Elder scrolls thread

Elder scrolls thread.

Anyone here play Elder scrolls? Maybe even elder scrolls online?

General discussion and builds in this thread.

OP will start. I play Elder scrolls online.
Mag sorc champion 680

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6yHoSvrTss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ESO needs a global market.
That is all

oblivion is me favorite

Global market for ingame items?

What kind of character and build would you suggest to Oblivion players?

>Stealth Archer

Archer too OP

norrowind, oblivion, and skyrim my nigga B)
mostly just skyrim tho i didnt grow up with the other two so im not into them as much

what the fuck i posted and its labeled as op xD

proof

It is for OP?

fuck no
played morrowind once for 5 minutes and threw it out for being such trash, how can anyone bother with such dull gameplay and shit story.
not even any multiplayer, fuck that shit

Im most OP healer in the European server lads.

Try elder scrolls online! The PvP is great but PvE is kind of dull though.

Leveling a redgaurd shield and sword with frost spells in skyrim right now. An interesting contrast to most redgaurds who hate magic.

Will you use frost magic in range or just as a secondary weapon?

We have a board for this ->Sup Forums

I really really like this game

no one ever played dagerfall?

thx

I nevr did mate

The scaling is broken so probably one handed and sheild warrior

ESO Nord healer also

Keeping that in mind.

I have always wanted to make a two handed weapon build. Probably a nord. Do you think it's worth it?

mostly at range, but there's something satisfying about blocking with a shield and feeezing someone at the same time.

You must be 18 years or older to use this board

Isn't there a huge ice spike spells? That shit would pierce almost anything in the game and you should use it!

have played all of them and in my opinion
morrowind has the best immersion of all the games
oblivion has the best enviroment
skyrim has best story
eso is alright but nothing really special

Bethesda claims that the scale of the Daggerfall game is the size of Great Britain:[2] around 229,848 square kilometers (88,745 square miles), though the actual size of the map is 161,600 km² (62,394 mi²). Youtuber "How Big is the Map?" walked across the entire map from corner to corner. It took him 69 hours and 33 minutes. The game world features over 15,000 towns, cities, villages, and dungeons for the player's character to explore. According to Todd Howard, game director and executive producer for Bethesda, the game's sequel, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, is 0.01% the size of Daggerfall, but some aspects of Daggerfall's terrain were randomly generated, like the wilderness and some building interiors. The explorable part of Morrowind, Vvardenfell, is 24 km² (9.3 mi²).[3][4] By comparison, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is approximately 56.97 km² (22 mi²),[5] and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is 37.1 km² (14.3 mi²), with a quarter of this terrain as unplayable, as it is stuck behind invisible borders.[6]

In Daggerfall, there are 750,000+ non-player characters (NPCs) for the player to interact with, compared to the count of around 2,700 NPCs found in Morrowind and 1,000 in Oblivion and Skyrim. However, the geography and the characters in these later games are much more detailed.

I haven't gotten it yet but im absolutely using that when I get it!

I don't understand if this is high level bait or if you are clinically brain dead.

You blow my mind man

Niceone

Skyrim here. Full Daedric armor with a Krosis mask, ebony sword and daedric bow

My biggest gripe about ES is that pretty much all ethnic groups and cultures in Europe have inspired some race but not Finnic peoples. We're always forgotten.

You are elves you dumbass. Now kill yourself.

Nord is close enough?

Hey guys, skyrim here

Nope and nope.

They're based on Scandinavians.

Any good enchantments?

Op is Finn

Praise Tengri!

/mämmi/ postausta myöhemmin

youtube.com/watch?v=q6yHoSvrTss

>Skyrim
>Best anything
Sure thing homo

>Skyrim

Breton 2hander with 100% magicka reduction to alteration/restoration = fun

Ysolda is the wife of choice, always.

Give skyrim a chance. Think about dark brotherhood quests for an example. Pretty good yes?

I played Daggerfall. It was a fun effort in frustration. JFC that random dungeon generation...

"worth it"? Either is a fine choice, and all characters should level BOTH to gain the most possible strength at each level up.

great stuff bro

*tips fedora

morrowind I would always race redguard for the disease resist. fukken mudcrabs. playstyle didn't vary much, ususally full mage or spellsword of some type.

oblivion I would still go redguard because niggers gonna nig. either go full bore into mage college for the spell altar and cheese the fuck out on custom spells or put everything into advancing alchemy and putting the hurt on with poison arrows

skyrim, niggermage gets no love they fucked the spell system up with no custom spells, do mage if you want no hope of killing giants or mammoths... or bears... or sabercats... mages suck in skyrim. disease isn't as common in skyrim as in morrowind and the beastrace armor nerfs of the past are gone so I went furfag instead in my latest run and haven't regretted it at all. 15 damage bonus for claws and theif type starting attributes for kajit seems like easymode to me, roll a new one and start pickpocketing like mad for your first 8 levels in like 5 mins.

foreverinsneakmode.png

OP here. Good thread.

Sounds great dude. Did you try summoning if you were magic based? Summon=OP

hadn't tried summoning yet on skyrim but I seem to recall having made use of summons in one of the previous 2 games, honestly cant recall which one or if it was both

It sure was great

>Krosis
>not using Rahgot
>not using Otar

pvp is way too laggy atm

I'm a 714 Nord Stam DK on Xbox NA.

of all things you could possibly call best in skyrim this poster called stroy best in skyrim KEK

i loved morrowind, it had its problems but it was fun and full of lore

oblivion was incredibily shitty

skyrim was a bit better than oblivion, but still generic AF

ESO is bland and uninteresting

Oblivion is superior in my book. Its the best ratio of realism and fantasy. Much more vivid color pallet compared to the others in the series. (Especially Shivering Isles). I mean Sean Bean is a voice actor for fuck sake. Oblivion is my favorite game so far in the history of all gaming.

those are the criteria you judge a game by?
heh, oh well...

which one do you think is superior?

OP here. Im on xbone EU server.

Sean Bean is the single most important factor so choose wisely.

Fair enough

I know! Oblivion is really something else!

What alliance? All my characters are EP.

Sir Patrick Stewart!!!

I have 4 characters in AD, 1 in EP and 1 in DC.
What is the best build for stam DK?

Personally, although Morrowind was mostly a hiking simulator, the magic system was fun and interesting, and the game was really immersive, so I'd go with Morrowind. Following games were dumbed down and quite bland IMO

I feel ashamed.
No excuse for my forgetfulness...
I pray Sheogorath can forgive me.

PvP or PvE? I got flawless Conqueror on my DK last week with 5 piece Hundings, 5 piece VO, 1 piece Kra'ghs and 1 piece Molag Kena.

Every character made for pvp. Main is a brigadier rank in cyrodiil. Guess thats rank 30 outta 50.

i ran Automatons, a maelstrom greatsword and Fury. pvp is shit with proc sets and zergs, haven't touched it in months. it's all about sets and not skill now.

>look it up because I'm an elder scrolls fan
>monthly subscription
>no real time co-op
>NOPE
Elder Scrolls Online isn't even a real Elder Scrolls Game, it's a pale reflection of what the other games achieved in terms of game-play and immersion. I haven't look at it recently because of the bad first impression so it may have changed, but it won't be a true Elder Scrolls experience

>All about sets and not skill
Couldn't say it any better. I run mainly AoE and my healer now because of all these zergs.

Also, im gonna try that automaton set. Nice that it's medium

>Anyone here play Elder scrolls?
Yes, I think it's pretty well-established that there are some people on Sup Forums who are fans of this series.

Subscription? you heard wrong. And there's plenty of group content.

Did you search your soul for all this time to answer?

There used to be a subscription though, right?

around 2 years ago there was, yes. i wouldn't be playing if it was subscription based

I'm sure we can all agree on the races, yes?

God tier: Dunmer, Breton
High tier: Imperial, Altmer
Meh tier: Nord, Redguard, Orc
Shit tier: Bosmer, Argonian, Khajiit

To be quite honest I wouldn't be playing in that case either. I found ESO in a bargain bin for 20 $ and been playing since.

There was when I looked, I said in my post haven't looked since because it looked like shit

Which race are the Jews, and why is it the Bretons?

Swap around the High and god tier races and you have it right.
>Both have best millitaries in the lore

Checked

HOOOOOOLY FUCKING SHIT, LOOK AND WHAT YOU JUST DID TO THIS THREAD

I can mostly agree.

God tier: Breton, Nord
High tier: Imperial, Altmer, orc
Meh tier: Redguard, Dunmer
Shit tier: bosmer, Argonian, Khajit

I agree.

by
the
nines

U son of a bitch.

>checkem

Never go to riften on xbox NA, it's full of niggers, wanna be niggers, faggots, unattractive women seeking attention, then the whiteknight cucks.

Play it on PC. CP 700ish, 2 stamsorcs & magsorc. Also a bomb blade.