Only fucking plebs will say this wasn't good

Only fucking plebs will say this wasn't good.

Just watched it again and it's even better than the first time. Name a better horror film that came out after this one.
Pro-tip you cant

I'd say The Conjuring 2 was better.

unoriginal and not even better than the first one.

I think it was pretty good.

it was decent .. not better than babakino though

>Name a better horror film that came out after this one.
What the fuck does this mean. Babadook and everything after is shit

t. pleb

I didn't find Babadook that scary, mostly because it didn't have many big scares. The only one I remember is the one where he says his catchphrase and she's hiding under the sheets.
It was too hamfisted in it's metaphor and forgot to be scary.

Honestly, of the three meme horror movies, this is the worst.

Babadook
It Follows
??????

so basically youre saying it didnt have enough jump scares?

gotcha

name these meme horrors and if one of them
is what i think it is youre a fucking nigger that needs to be banned

That kid was annoying as hell, and I wanted to smash his brains in, but I guess his annoyance was "good acting"

It's at best a psychological thriller and is actually a commentary on the tragedy most nations' mental health care system.

This movie is fucking garbage. How are we supposed to enjoy a movie where you hate all the characters? No thank you. Also the monster looks like fucking Willy Wonka

>willy wonka

m8 what the fuck are you talking about?
dont even comment if this is your critique you fucking faggot cuck

Cabin in the Woods one of them?

I watched this movie with my friend and 7 year old niece
My friend fell asleep
and my niece complained the movie was boring

I'm guessing he means the one that's been posted here every day for the last 6 months

>disagree = pleb
nice one OP

I enjoyed most of it, except for the kid, he was really annoying, something about his voice.

One scene stuck out in particular, the scene near the end where the creature is obscured by the bedrooms darkness, only it's arms coming out. That was masterclass.

I had heard that the babadook is one of the scariest movie monsters to come out in a long time, but is that it? Just a scene kid? Looks like he should be in panic at the disco or my chemical romance.

I really liked the movie desu.
I like horror movies in which you think there's a ghost but it's actually something else.

i could just call you a faggot

the tall man was awesome