Hey Homos, long time no talk...

Hey Homos, long time no talk. I came here because im facing sort of a dilemma and am looking for opinions on what I should do. To keep it simple I promised my gf 6 months ago that we would go on a mini vaca in April because we both work a ton and never do anything.I have everything planned out and it'll be about 600 bucks the problem is I really wanna buy the Nintendo switch so I've been thinking about breaking up with her for a few weeks. This will allow me to forego the vacation and buy the switch. Yay or nay? Majority decides.

Wait you would give up a potential love for life, for a gaming console? I mean if she is a terrible gf, then it is a no-brainer. But who would prefer a game over a real life girl?

buying a nintendo switch over going on a vacation that you planned with another human being.

>Expecting Sup Forums to change
Never change Sup Forums. Never change.

You deserve every bad thing that's ever happened to you.

We've been together for a long time she's not going anywhere but our relationship is kinda boring now.

FUCK NO OP. Wait till xmas for the switch sales. I guarentee u can find a switch on craigslist just before xmas for 200-250. That and sales and price drops on games. Now is not the time to buy the switch. Wait. You will enjoy it more during xmas time anyway. ALso there will be better hardware revisions by then. There are reports of switches freezing during long game sessions. Nintendo patched it but still. I would wait.

>buying a switch
Holy shit it's like every idea you come up with is totally retarded

>We both work a ton
>Can't buy switch and afford a measly $600 vacation
Dump her and save her from staying with someone like you

>Never change Sup Forums. Never change.
buy the switch, hide it til midish april and tell the bitch i cant go on a vacation with all of the shit i have to do. if she is cool, act like you got the switch to kinda make up for it

>we both work a ton
>can't afford something as relatively cheap as a console
I'd suggest you go learn how to properly manage your economy, that should be your top priority. Anyone who has control over their money and works 5 days a week should easily be able to do both five times over.

Switch > Bitch

Sprain your ankle so you're unable to work or go on vacation. Buy Switch.

No, you dick

If you're willing to give her up for so little, giving up earlier rather than later would be a good move, you fucktard. Asshole.

Fuck that bitch

SWITCH master race!

Truer words have never be spoken.

Temporarily* Fuck that bitch

You can't afford both? Nigger you're poor and not worthy of my fine advice.
Pro-tip stop being a nigger

Fuck the Nintendo, dude. Shit isn't going anywhere. Go have fun with your gf and fuck her tight pussy every night.

> Kids, let me tell you the time I ditched your mother to buy a terrible nintendo console

Stole your Pepse.
No return. Sorry.

Lol you know damn well her pussy ain't tight

Break up with her and buy an Xbox one instead and then watch her fuck some dude and cry and then take her back. Op is a faggot

Dude, the Switch doesn't have shit for launch titles. At least buy something of quality.

Break up with her and get the switch, it seems to be a win-win.

Where can you even find a switch?