Legatum prosperity

If your country isn't in the top 9, it is NOT a first world country.

>Netherlands GDP: 838 Billion
>United States GDP: 18.2 trillion or so

>Netherlands Active Personnel: 56,000
>United States Active Personnel: 1.6 million

>Netherlands Unemployment: 6.9%
>United States Unemployment: 4.9%

We would have been number one if they included us

It is top 3 thanks god!

>number 1
neat

yet you fail to get into the top 10... embarassing....

>17th

lmao

buttmad?

>number 1
>in nature

at least we have that

Always the same countries

Fucking jews

Here's a better ranking.

I've cut out the military thing (why do I care what our military standing is like if we have US as a close ally), and I've cut out the environmental thing because it only cares about environmental policies and not the quality of the environment or the beauty of the local nature.

Wow number 1 meme ranking I'm honored

But you have mountains, stability, you're closer to Austria and Italy...Slovenia is objectively the best Slavic country

Stop damage controlling

>leaf ranks higher without leaf

lol

Dude this is just fucking sad... I bet you started to cry when you made mistakes is school and then tried to fix them for no other reason than just to show people you aren't a brainlet (which you are).

roasted

>here's better ranking because my country is better in it

>Netherlands: 95% white
>Am*rica: 50% white

FPBP

Here's a better ranking.

I've cut out the "things we aren't ranked well in" thing (why do I care what our most things standings is like if we have everybody as a close ally), and I've cut out the things we aren't ranked well in thing because it only cares about most policies and not the quality of the business environment or the beauty of the local social capital.

Anglosphere stronk.

This is an index that says if people don't go to church on Sunday's then the country sucks.

Jesus, this ranking is even more of a meme than HDI.

Rather be a third worlder than cuck desu

Best post-commie country desu