At what point does breakup pain peak?

At what point does breakup pain peak?

A couple days after? 2 weeks? 2 months?

For me it was about a full year or more where I didn't care if my ex was with someone else

whenever you realize you're alone, you're always going to be alone, people use each other for comfort/entertainment/security and call it love until you stop producing those things. But it's okay, love yourself and value yourself above everyone else and bury that romantic notion you were told to get you to breed, same goes for children.

your crush is fucking a girl?

Depends

I was in shitty relationship but didn't want to leave and have nothing.

When she dumped me I was actually relieved, even though being alone forever after sucks.

I more missed the company than the actual person, so honestly the minute after it was over I was over her (other than occasionally fappING to nudes)

Ex broke up with me on Monday. My chest/stomach has that horrible "butterfly" feeling, tight & sickly non stop. Can barely eat.

I just wanting to go away but we share the same friends so I'm gonna Hebrew to deal with her presence even big she hooks up with a friend. It's horrible.

Predictive text fucked that up so bad I'm not even gonna attempt to fix it.

> Мен бүтсө Hebrew досу менен ал баштай анын катышуусунун убагында да, чоң да иш кылууга эмесмин ушунчалык эле каалап кетет, бирок биз да достор менен бөлүшүү. Бул коркунучтуу.

I translated it into Kyrgyz, whatever the fuck that is, for you.

Last time It took me a solid month to start picking up the pieces again. It took longer to stop being angry and depressed. The was the worst the first few days after and slowly declined over time.

My ex and I all had the same friends.

She dumped me eventually and all our friends became just her friends.

Yay.

My rule of thumb is half the time of the relationship.

It ends whenever you want it to end. Like any injury, it takes time to heal. But once its healed, you should stop dwelling on it and move on.

Move on.

Move the fuck on.

Crush usually implies never fucked but really want to. Breakup pain???? Why the fuck would you want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you? And if you did the breaking up then you did it for a reason. The end. Next girl please.

You must occupy your mind.
If you can work overtime, work as much as you can.
Work out at the gym twice a day.
Go to the pool hall and play pool until you can shoot like Mosconi.
Chess, Rubix cube, black Jack, Texas hold em....immerse yourself into a skilled hobby of the mind and keep your mind occupied.
In no time, you won't even care.

I remember the last time I took this route

Took 5 years to forget her.

this

depression is a physiological problem.
move, run, hurt your body with exercise...
took me months to realize this.

It's different lengths of time for each person and for each relationship. Typically when one of my relationships ends it takes me anywhere from two weeks to two months to get over it depending on the length of the relationship and how the break up happened.

Don't try and force yourself to get over it too quickly by ignoring your feelings. Breakups hurt and it's important to let yourself feel sad about it. If you bury your emotions the pain is only going to come back later and it's going to be a lot worse.

My girlfriend broke up with me last Wednesday due to her depression. She said she didn't need the stress of a relationship and she seemed to be quite cold after the breakup. She removed the Facebook status immediately and then proceeded to remove the nicknames. She said she loved me and that it was her depression causing her to be uncaring and being an emotional guy, I need to always feel wanted in a relationship, something which she couldn't provide much of anymore. It's been a week now and I feel a lot better, I still have memories, but I've almost come to terms with the fact that she's not gonna be in my life any longer. Generally speaking for me it takes around 1 or 2 months because I don't like feeling pain for too long and dwelling on things I can't change. But everyone is different OP, however, If you're like me and you realize it was for the best and you want to move on, then you'll be able to move on quite quickly.

Fuck I hate those 2. Fuckin kids

when you find out he's over it and you're not

Just to give some context on my last break up for you. I was dating a girl for almost two years and I was fucking in love with her. I used to think she was funny, beautiful, perfect, and I honestly thought I might marry her one day. Then, about 2 months before the break up, she became distant. She stopped texting me as much, she had less and less time for me, and she just seemed bored with me whenever we went out. Eventually a mutual friend told me that she said she would't care if I broke up with her, that she wouldn't cry. When I heard this, it absolutely crushed me. I thought about it for a week and decided that she just didn't love me the way I loved her and that it would be best if I just broke up with her instead of waiting for her to do it. So that's exactly what I did, I broke up with her and it fucking hurt. I went home and cried that entire night and didn't sleep for several days and it was the worst time in my life. But in the end I got over her when I realized that I was too good to be in a relationship with someone who didn't care about me. You'll realize when the initial rush of emotions is over that breaking up was for the best of you.

Day of, after that it's fine.

It hurts when that bitch is hanging out with another man 2 days after the breakup like nothing happened, never trust bitches.

>Salutes
Good job buddy, you can't have these hoes bringing you down. Women are fucking cancer when they're not into you. There's a nice way of doing things but mostly all women I know act really shitty at the end of a relationship, completely disregarding their partner's feelings.

This is why you need to keep a group of friends for yourself, aka your fucking bro's, you morons.

ITT retards getting played by sluts.

My GF wanted a one month break . Fucked in this time another one, even while still being together. Now she realized how good I am and that others are no good. I'm actually happy now. But I don't want to feel like a cuck and don't know how to cope with that cheating. Don't want to lose her but really hurt because of the cheat. She said she does everything now because of her fault. How should I cope with that. What should I demand now?

dump that bitch

Op you really hurt my feelings with that picture.... Relatable...

This. My ex is my next-door neighbor (until I move out in May), and she's been trying to steal all of my friends. One of them decided to move in with her, but Heather can honestly eat a fucking dick.

The other I'm moving in with in May, and she realizes what an air-headed basic bitch my ex is.

Morgan can fucking choke on a dick, I hate that fucking cunt so much. I've been dreaming about doing so many awful and mean things to her or her car, but I'm just counting down the days until i don't need to worry about that stupid fucking cunt god I hate her so fucking much REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's a option but can't do that. I will be even more depressed if I do that. I know myself. And I'm emotionally dependent on that girl.

Yep, that bitch has gotta go. Once a cheater always a cheater. If you don't dump her you are the biggest beta cuck of all time and then you'll be even more upset when she does it again. Also, cheating is the most immoral thing, it's possibly the worst thing someone can do in a relationship and it's fucking unforgivable. Dump that bitch and find someone worth your time.

So you'd rather cuck yourself off by staying with her...don't be a fucking beta, if she can cheat on you once, she'll do it again. You deserve a lot better and if you don't get rid of her, then you're basing your self worth on her, and things get really fucked up beyond there.

You're not a real man then I see. Nice.
The moment a slut suggests a break, you should fucking call it right then and there. Have a bit of pride and respect for yourself cunt.

this.

Man I know this all...But I can't is there no other way around? I consider using her till I get a better girl...

So cheating is ok and she will do it again

Because I get really attatched personally when in love, I'd tell you to go cold turkey and avoid any contact. But you might be very different. You should know by yourself already how long you will be griefing. For me? Sometimes it peaked randomly even a year later. But first two weeks were the worst. Just tried to distract myself a lot.

I feel ya op.I was married for 6 years 10 together and it's been 5 months just to find out she ran back to the niggers.Should if known better in the beginning when that's all she ever dated.It hurts but time heals all wounds.

Did you break up with her because of that nigger?

I'm 2 years post breakup of my 3~ year relationship and I still feel shitty. We broke up because I had sever depression and she was going through stuff as well. She ended up getting her shit together first and broke up with me. We kept fucking for 6 months but I was cold and distant the entire time, and she started seeing someone new. She's in medical school now with her med school boyfriend and I had to leave school and my med program during all of this stuff.

I got a job at the Post Office and have moved up a bit and am making good money. Its weird, I was relieved when we first broke up because it was so toxic but now I miss it all. I completely forgot how compatible we were when we were both in the right headspace. It feels like the person living that relationship and making all of those shitty choices wasn't even me. I'm making plenty of money, bought a new luxury car, been traveling a bunch, and things are generally good. I've been working nearly nonstop for 2 years but my latest promotion means I only have to work 50 hour weeks in comparison to my 70 hours I was working before.

I guess now that I'm in the right headspace and have some more free time I think of her the most. While I'm decent looking, I'm Indian and only 5'7" so online dating is an exercise in futility. I guess the combination of all of that makes me more hung up over my lost relationship. I spoke to her recently and could tell she was totally content living her life without me. Doesn't feel good to know someone you considered to be your other half is like that. Sorry for the long boring response.

took me about 9 or so months. Tbh, it taught me to never truly trust someone. If I trust myself, then I never need to depend on someone. Everyone will eventually let you down, so never rely on them.

Take redpill, learn to alpha, no more faggot OP posts.

It's been so long (>4 years) but I still think about pic related every day.

I've had a couple of girls after but she just took a piece of me I will never see back. Have you ever been this much in love? It's constant pain.