat raw fish that looks like raw chicken, you know

>Lets be honest. You think it would taste disgusting.
what in the hell are you rambling about dude.
i eat my burgers medium and steak medium rare, why would i think your hypothetical safe, rare, delicious chicken would be gross?

eating meat is already a gross concept on paper, idk how you can not be bothered by that but are bothered by a little blood.

oh yeah, also this. sushi is delicious

yes that's how salmonella works

burgers medium? pleb

to be fair, it's not like any one can take a fish and eat it raw. My knowledge of making raw fish safe to eat is lacking but i'm pretty sure it's not that easy

there's a sweet spot between medium rare and medium when i grill that i like but i usually default to medium when ordering

No im a vegan because eating meat is cruel

that is a more rational position than eating well-done steak

True. I'm basically a carnivore but I'd rather go vegan overnight than act in such an uncivilized manner.

>it's not like any one can take a fish and eat it raw.

sorta

it just needs to be frozen at one point to kill the parasites that might be in it

>not ok to eat pork rare
Well actually you'd be surprised how many restaurant burgers are a mixture of about 3/4 beef and 1/4 chopped pork (that how I make mine at home too) and obviously not all burgers are well done. That said I really don't know the health drawbacks/risk of food poisoning with undercooked pork compared to beef so maybe that's bad, idk.

Chicken specifically is the outlier, it's really prone to bacteria from my understanding.

you can get a pretty nasty parasite from undercooked pork

however, if you know where the pork is coming from and trust the source, it's fine to eat it because it shouldn't have been exposed to the parasite (Trichinella Spiralis)

Good quality pork cooked medium is absolutely delicious. The risk is fairly remote but what little risk there is unfortunately can be serious.

You can cook pork medium to medium rare. Trichinae die at 137°.
Going lower than medium is silly though, because pork is chewy at low temperatures.
Quit being a faggot, faggot.

>raw steak
do you want me to puke?
beautiful=/=tasty

cuck

lol that isn't raw

it's not even rare

nu-male and/or brown person detected

>he wants to get a parasite and shit every 20 minutes
>he wants to eat meat that tastes like oxide

Cows don't get parasites the way pigs and chicken do because of how complex their digestive system is

Are you gaúcho ,OP?

Nu-males love pretentious things like steak culture and alcohol culture though.

you don't need to be cultured to know that overcooked steak is inferior, it's not like tasting a bunch of different wines and discerning which is better

Well... yeah

Taenia saginata, you fucking moron

It looks like he is, he has shit taste and is a faggot.

> when the musc is good ad you, enjiy it

>Taenia saginata
I didn't mean to imply that cows don't get parasites at all, but it's a fact that they're far less susceptible to them than pigs or fish.