Mfw someone tries telling me the holocaust was real

>mfw someone tries telling me the holocaust was real

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2014/09/fantastically-wrong-n-rays/
youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho&t=606s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well, lets try. what makes you think the holocaust didn't happen?

it was faked

could you provide evidence that it was faked?
making a statement without proof isn't very convincing

See this is how they win this.

It happened, yes. However the reported deaths was exadurated 10X sometimes in some camps upto 50X, they had ledgers with the amount of killed written on it, even Auschwitz did not have more than a few hundred thousand.

If only people knew the truth, i mean the proof is there, but the media wont cover it so you will have to look yourself.

Rip.

It is real. Maybe not the way they told you it happened but there was crimes committed against humanity between 1939-1945. Some of those crimes were directed at minorities living in Germany. I would call those crimes against german minorities, the holocaust.

Read an actual book once in a while instead of relying on buzzfeed and vice to give you news/documentaries
>MUH SHEKELS

can you provide evidence for this claim?
do you also believe that the people killed in gulag in Stalin's Russia were faked? Colonial occupation in Africa?

>exadurated
Fucking gold

>that file name

asking for evidence and then not being given evidence isn't very convincing.

if you have contrary beliefs to the norm, shouldn't you be responsible for providing convincing argument/evidence for your position?
what books should I read?

Google.

More people died in Stalin's russia , and in the actual war itself, than what even came CLOSE to what hitler did.

Stalin should be the evil idol, not hitler...
Remember his no murder in paridice rule? If you reported a murder, you went to jail/were killed urself kek. lets not forget that.

My point was infact that the crimes committed were clearly twisted to an agenda, nothing out of the media is as it seems, especially when we are talking about such a critical point in history.

the fact that you asked this just shows no one has any evidence on that side to provide... Kids just taking the piss/ edgy. we all know its on the same level of the flat earthers...

>exadurated

Only about two million died in camps. About a million people went to Auschwitz.

Your post is made up horseshit.

>mfw I'm watching a holocaust documentary and the teacher asks me "Why are you masterbating?"

>what makes you think the holocaust didn't happen
What makes you think it did?

See , i don't mind if you don't believe me.
Whats a Sup Forumstard among the masses?
The masses don't know, so what does it matter?
Any War/Hitler Era historian will tell you, that the numbers from the ledgers and books were FAR lower, FAR FAR lower than what was reported in the media, infact they have only found a few hundred thousand bodies... its been 70+ years, and they have not even found allegedly 10% Of the bodies????

BUT THATS JUST A CONSPIRACY.

the point of contention was the number of Hitler's kills of the Jews/Gays/Infirm/Blacks/Gypsies/etc.

no one talked about the "evil idol". my questions about Stalin and Colonialism is to ask if you also argue those numbers.

ALSO provide LINKS that can be EXAMINED and then ARGUED

Actually, It is common belief that the holocaust was fake. I think you might be the only person on earth, no, in this entire universe that believes the holocaust was real. There is 0 evidence apart from a few corpses in some military camps.

You made that up. No serious historian would agree with you.
And they didn't find cremated bodies? Well you don't fuckin say.

not asking for evidence is dishonest.

Lintany of Tarski:
if the holocaust didn't happen, I want to not believe that the holocaust happened.
Let me not become attached to beliefs I may not want.

the consensus is that it did happen. you can inspect mass graves, the ledger of those that have been reported to have been killed, there were actual survivors that talked about it, soldiers that liberated the camps that saw the bodies

It could have been faked, but we need evidence.

Sigh, hey shills.
Anyone that has read ANYTHING at all about this, and is not just spouting some politically charged opinion knows this. Just because you are out of the loop does not mean i made it up. It means you are stupid.

Go back to 9gag xdddd! *dabs*

No, it really isn't. It is popular HERE where we make the joke of it to seem edgy. People that actually believe something like this need to provide evidence in the real world. Just giving you the platform to speak about as an adult with no future repercussions for yourself. If you come out in public with these beliefs without evidence, prepare for unforeseen consequences.

if that is the sum total of the argument, it is no wonder no one takes holocaust denial seriously

dubs of truth

Reported smoke billowing out of the crematorium that changed with the race of people being cremated, only issue is if it is billowing smoke, the fire/box is not hot enough to melt/ash/destroy bone. Therfor leaving massive waste.

So do you think the nazies just kept millions of bones lying around? Or do you think that maybe there is not a full story here.

>when the media takes hold of society they can demonize anyone they want.

EG: Trump, loyal christian they are likening to hitler. Its all a FARCE. A globalist agenda being pushed by the rich to keep the Rothschild at the top of the ladder, for loyalty and religious reasons.

Look, we all like the edge shit of oh, blacks suck, jews are greedy, but it isn't unreasonable for ANY belief to be questioned.

If you can't question, you can't learn. We used to think N-Rays were real.

wired.com/2014/09/fantastically-wrong-n-rays/

We have places like Syria where millions of people are dying and fleeing the civil war there and the next few generations of Sup Forums tards will argue the denial of that claim.

Um? OK so you decide what the sum of my arguement is?

Proven that your comprehension must be extremely low if you cannot comprehend the fact that it was a directed response to you??? ????????

???????
LIBS THESE DAYS

I know the holocaust isn't true op. It's 2017, the year everyone; including the jews; will make shit up just be get the victimhood goodies.

THIS NIGGA JUST LINKED WIRED AS A FUCKING SOURCE LMFAO

I think if you want to make the case you need to provide EVIDENCE. Get me documents, links to sites that at least research this better than making a claim I cannot corroborate.

If you are making the Illuminati/Jews run everything claim, you need to provide me a reason why they would let someone like Trump take office. Why would they let Palestine exist? Muslim countries to still function?

Hell yeah, this nigga just nigged about a nigger

its like 1900's news. It's hard to get wrong the already established history. You can verify what I posted. It isn't hard.

link your source faggot

The holocaust is a jew lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho&t=606s

You haven't provided the argument. Please, provide it.

there the ones trying to proof something and there evidence isnt convincing at all in the rare cases they even have any. were saying it didnt happen

Well Ill give your video a watch at least because I am willing to be wrong. However, I can't really follow up on it as this thread will be dead in less than an hour, probably.

Almost 4 hours? Jesus

And its statements like this one that ensure that history will assuredly repeat itself again. OP I am curious... how do you explain the hundreds that testified, the multitude of photos that were produced by USA, Russia, and the UK, the tattoos, the eyewitness accounts....all one elaborate hoax performed by hundreds of thousands of participants?