Any want moar of this niggress also what u think and how u would fuck her will post nudes and ig for detailed comment

Any want moar of this niggress also what u think and how u would fuck her will post nudes and ig for detailed comment

No doubt about it, i would stick my face into here arse and fucking inhale, then obviously i would proceed to eat it......and fuck it

OMG that is a perfect bubble butt. Looks like Florida? I would shoot a load of cum all over that glorious ass crack.

@diimplednympho

There, saved you all the trouble

Damn! Tiger Woods got hot!

I'd suck her gorgeous c/d cup tits. Circle my tongue around her hard dark chocolate nipples. Slide my cock into her warm, wet pussy until I can feel her cervix pulsating. Fuck her missionary while tongue kissing her until I get bored. Flip her over and fuck her doggystyle so hard she'll slightly worry about her safety. And just before I orgasm, I'll pull my dick out, put it in her asshole about 3 inches and bust a glorious nut in her anus. Then I'd watch her poop it out onto my sheets.

Dam how u find it so quick also got nudes if u want post ur fave pic from her ig if u want nudes

Yep I agree if any post a throw away I'll send u nudes and twerk vids and fb and ig

Black jk or u really think she looks like tiger

She's sexy as fuck. The pic was for the lulz, bro.

Got white girl 2 if not into niggress

Fuck off

Post some u like from her ig if u can and willing will return with moar also funny how?

NO! Black chicks are sadly underrated. more nigresses!!!

So moar black no moar white ?

Makes me think the girl in the pic is you or a lover/crush... amirite?

Did u find ig? Also if u got throw away email post it and I'll send lots moar

I hate explaining my sense of humor. I get nothing but blank stares and looks of disapproval.

Question is do like and want moar her ig in pic

Ok just wondering did u find her ig? Want moar?

Not really into saving pics of women. I'd rather pursue them IRL

No wants white then? Last pic

I think white girls are boring and over exposed

Ok if u wanna see her nude just post pic from her ig if not then enjoy the dump I guess unless u don't want moar pics

Post noodz fagget!

I c ur point her older sister on the left

Srsly, fuck off. What are you trying to get out of this, OP?

6 That fucking face loses 4 points.

Black girls have tits, ass, lips, personality, cook well, will help you out in a fight, help you hide a body if needed... Sometimes I wish I was black.

Only if they'd wear their hair naturally.... I hate that perm/weave shit... Who wants flat white girl hair anyway

Please post nudes

Well I'm leaving if u want post a throw email and I'll send u what ever i got will throw in few other sluts to for ur trouble also that's ur fave

They are the most feminine IMO. Of course there are exceptions, I have seen some man-beasts. But for the most part, nigresses exude femininity. I don't know why they get so much hate.

[email protected] yeah man the fishnets did it for me

Ok will send u later in the night cool?

Great man. Thanks very much