And he's supposed to be the chad? he looks like a mix of andrew garfield and jean ralphio from parks and rec...

and he's supposed to be the chad? he looks like a mix of andrew garfield and jean ralphio from parks and rec, so goddamn ugly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3c_JDDp99k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepika_Padukone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More handsome than you, panjeet

Johnathan browses Sup Forums

Will Rakesh ever recover?

t. Byers

fucking hell can someone explain to me what this t.[ ] meme is?

>t. retard

Apparently some finnish word for "regards" or something like that.

t. newfag

it's how finnish people sign their letters

means "signed by" in finnish

>someone doesn't know a relatively new meme
>they must be a newfag

t. actual newfag

I'm not a fan of the show, but I think the casting was good. They got relatively average looking people for the most part.

to be fair the meme has been around for a few years, it's just a minor meme that also happens to be hard to google properly

He is only semi-Chad.

>mix of andrew garfield and jean ralphio
Dear lord, spot fucking on right there negro.

I'm more concerned about how freckle face over there is the second most popular guy in the school, At least Steve looks like an actual high school aged Chad

i know a lot of people here either hate it or think it was average, but something about it just super-clicked for me.
i was sitting on those generals right up until the bitter end.
>shit taste, blind, leddit, etc.
>liking something without a good reason is a sin

Was he actually "popular" though? He seemed like that guy who would just disappear with his girl and never hang out with anyone else. I mean you never in the show see him really interact with anyone aside from Steve and his girl.

I think he fits perfectly the stereotype of the 80's cute/cocky boyfriend tho

In typical 80s movie cliche High Schools, the popular kids aren't actually liked by everyone, they're just the cool kids that everyone else wishes they could be like, or resents for being popular. He probably didn't interact with many people other than steve, his girl, and their team mates on whatever sports they played, because he didn't need to.

>Jean-Ralphio
Fucking thank you, I was wondering who he resembled

how fucking hard is it to figure out by context after 2 posts?

>Was he actually "popular" though?
Wasn't it said, or at least heavily implied, that he had slept with a lot of girls at the school?

I thought that was only about Steve. He seemed more like the kind of guy who marries the girl he met when he was 13 desu.

>Hi I'm American and get triggered if someone appears on my screen who isn't a 6"4 10/10 model
Fuck off you retarded fat faggot

Damon is the best character familia

god I get triggered by that god awful show

>He also only has two apparent friends but is labelled popular

They are the cool/bad kids because they drink alcohol and cut class. They are not the "popular kids"

but in real life popular kids are the attractive ones, so op is kinda making a good point. you didn't go to high school user?

When was the last time you notched your bedpost, faggot?

Sup Forums here, let me drop some deep lore 4 u
youtube.com/watch?v=C3c_JDDp99k

When I watched this show I was only interested in the social lives and thought the monster shit was cringy. I wish this was Freaks and Geeks: 80s Edition, desu.

>but in real life popular kids are the attractive ones
Not true
Maybe in a fucking awful ultra-superficial society like clapistan

Well the girl he likes isn't exactly model tier either at least they look like normal high school kids

I'm so pissed Nancy gave him her virginity. It just proves all girls are dumb stupid whores, even the smart innocent ones. I've lost all faith in girls. Than you have good nice kids like Johnathan that is probably going to get the sloppy used goods of Nancy in season 2, and Nancy the whore gets away with everything. She gets away with her stupid whore wild stage in life, lel no regrets, and than gets the nice guy in the end when she gets tired of chad. Life isn't fair, it's bullshit. Girls should realize that you must wait until marriage and the right guy, not giving the most precious thing you have to a stupid dumb chad jock and doesn't care about you.

Small town, small school.
80s.
Rich.

Why is Nancy so skinny?

How did Steve smash without breaking one of her ribs?

Twice as many friends as Nancy, and Nancy has one more friend than Jonathan.

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E

Don't worry I'm sure you'll get laid too one day

Planks are pretty sturdy

t. Byers

Bet you wouldn't set that high standard on yourself, would you?

But Freaks and Geeks takes place in the 80s

>relatively new
>spoonfeeding is good

You've obviously never been popular in school so I'll just tell you.
All you need is one friend in the popular circle to vouch for you and you're basically in.

>You've obviously never been popular in school
You were home schooled user.

Why did you bring up spoonfeeding? And yeah, it is relatively new. Fuck, it's straight up new.

Something is definitely new around here.

By that logic Will is more popular than Steve because he has 3 friends. Being Popular doesn't always mean having lots of friends. In most schools the cool kids are actually a pretty small and exclusive clique

He wasn't Chad at all. He'd hooked up with a couple girls but genuinely liked Nancy and was fine waiting until she was comfortable for them to have sex. He broke Jon's camera which was a bit of a dick move but he'd stalked and photographed his girlfriend getting naked so he was understandably upset.

He then acted rashly after he thought his girlfriend was cheating on him with Jon but he realized this, apologized and made amends to everyone whom he wronged. He even replaced Jon's camera for him but didn't take any of the credit and let it be seen as a nice gift from Nancy.

He's a really good guy who made a couple mistakes but did his best to fix them. He's /myguy/.

> my 6'4 male models look chad meme

did you guys even go to school, in fact have you ever left your house?

maybe this is just a north american phenomena that is absent from the rest of the world, when i went to school there were no "chads" there were dudes who thought they were cool and they werent physical specimens, very few good looking guys.

in fact the only remarkable physical specimen at our school was a guy who was about 220lbs of mostly muscle by the time he was 17, and he wasn't a chad he was just a fucking goofy dork

Not all Chads are attractive. Especially at a small town high school. It's more of an attitude thing.

>my entire country is devoid of alpha males

In my experience, most people that are genuinely attractive are pretty nice. People that are insecure about their looks and try to act like they're very attractive are generally assholes.

in which country do you live? because in my school the popular ones were attractive and rich mostly. i didn't have problem with it because i was friends with them. what this guy says is true

The closest thing to a "chad" in my school looked a lot like Steve, but really,

girls who are attractive are nice
SURE
did you ever leave you house?

Well yeah, when you've got nothing to prove you don't act like you're trying to prove something

>girls who are attractive are nice
But they are.

looks like a Stephen Gammell drawing

>The Chad gets the girl and gives the loner loser a consolation prize to make himself feel better while he chills with his QT and the loner drives home without her

This show was realistic as fuck.

in what world

The one outside your beta echo-box.

I hope stacy and chad get their just desserts in season 2

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

did they really have sex though ? Didn't the sex scene end with her still wearing bra and pants ? I think they just made out and maybe she gave him a bj or hj.

you are the one who's never been in the real world

I was thinking he looked like a younger Garrett Graham from Used Cars and Phantom of the Paradise.

Australia

I was in the "cool kid" group. Most of the group was not attractive, I've had girls say I'm a 7/10 but if i posted my pics on here (not going to happen) i guarantee some elliot rodger 2.0 autist would say i'm more like a 5. Thinking on it now, I can think of only one guy who I would rate 8/10, and he was the "ladies man" of the group, but heres a little secret guys with those reps never tell you: 99% of the girls they fuck are disgusting. The chicks he was picking up in the back of his car for a root at 2AM were not hot in any sense of the word.

All of the legitimately hot chicks I saw him with I can count on one hand, and he girlfriend'd them all.

If thats a "chad" just LOL

Not gonna happen, the Chad always wins.

I would if popped this nigga in the nose

Ok bud. Have fun being afraid to talk to other people the rest of your life.

that's not what a chad is m8. i went to a private school, everybody was pretty rich and the chads were usually the ones who were attractive, dated really pretty girls with rich parents while simultaneously cheating on them every chance they got

>i went to a private school,

ya so did i

again, maybe this is strictly a NA thing, but in most of the developed world, privates schools are not elite and are really made up of middle/upper-middle class kids

No you wouldn't. You would have ran back to your car and cried then bought thirty dollars worth of McDonald's and ate it in your bedroom alone while posting on Sup Forums about how you just kicked some Chad's ass and fucked his girl.

he put in work you dumb cunt, that's literally all you have to do to get the "nice girls" v-card

girls who actually have some self esteem will put up barriers or tests that you need to pass in order to climb up the pussy ladder

when you're an adult a few of those steps can be claimed instantaneously ie. having your own apartment and/or a degree in your early 20s, which is basically a fuck pass for easy girls

>girls who are attractive are nice
They are, they just don't want to have sex with you

Nice meme, you fucking troglodyte. I can't believe you saw that, thought to yourself "Wowie! That's cool!" and saved it. Jesus Christ.

Neckbeards think being nice to a woman means she owes you sex. Any woman who doesn't conform to this is automatically a bitch. These are the same dudes that whine about women not wanting to date "nice guys".

>tfw no more Tyler

Best boy by far

>Being this upset at the truth

He replied! The madman!

>not elite
>made up of middle/upper-middle class kids

So kids from better families, with better prospects who grow up, hang out with each other, and eventually use each other for references, job opportunities and school advice etc.

That's elite mate. You can dress it down and act like it didn't give you better access and opportunities than the 'normal' kids but you're fooling yourself.

Keep thinking that you hit a triple when really you were just born on third.

I'm beyond this petty nice guy/nice girl bs since I'm getting an arranged marriage (I'm Indian)

Being average looking, 6"0', and a doctor in my mid 20s means I get the pick of the litter

>Still upset

Diane, the neckbeards of this thread are fascinating. They're so much more easily triggered than neckbeards on other websites. If you're ever here be sure to stop by /ck/, they've got a cherry pie that will kill ya!

Forgot to clarify, I'm Indian but grew up in the US which boosts my stats even more

She's gonna be fat, ugly, hairy, and smell like shit. Also if you live in the States she will become Americanized and start to treat you like shit. I've seen it happen a thousand times because two of my neighbors I became friends with are Indian and invited me to all their family shit. You're so fucked and you don't even know it homie, I feel bad for you.

>an arranged marriage
how does it feel to come from a patriarchal society where women don't get a say in who they marry

Yes my boy. Give me another (You). You're my little (You) machine!

The arranged part means he doesn't really have a choice either senpai.

>an arranged marriage (I'm Indian)
To an Indian woman? No thanks. Just kill me.

is it better than True Blood tho? True Blood went to shit after season 1

You're giving them right back, Mike!

it's not better than true blood. only good seasons of tvd are 1, 2, 3

Not how it works, nigga. Arranged != forced. The say is mine, and the choice is mine. Pretty much it's just that matchmaking happens via parents.
>there are no hot Indian women
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepika_Padukone

Dude I'm not marrying anyone who doesn't fit my standards of attractiveness + fitness level

They get a say but my say means more
Feels bretty good m8

He's literally the best character in the whole fucking show.

There are hot Indian women. You won't be marrying one though. Even if you do manage to get one she's gonna end up fat, gross, and horrible like all Indian women who live in America.