Hey Sup Forums, instead of seeking professional help in asking you what the fuck bit me

Hey Sup Forums, instead of seeking professional help in asking you what the fuck bit me.
>live in Florida
>wasn't there a half hour ago

>inb4 rattlesnake

Nigger

How you feel op?

Not at my best

Yellow jacket

Holyfuckingshit!
That looks like an iPhone charger!

Used it for scaling purposes

How long did it take for it to start itching/appearing?

Does it even itch? What part of Florida? Did you go through a forest or some shit?

South west Florida, near Naples, it doesn't itch but it's kinda numb, I was outside grilling

A couple of disease carrying mosquitoes went out for dinner. You were it. They stabbed their virus ridden stabbers into your flesh and gazed into each others multi-lensed eyeballs as they sipped your blood and talked about starting a family of disease carrying mosquito babies.

OP here again, yes I live next to a forest

it's an ant bite, you big pussy

Ok good at least I can die knowing that I was a good meal and conversation starter

did it hurt when it bit you?

I know what ant bites look like dumbass

Have you checked for any bee/wasp nest near your home op?

Grilling? Probarbly a piece of ember from the fire that made a tiny burnmark

No, I haven't seen many bees lately though

I had a shirt on, and never felt a burn

>not even necrotic

man the fuck up

Good point, but he says he is nit feeling to good

Could be a spider bite.

By not feeling to good, what do you mean?
Could you be more specific?

A little Nausea, slight headache
Also photo update, a little bigger and darker

What area code?

Ooh this is going to be one of those fun things where you don't feel anything too special for a while and then suddenly out of nowhere you bite it
Keep us posted op

I know that. Its a fucking spider bite. Not sure what but when a widow bit me, that's exactly what the shit looked look.

Probably an insect, but it looks a little infected.

Oh shit nigga

I have been bitten by many spider, it is definitely that, what type i couldn't tell you, but based on the fact it spit you twice the 2nd being less potent i would guess a wolf spider.

aids. u got bit by aids.

Welp, enjoy the necrosis OP

Honey bees don't bite and if they'd stung (which they wouldn't for no reason) the stinger and venom gland would have been left behind.

don't die dude!

Great, I hope I don't die when I'm sleeping

Where are you? Are there any obvious local suspects?

The dubs have spoken

You either got bit by a widow or wolf spider, more likely a widow explains the headache.
I recommend going to a Hospital or you could put garlic on the bite and take some garlic with milk to try and puke out the venom

Nope, can't see any spiders in sight

Check'd and kek'd

I hope so too. Because if you're sleeping we won't get to witness it. Maybe set up a younow live stream of you sleeping so we can see you drift off to the gentle embrace of death

I mean where you live. Britfag so don't know where your area code is.

Fucking hell

Naples, Florida, United States of america
Say hi to your front teeth for me

More dubs, I'm dead I guess then

Yep. Totally looks like a nigger bite.

OP here, how long does one live after a widow bite

You'er not dead, it's just going to hurt.
A lot

Keep us posted, wanna see the outcome, but we all know how this is going to end.

About half an hour. OH SHIT NIGGER

Well fuck me sideways

Is that your final deathbed request? I'm happy to oblige

Shut was not cash. Had the whole headache, felt like the flu, everything. Luckily, it wasn't enought to kill me.

Recluses do the necrosis thing. If OP got bit by a recluse, he'll know tomorrow. I had a friend get bit by a recluse and a year later, they were still using a scapel to dig dead flesh out of the hole. Took like three years for it heal 100%. Left a hole the size of a golfball in his back.

Go into a elementary school and take off your pants in front of the parents when they are picking their kids up

Well great, would the double bite thing be enough to kill me?
135lb 5'6" shortfag

If you get an erection all the poison will pool in the blood of your dick. Then all that's left to do is find someone to suck it out of you and you'll be good as new

OP do you see a faint red ring around the area of the bite?

Also my abdomen and back are beginning to hurt, should I call an ambulance?

Can we get a update on the bite?
Did it change color?
Dose it hurt more?
How dose it feel to be dying?

Very faint and it's pretty close to the bite, if you mean a slightly raised pink area of skin

Yes

Nah wait off for a little while longer. Don't hurry into needless medical expenses too soon. Do you have any strong beverages in the house? A shot of something should dull the pain

I ended up in the ER after about 2-4 hours. Couldn't handle it no more. Doc asked if I was sure it was a black widow and was like, "fuck yeah...stuck my hand in my shoe to get a quarter I had dropped and BAM. As a matter of fact, the little bitch is still in my goddamn shoe". Gave me pain reliever and took some blood work. By the next day, felt worse but widow antivenom isn't cheap and only used when somebody is having a bad fucking reaction. Roughed it out for a week. Still have like random pain even 5 years later.

No color change, just a little darker, still pretty numb, and it feels pretty shitty to be dying lmao

Almost certainly not. Their venom was evolved for much smaller prey.

Some cooking wine but that's it, all out of liquor

Also oh shit I got satanic trips

Then just chug a glass of that with some aspirin

lupus

Welp, guess you'regoing to hell

aspirin is fake and gay.
ibuprofen does the job plus reduces inflammation.

>sounding like a newfag here but
Are you sure I should take something to mask the pain when it's the only warning system I have at the moment

It's never lupus

It's not just that. Alcohol is a vasodilator, your system will flush out whatever poison is in you much faster

My cane and me suggest taking a PET scan, if not you're an idiot.

Wouldn't I have to drink a massive amount of wine for it to have that effect though

Also because I haven't specified yet, the bite is on the side of my abdomen

Depends on your tolerance. Better get cracking

What happened boi

I will give you permission only if you can give me a good reason that doesn't amount to "because I said so" also look at my jew butt because as the love interest it's my only real asset

I'm so glad we don't have to consider the cost in the UK. An user could get really sick before seeking treatment, when early treatment is always going to be best.

whats white thing looks like a computer moose??? that look a big bite man

You should be fine OP, just drink try and take your mind off it, and keep an eye for a red halo away from the bite making a ring on your skin, if that doesn't happen it shouldn't be to worrisome.

It's a shame you don't have very good dental standards though

MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

Ok thanks man

Also so close to the quads

When somebody replies to a old response and the amount of posters stays the same
>inb4 samefag

Got any honey? or a really strong sugar or salt solution at a push. It does look infected.
Also checked. Hope it's not a sign.

Don't go towards the light. Go towards the warm darkness. Fire is nice, and cozy

I have some cane sugar syrup and I could easily make some brine real quick

What should I do with it

the patient is actually related to the spider, and becuase my leg hurts.

Kek'd. And check'd.

Yeah, I bet there's a lot of corpses with beautiful smiles in the US.

I too show up for unrelated shenanigans and general mischief

Posters still hasn't gone up, still samefag laughing at his own joke
Must be really lonely eh?

Yup, all of the poor who get weeded out by expensive healthcare. Can't be a 99% if they all die

Wash the bite, then apply a layer of syrup. The high sugar content (or salt) will disinfect the area by drawing the water out of any bacterial cells, by osmosis. Honey is better because it also produces a little hydrogen peroxide when it hits the moisture of a wound.

I need you'r opinion on the the patience test results, also how is you're sex life?

This.
Can confirm this is a classic nigger bite OP. Have you been spending a lot of time at Walmart or KFC?

You don't need my opinion you'll just shit all over it anyways also I'm dating a stripper

Fair point. Can't really argue with that.