Does anyone know any fast,painless,and easy suicide methods? I can't afford a gun. I'm a poor piece of shit

does anyone know any fast,painless,and easy suicide methods? I can't afford a gun. I'm a poor piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_monoxide_poisoning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

O.D. on sleeping pills

Helium exit bag

How much would it take to O.D though?

Hand yourself from a high place, it'll snap your neck killing you instantly, absolutely no pain.

dude at least horizontally flip the noose. That lighting is bothering me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_monoxide_poisoning

just take like 5 boxes

Sleepers and painkillers. You're welcome.

Try jumping off a tall ass building. It's painless and it'll be a funny prank to make people clean your guts on the street.

Can't afford a gun? Sell everything you own, buy a gun. Not like you get to respawn and loot your gear for the next fight, Sheesh, amateurs.

Please dont do that- *sees anime in noose* grabs noose

Jump from higher than i did lel

Would hanging myself from a door work? I heard it would but I'm not sure. I don't want to accidentally suffocate.

A eight floor, head first

The fastest, most reliable, and easiest ways are the shotgun and the guillotine, anything else don't even bother, you're going to mess it up and end up mentally retarded in the hospital.

>accidentaly suffocate

that's the point right?
longer drop for less pain/insta cervical fracture

you would probably suffocate because there is not enough distance to fall to break your neck

>Funny prank
Don't cut yourself on that edge kiddo

Stop beating yourself up, it gets better when you think about why you're doing it and stop.

op here
im gonna try jumping from a building im going to livestream up until the pointthat I fall thru th window

Time to whit knight this shit.

Don't do it user, try doing the dumbest shit before you go and see if it makes your miserable life any better.

what should i do

Fot me was holiday in Thailand

Well the first question to how we can help you is what made you feel this way?

I don't know, eat something, go to a bar, spend money, do whatever you remember enjoying.

crippling social anxiety
not being able to understand language anymore (psychosis/im delusional)
my life equates to nothing

Steal the gun dumbass, what are they gonna do? Arrest you,m

you are also a coward. if you really wanted to die then being a little uncomfortable would not bother you.

find your problem and deal

Op here, this isn't me.

what if he wanted to die comfortably
you sir are retarded

actual OP here, this isn't me

Well borrow one from a yank friend. Either that or overdose on marijuana.

well op how can i help you

im the real op

Actual real OP here, everyone is tryng to impersonate me.

whoever the fuck op is what is your issue

look at these faggots pretending to be me

alright i'm getting the pills

stream whatever you do

You can tell this guy is the real OP because his grammar is not punctuated or capitalized like the fakes.

Suicide is the cowards way out and I find suicidal people disgusting. That being said, suicide by train is pretty quick and surefire death

tune in next time on which is the real OP?

this is the real op, fuck off imposter

My issue is crippling social anxiety
failing education
depression
psychosis

Man just dont kill urself, life is a gift , if you have the balls to end your life you should have the balls to do whatever you want in life too. Just live your life as if it was a game and stop worrying so much for things that dont deserve much attention

> suicidal people disgusting.

Then why are you in this thread?

this is the real op notice how he doesnt play silly games

I had an answer for op. Additionally, isn't/b/ all about discovering the disgusting?

All of your lives are worth more than you think. Go out and find yourself instead.

drink sooooo much you'll pass out behind the wheel and die in an unconscious state

dont know if this is b8 but dont kill yourself m8. like think about it this way. you cant have pie if you are dead. even if your life sucks just suffer through everything and enjoy your next slice of pie when you get it. better than nothing.

don't do it user I love you

What if I drink and take a bunch of sleeping pills?

im poor i cant get pie

yea wudnt the sleeping pills kill me

erm U N D E R R A T E D ? do this, oh pee

Yeah if you're killing yourself anyways, do some dumb shit first and enjoy yourself. Can't get any worse can it?

What country do you live in, puss

May I have your attention please! Will the real op please stand up?
Where gonna have a problem here...

Ok im just going to assume you are op

Social anxiety can be solved with medication and finding one good friend

education is a continuum it is never too late to pull your ass into high gear even when you feel it allready is.

once again depression can be solved with medication and a change of scenery

finally once again medication

lots of hospitals offer free therapy for those with disabilites and no income. there are also lots of low level jobs at hospitals that dont require education in order to apply for. you can use the money from that job to help get you to a better place.

you could also go full survivor man and forsake this dying society to live in nature away from society and all of the pains with it. In the woods no one knows your education, social skills, or mental state

Recognizing that your delusional, yet you still think killing yourself is a good idea. Good luck, man.

america

Y0u'r3*

have you tried selling your ass on the street? if not you're not desperate enough

shut your Eminem faggot ass up

thanks man this helps
im in a hospital outpatient program now

People in mental hospitals kill themselves this way all the time. You just choke to death.

have you considered asking your doctor to recommend you to a assisted work center. If there are jobs out there for people who horde chromosomes there are jobs for depressed people like you.

yea that was the point he would choke and not break his neck. He would die but it would be long and painful. I have tried that way before

Sleeping pills arent going to kill you and you can end up on dialysis. Go talk to a doctor and get some meds.

?

>tried
>try

>failed at suicide

they suggested I volunteer

I tried that as well and got caught. I would just go buy a ton of heroin and inject it. I shouldn't add to this miserable post but I've been suicidal for ages. Sometimes I just have to go to the hospital.

Try covering butt plug with bleach and then inserting it. Bleach will go directly into your bloodstream from your anus and kill you in 30 seconds.

Its not paying but it is something. It will at least help your social skills and depression knowing you are doing good for the world.

1 take many sleep pills
2 go to sleep
3 die in sleep because of heart complications in your sleep

VoilĂ  op is now ded. rip. i am not a doctor

Suicide by cop.

Plastic bag over head combined with sleeping pills.

you still alive op?

Then get off your ass and go to work. A McDonald's employee can earn a living ffs

The pills. I'm going to inject them. Goodbye cruel world